Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

9niceguy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9niceguy's Profile / 9niceguy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

Politics / Re: Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2020
Eeyah
Career / Re: I Need Professional Advice by 9niceguy(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2020
Trinitycoy:

Do you have professional certifications in your field, How professional is your CV these are needed for your job search.
For personal business, how do you pass your message as an entrepreneur to the target customers, do you put your past work into video or pictures to inform the public about your work. How do you use social medfias to advertise your business. All these and many more questions will tells you how successful you will be.. Thanks

Thank you for this, I do appreciate.
Family / Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by 9niceguy(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2020
Inside life?
Career / Re: I Need Professional Advice by 9niceguy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sunmolar:
My brother maybe you should pray & meditate more before going to seek for jobs. It's a common thing you're experiencing. But when God direct you to the right place your dreams become a reality.

thank you for this eyes opener advice... thanks

1 Like

Career / I Need Professional Advice by 9niceguy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Good evening everyone.

I will like to make this simple and short and pls pardon my bad grammar.

I am an Electrical and Electronics engineering graduate with extensive electrical wiring knowledge (More than 10years experience now).

After trying for some time for white collar job and it's not working I decided to practice my profession field fully.

Here is where I need help.
I reside in Abuja and I have been trying so hard to build connections to get works or contract but it seems not working i.e I visit different projects sites introducing my self, sharing my complimentary cards but all I get is still NOTHING.

Please, is there something more professional I am not doing that I need to keep doing as possible?

I will really appreciate your advice.

thanks.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test by 9niceguy(m): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
hello house pls I need the past question too I am writing test tomorrow. emmanuelayanfe79@gmail.com
help me pls
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test by 9niceguy(m): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Pls house, I'm writing my test tomorrow. somebody should help me with past question plsss. emmanuelayanfe79@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by 9niceguy(m): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2019
I'm interested too
Career / FRSC Invite For Test by 9niceguy(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2018
A friend just called me now that they are already writing the CBT base on the commission invitation. Instantly I became weak and feel like fainting.
No even a clue from nairalanders that people have received mail.
I just don't know what to think right now.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FRSC Candidates Free Past questions and answers by 9niceguy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
mrjaydee:
Contact me for the FRSC Past questions and answers, including interview tips and all you need to know about FRSC.
*Modified*
I have sent to to over 200 people free of charge, with no one sending me Recharge card any amount. Some people are even reselling it to others. I'm tired of this country.. ungrateful souls every where.
Buzz me on whatsapp 08145914149
plz I need it too.. emmanuelayanfe79@gmail.com
Business / Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria by 9niceguy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
Exclusivebae:
Mini importation is very profitable business to go into. I started some months back and I am really enjoying it.
pls help me with this
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018 (Check Details) by 9niceguy(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
pennywys:
which city in Nigeria are you?
Abuja
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018 (Check Details) by 9niceguy(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
How do I apply....I need work
Celebrities / Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by 9niceguy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Make my hand touch such money
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos by 9niceguy(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2018
They will be defeated one day...amen

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by 9niceguy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
who will help me submit now.....I'm in kwara not akwa
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by 9niceguy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Does the verification continue tomorrow?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by 9niceguy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Smartjob1:
Up till now, some have not gotten their login details for the training commencing today. If you have not gotten your details yet, send them a mail and call them too.

Use the following to contact them.

support@youwinconnect.org.ng
admin@youwinconnect.org.ng

Or call them on;

please can I use mobile phone for the online training?
Business / Re: Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 by 9niceguy(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2017
pls ooo, don't fall the price now.... I have oil to sell o. I bought it 12k why would u now fall it. buhari, mind yasef o
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by 9niceguy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
npowerng:
Now the next stage after the Assessment Test Phase is the Pre-selection Stage. This is the stage where beneficiaries will be pre-selected for physical verification.

The Pre-selection Stage will likely commence at the END of September, 2017. When this stage commences, the list of pre-selected applicants will also be released to the public.
Thanks very much
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by 9niceguy(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2017
I am yet to receive message ever after the assessment.....pls help

1 Like

Crime / Re: Please Beware by 9niceguy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
pls help, I'm unable to upload his pictures
Crime / Please Beware by 9niceguy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please beware of this man.
He is dubious but pretends to people as a born again. He collected money from me for traveling for the past 3 years now he has blocked me on FB.
his name is Bosun Odeyomi on Facebook.
please help me spread this news till it get to his people.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Update On Immigration Recruitment by 9niceguy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
NIGERIA
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Update On Immigration Recruitment by 9niceguy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
raphafire:
Visit their website
is not opening...
Jobs/Vacancies / Update On Immigration Recruitment by 9niceguy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello Nlanders, there is this rumor that immigration have released the list of shortlisted candidates.
pls anyone with relevant info should help out.
thanks
Celebrities / Re: Igbo Man From Imo State Has Manufactured His Own Made-in-nigeria Motor(photos) by 9niceguy(m): 4:54am On Jun 16, 2017
This one get sense.....some of them would inscribed "made in biafra" Good work bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.