Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

9LifeCat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9LifeCat's Profile / 9LifeCat's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by 9LifeCat: 7:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
are you normal why the hell will you address me like that i am as shock as a normal Nigerian i should be and a full supporter of LP i demand u apologize to me for this rude way u addressed me
he he he he he he πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ this is what I called, last minute confusion in the camp of the enemy. Make ur fellow obi dunce apologize to you? For what na? Opology ko.....
Politics / Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by 9LifeCat: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
For joining Tinubu, you and your entire generation will never know peace...ranging from sickness and premature death.
Your only remedy is to repent and do right.
If you don't, sorrow will not depart from your lineage.
God will punish u and your entire generation. Na moto go gam u omo ale, even in your grave, u will never no peace for supporting hobi. U this omo unna.
Is it a crime to support a choice candidate? What nonsense is all this trash with this Igbos ghan?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 360 Degree View Of Massive Crowd At TB Stadium Full To Capacity For APC Rally by 9LifeCat: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
id911:

APC and Tinubu say they're using Teslim Balogun Stadium in Surulere that TBS is too big for them to fill due to Naira Scarcity. This one you're coming late with propaganda, where you not told in your Whatsapp group it's not TBS but small Teslim Balogun Stadium they're using?
guy u daft well, well o. Go back and study the meaning of the "TBS"
Common sense no really common for this online miscreants sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by 9LifeCat: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
descoay:
Atiku is not stable and has realized that this Naira policy has boomeranged and now in favour of Tinubu. The 22APC governors have changed their strategies now by telling voters that their old money is safe once TInubu is elected as President and have distanced themselves from this failed Buhari's policy. The outcome of the supreme court ruling on Wednesday will finally be a game changer for Tinubu. Despite Buhari's last minute betrayal, Tinubu will win the election with the support of the APC governors.
by the grace of God πŸ’ͺβœŠπŸ€²πŸ™

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN by 9LifeCat: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
Talawaka:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/your-policies-hurting-ordinary-nigerians-atiku-tells-cbn/
at this juncture, the Nigeria masses should know there enemy out of the 3 main contender. I mean, a good leader should 5able to profer solutions to burning issues within shortest of time. Not when the whole house must have been raised down by fire.....
What atiku just did is catastrophic to say the least. After going back and front...
Oh my.....

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Protesters Accuse Atiku And Okowa As Mastermind Of Their Pains by 9LifeCat: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
tamdun:
Tinubu is very smart,he condemn this move earlier
one of the qualities of a good leader that has foresight
Politics / Re: Nigerian Presidency: The Greed Of Yoruba's And Fulani's by 9LifeCat: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
gidgiddy:
In this political dispensation, a Yoruba man called Obasanjo has been democratically elected President for 8 years

A Fulani man called Buhari is about to complete 8 years as President.

Out of over 200 tribes in Nigeria, only Yorubas and Fulani's have produced democratically elected Presidents who had 8 years each

I addition to this, both Obasanjo and Buhari have each previously had 3 year tenures as Military Heads Of State. This makes Yorubas and Fulani's the only two tribes that have produced civilian and military leaders of Nigeria

Two Yoruba men have been President, Obasanjo and Shonekan. Three Fulani men have been President, Shagari, Yaradua and Buhari.

Nobody can deny that when it comes to the Presidency of Nigeria, the two tribes that have done better than others are Yorubas and Fulani's

Yet, amongst the three top contenders for the Presidency of Nigeria this year, we have another Yoruba man called Tinubu, and another Fulani man called Atiku, each laying claim to the Presidency once again

Out of two hundred tribes, Yorubas and Fulani's want to turn the Nigerian Presidency into their personal gameshow

The rest of us cannot allow this to happen!

werey omo Igbo. Even don dey clear 4 your eye small, small abi. U think election is won by bullying and intimidation with your nzougbo nzougbo on shosho midia abi

1 Like

Politics / Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by 9LifeCat: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and aggressive, disrespectful, uncultured mob support.

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people who called my country a zoo.

I am a champion of unity and oneness to the core . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders who are still harbouring hate, and continuing fighting a civil war which ended so many years in disguise of running for presidency.

To answer your question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance.
well don sir. No pretense whatsoever. We are never brothers

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by 9LifeCat: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
How can a full-grown man be only interested in who gathers more crowds?

Is that what he has reduced activism to? undecided

Besides, we know how APC and PDP gather rent their crowds.
tell me why he will not be interested in the scantily organise crowd when fake pee poo like you is telling the whole world that hobi short down Lagos. U think election is won on shosho midia abi? Just dey play

31 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by 9LifeCat: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
delkuf:
DId you know that apc tout attack people going to rally. If not for the attacks you would seen a full house
lame excuse. Just look at your life outside. With all the noise. Now am beginning to believe El Rufai wey say hobi na Nollywood star

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by 9LifeCat: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:
Op you beat me to it. Was just about to open a thread about the video. Wind don blow, we don see fowl yansh. Upon all the noises about Obidients shutting down Lagos. I actually have another video that shows Obi and others on stage bro this can't be true shocked with all the noise about shooting down Lagos. Maybe early stage sha

https://youtu.be/m00-UoZ4d5Yb

cheesy grin

Mynd44, come see o.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Yoruba People Should Not Make A Big Mistake To Vote For Tinubu by 9LifeCat: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
boltwings:
Yoruba People if you make the mistake of voting Tinubu, it will be your greatest mistake. No one will hear your cry. Remember how they attacked a catholic church and killed over 50 people inside the church. Remember how they killed many of your people in Oyo and Ogun and chased Dem out of their lands before Igboho stepped in. Remember all the killings and kidnappings. If you vote for Tinubu and he wins, just prepare for another years of the most deadliest terrorist attacks because the VP has clearly stated it that he will handle security. This people can also put Tinubu out of the way to give Shetima full access.

