Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

9niceguy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9niceguy's Profile / 9niceguy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 38 pages)

Politics / Re: It Is Time For Ndigbo To Stand Their Ground — Sen Ohuabunwa by 9niceguy(m): 6:52am On Nov 18, 2016
That question is for the gods
Politics / Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by 9niceguy(m): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2016
In this season? It is those cars that will take their lives one after the other

2 Likes

Culture / Re: The Beauty Of Edo Women will leave You Breathless (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

By Ipob i presume you mean Igbos
Nor let dem see this your comment oo grin grin angry
they can jump into the lagoon
Culture / Re: The Beauty Of Edo Women will leave You Breathless (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
BornStunner1:

Have you bought a woman before??
If yes which Market!!?
Ask Igbos
Culture / Re: The Beauty Of Edo Women will leave You Breathless (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
How can I get one? I heard they are not expensive as ipob
Religion / Re: Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It by 9niceguy(m): 4:04am On Nov 17, 2016
OYO
Your spiritual wife might need your service....
my piece of advice for you: Try adult pamper it will protect your balls for now

5 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2016
Good for them...thank God they were caught

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by 9niceguy(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2016
pls come out and vote.
your vote is your right
Americans want change
let Nigerians show them road to change
abi change nor sweet ni?
remember that change is dole!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by 9niceguy(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2016
I don finish my ballot(25) papers voting for Clinton. pls where do I submit it
Crime / Re: Jealous Mom Suffocates Her Son And Sends Picture Of His Dead Body To His Father by 9niceguy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
see her nose like grand nut
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by 9niceguy(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2016
karleone:

Your referee (from 1 above). Then, exam center/location.

Hope this helps.
I was able to upload NYSC cert. alone. Is that the only certificate required to be uploaded?
pls help ooooo
and can I do the submission with my phone cus it requires printing
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by 9niceguy(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2016
Sambar:
pls aux how can I re- size the pdf I have used Microsoft word to convert my credentials to pdf but they are still higher than the required 320k. how can I reduce it...thanks
Are you using a computer system with Internet connection? if yes
just Google "how to convert PDF to jpeg" you will find various websites where they do the conversion online for free. after converting the file (to jpeg) try to download it and after downloading you open the file as image then you can adjust the size through cropping and other little adjustment.
after that the file size must have been reduced. but make sure you check the file properties as you edit so as to know the actual size.
After the edit, then you go back to google to search "how to convert Jpeg to PDF". by then you can download your new PDF file with lower kB.
I hope you understood my epistle
Celebrities / Re: Miss Anambra: New One Hour Raw Video Of Chidinma Okeke May Surface by 9niceguy(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Why not leave us alone with this yeye video of a thing?

And for those who are trying to destroy this sound lady life should remember nemesis...

Atleast, part of their mission is accomplished. why not let the case rest
Car Talk / Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Colour Will Best Suit This Car. (pics) by 9niceguy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
wine color....

I guess
Family / Re: How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman by 9niceguy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Allow me shi*t first....I dey come
Nairaland / General / Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
But if the teeth should remove now they will start blaming devil...... well, Na good luck Jonathan i blame sha
Health / Re: Doctors In The House Please Help by 9niceguy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
Very simple...
Just tie your self to two vehicles. you'll tie your head to one and your two legs to the other one.
Then the drivers will start the engine by turning the ignition.
So, after the count of three, the vehicles will just go opposite directions.
My brother, your height go permanently changed....
I'm sure you understand it better than what I wrote here..
thanks for your understanding.
yours faithfully.
9niceguy

1 Like

Culture / Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by 9niceguy(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2016
oyoyo! see smile

1 Like

Politics / Re: ‘who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno Omokri by 9niceguy(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2016
Hausa's are the Aboki's that chew kola nut everywhere they go.. they have brown teeth due to chewing of goro.
I think those are the real Hausa's.
they also spit every where and blow their nostrils with any opportunity they have
Politics / Re: Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by 9niceguy(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2016
Mc4larin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Guy your blood too hot ooo!!!
very hot sef grin
Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye Wishes Hillary Clinton A Happy Birthday, Fans React by 9niceguy(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2016
In the name of seeking public attention..... I wonder if oyinbo people get concern for you.
olofofo..
tojubole..
Celebrities / Re: THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA by 9niceguy(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2016
I really pity the lady...... I pray she will not commit suicide on this
Politics / Re: Governors Go To Work Trending On Twitter by 9niceguy(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2016
If I could lay my hand on one of those corrupt governors, I will only need a new razor blade for the slashing. starting from the head, the belly, the buttuck and finally the peni*s

#teamnomercyoncurruptleaders

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by 9niceguy(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2016
slowice:
Can someone please help me with the link... Hope an economist can apply w

recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
Politics / Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by 9niceguy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
comos:

It is docile youth like you that is stagnating this nation
Take your complain to the court they might help you. Stop wasting your time on the street.
Politics / Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by 9niceguy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
honfnj:
.. You are one of foolish people I always talk about, with people like you our country can not grow.. They are jobless because they seek justice.. This 'it's not my business or I dont care' attitude has eaten deep into us, ones u r comfortable in your own little way what you see happening around you becomes nonsense meanwhile it's affecting you directly or indirectly.. The day Nigerians take their destiny in their hands then you will see rapid developments.. We are the architects of our problems in this country... Change this your attitude my dear it won't help us at all..
I will not insult you, my parent never thought me that....
My question to you is, what is the number of these miscreants you claim to be speaking the mind of Edo people?
If truly majority of Edo people disagree with the result, the whole city will be shut down due to protest.....and if they should reschedule the election people like you will be the one shouting that buhari is wasting your money..
The election has come and gone and if they are not satisfied let them go to the court and let them provide their evidence.
It's not right for them to litter our country with their placards.
thanks
Yours faithfully
clockpulse
Religion / Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
suuuuku! on top weytin? see as the buttock roast like suya
Politics / Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slumps In EFCC Custody: We Fear For His Life - Aide by 9niceguy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Na over dose of the money make him fall.....let the man vomit the money and he will regain his strength back. Shalom!
I hope I've spoken well
Crime / Re: Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam by 9niceguy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Maybe he go enter one of the other rooms for this o
Politics / Re: PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry by 9niceguy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hungry and jobless people. how can someone leave his or her functioning businesses or place of work for a thing like this......you better go queue for next election probably Oct 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Events / Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by 9niceguy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
charliboy654:

Who told u she's blind, am sure u r a blogger, always adding salt n maggi to news.
don't you see how she dey look one direction?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 38 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.