Yoruba christians should wise up. Very very soon Yoruba christians will no longer have a say. Let's vote in somebody that we know our security is guaranteed and economy will be better. Forget tribe and do the right thing by voting for Peter Obi.

A word is enough for the wise
God will punish you and your entire generation with this trash u spewing here. No Igbos dead or alive should vote for piti hobi if that's the case. Werey, asiwin

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by 9LifeCat: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
tinsel:

Did you not read Labour party also in agreement with the same line of argument
you should he quote the lp statement when the Presidential candidate is confusing himself, saying one thing and the party is saying another.......
Man wey lack leadership skills, nobody takes him serious.
Business / Re: Naira Redesign : CBN Deadline ; What's the situation in your area ? by 9LifeCat: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Salvador1:
you are a terrible liar.

Almost all filling stations are rejecting the old note here in Lagos.

Children of darkness and enemy of this country must be rejected.
u are the big lier here. I spent old money all through today, no signs of rejection whatsoever. Abraham adesanya, ogombo axis. The problem with some of u guys is over Sabi, I too know. Na only u dey Lagos?
Politics / Re: PDP Has Brought Us Shame: Ayu Spoke Out Of The Abundance Of His Heart, Wike Mock by 9LifeCat: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You keep saying this,If it will make you sleep at night.Just know that yoruba Muslim votes won't be enough for tinubu
u b mumu now. Instead make u proclaim ur own, u no know say that statement get spiritual undertone? Just dey play u hear. U think say na to dey make noise from thread to thread dey win election abi? By 12 noon on the 26th evening go clear for your eye

1 Like

Politics / Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited β€˜Lying’ Ayu by 9LifeCat: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

What has Ikpeazu done in Abia state? Labour Lite
ha! He has done a lot of. Among which he's to share kerosene and 5,5 loaf of bread to abians. Leave them on, them like am like that

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by 9LifeCat: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Ruthless70:

U get sense so.
So if I tell u that u erase ur father history..

Is that an accolades

Don't follow people blindly
it can never be an insult to them. What do you expect from a tribe who wake up there father with a slide kick early momor?

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by 9LifeCat: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2023
Amaggedon:
You support seun Kuti to speak his mind but you don't want Peter to speak his mind too? How does calling a successful business man, 2 term governor , a successful family man , a great personality Like Peter Obi an opportunist and don't expect a clap back from his fellowers ? Are you alright .
so when piti okoye and his goons calling someone old enough to be there father a urinating machine, to u, they are speaking there minds abi. Anyway, what do I expect from a certain tribe that will wake up there father with a slide kick. Alai ni ironu.....!

11 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by 9LifeCat: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2023
seunmsg:
Must everybody support Peter Obi Pandora? Once someone calls out Peter Obi for the fraud that he is, Igbos come out and start attacking the person. Why is this Peter of Psquare so senseless and irresponsible like this? Mehn, Yorubas need to wake up. This insult is just becoming too much.
... Have been waiting for this statement from the yorubas. This there mumu tolerance is getting out of hand. The Igbos on the other hand, has a hidden plan. That's why u see them trooping to the sw region on a daily. Well, it is well wit una o

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Idowu Owohunwa: The New Commissioner Of Police In Lagos (Photo) by 9LifeCat: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
He's welcome, so far he's not coming to abet electoral fraud cos he'd face heavy resistance from the masses. I'm happy Mba didn't come here. Urchins would have cried foul after Feb elections..they bhave said he worked and rigged IFO Obi grin.

There's something interesting about this month's election which is yet to be known to many. Here in Lagos, there are lagosians who are unapologetic PDP. Its laughable each time urchins brag that Tinubu would win Lagos. I expect them.to reflect on the outcome of the padded 2019 election in Lagos before bragging each time, but they'd not so intelligent to do that.

This election will be split among the LP, APC and PDP in lagos and other populous states in Nigeria. Kwakwanso would even get meaning votes here. Truth is always bitter I know. I welcome their attacks and insults as usial. This election won't be based on religion, ethnicity and sentiments as many have wrongly posited but about Nigerians who are groaning day and night against the elites and their supporters
someone would think with this your long epistle, u had made some senses, but for where? U lack reasoning. In 2019, pity and atiku were together when they both garner about 500k votes. This time around there vote will be split. It's a simple arithmetic, so tell me who is depleting out of the three.......

1 Like

Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by 9LifeCat: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ruthless70:

Any sane Yoruba will not say this

Definitely U r Igbos

Terrorist sighted
u shouldn't have mentioned that guy, everyone knows that he is a mischief maker. Nobody takes him serious. Nah 1 of these Igbos wey dey sperm every thread with irrelevant trash.
Go to any thread on this forum, just look out for any moniker that bears coolsperm, na the same pattern of campaign of columny, very clueless guy.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by 9LifeCat: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
SteveDGreat:
Peter OBI has replied El Rufai comment that he is a Nollywood Actor.
Obi told him he is indeed a Nollywood Actor and called on his colleagues in the Nollywood industry to vote for him so he can help improve the industry.
Wisdom.Danm! The hypocrite in this pathological lier stick to high heaven. So, it took u three days to reply El Rufai. Even sure me say na him handlers dey tell am watin to talk. Very unintelligent just like watin Nollywood president talk

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aUhiEULJ9k

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nollywood-actor-ill-develop-entertainment-industry-obi-replies-el-rufai/%3famp
Politics / Re: All Us Are On The Same Boat For Presidential Election In Rivers- Asari by 9LifeCat: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
blamingthedevil:
β€œWe will not have problems during the Presidential election in Rivers State because almost all of us are on the same boat πŸš£β€β™€οΈβ€

- Asari Dokubo

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1622314507145035779
them go avoid this tread like plague, just watch.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Europe-bound Cocaine, Heroin, Meth Consignments Intercepted At Lagos Airport by 9LifeCat: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Intercepted on its way to biafruad

Crime / Re: Europe-bound Cocaine, Heroin, Meth Consignments Intercepted At Lagos Airport by 9LifeCat: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
Shapeaso:
N
Ningbo and drugs na 5&6. They're all working for IPOB undecided
Politics / Re: Pa Ayo Adebanjo Again Warns Yorubas To Reject Tinubu And Vote Peter Obi by 9LifeCat: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Coolsperm:
Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, am very sure of this,
mumu like u. PA adebanjo or whatever his name is, is on his own. For ur information, there's nothing like yoruba Christian or Muslims OK. Carry ur confusion go that ur land luck region. Olori pelebe

12 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred β€” Comedian Seyilaw by 9LifeCat: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
These are the same idiots that campaigned for PMB in 2015, that's why i can never take any of them serious. When i see pple castigate some southerners for supporting anoda northerner to succeed Buhari i bcom angry, remembering what the same pple, including Tinubu did to their brother in 2015. I once told u pple that a time will come that other southern Nigeria pple will laugh at them when they need our help
who needs this 1 help? Ogbeni go Bleep ursef jor. Imagine!, how many una be 4 that region. When elections results start pouring in now, only 1 state in the north go council the whole dot in the circle. Ewure πŸ–πŸ·

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Who Told El-rufai North Behind Tinubu, Bafarawa Asks by 9LifeCat: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Anybody in the north right now .. knows Elrufia is now seen as a Yoruba slave and Jane lose the little respect he has

Can you compare a wammako to a a Bafarawa in sokoto talk more in north

A Yoruba man will sit in his ikiri e and shout wamako based on what?

Does he even know who is bafarawa ?

Na wao for this urchins ..

Travel dem no go gree .. na to come online the talk gibberishly..

Yoruba sef
who b this one again? Bafarawa will dare not say this in sokofo. Ask anyone who lives in sokoto to confirm wamako aka magatarda. Some of us will just seat somewhere and start fabricating lies
Politics / Re: Ayo Adebanjo: If Obi Loses, A Christian Southerner May Never Be President Again by 9LifeCat: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2023
Afamed:
Jonathan is a Southerner and Christian

Obasanjo is Southerner and Christian

Aguyin Ironsi, a southerner and a Christian
Ernest Sonekan is a Southerner and Christian

That is 4 Head of state/ Presidents from South and all Christians
The question, we should ask ourself,

Who has been a Southerner Muslim President in Nigeria?

Southerner has never produced A Muslim President before.

Papa Adebanjo, posterity will not be kind to people like you for misleading people who might not be old enough to know the history in Nigeria,

Pa Adebanjo , history will not be kind to you for hiding bitter truth from these your grandchildren simply because of the peanut you are getting from Obi

The only southern Muslim, who could have become the President was Abiola, he was killed and replaced with another Christian southerner, (Obasanjo) heaven did not fall.

Baba Adebanjo , you have a day with your maker, for hiding the truth from these children
u have a point here bro

2 Likes

Politics / Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by 9LifeCat: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2023
Ennoloa:

If it was Osibanjo do you think Igbos would also criticize Osibanjo
u must think everyone is dumb like ur foolish tribe. The same osibanjo u Igbos label as a mere house boy abi? Oloriburuku!
Business / Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by 9LifeCat: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
maureensylvia:
Here in Kano

10k is 1k
POS operators are no longer collecting withdrawal and deposit fees; They are now collecting TITHES...

I remain your AGRO JAGAGBAN
grin grin shocked aswear na free charge but tithing is compulsory. What a kontiri!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.