Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

9niceguy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9niceguy's Profile / 9niceguy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

Crime / Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by 9niceguy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sorry
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by 9niceguy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hmmmm
Food / Re: What's Your First Meal Of The Year by 9niceguy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Iresi
Romance / Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by 9niceguy(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:
I am in a relationship with a girl I'm planning to get married to. I love her and we vibe together and play most times. From my own assessment, she is good, down to earth, knows how to cook, humble, respectful, and she is also very beautiful naturally, infact she passed 70% quality of the kind of woman I want in my life.

The problem is that I'm not attracted to her sexually. She has a small body, and doesn't have nyash or should I say small nyash (sorry for the offensive word). I'm not aroused if I'm with her. I can manage to have sex with her just once, even if she will stay five days with me, and I know this gives her concern.

I like ladies with backside, height and chubby. but the ones I have come across doesn't even measure up to this my girl in character.

Does sex Matter so much in marriage? Cos I'm afraid I may cheat on her or get sexual satisfaction outside our marriage. I'm just confused right now.

It is very important to have sex in marriage ooo my brother.

That's what I am suffering as I am type right now.

Humanly speaking I will advise you to marry someone you love having sex with, but the person may not give you joy at the end of the day. And if you marry this particular lady that you don't like having sex with now, she may be he best thing that will ever happen to you in life.....
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by 9niceguy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
I am happy with you....

How I wish my elder brother wife also can think of doing something for herself. A teacher that never applied for a teaching role in any school since her graduation in year 2005 or before....

My brother is the only one doing everything at home even buying ordinary salt she can't afford.

It is well oooo.

Non of you willarry wrong person ooo

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by 9niceguy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Most Nigerian CHURCHES are not different from BETNAIJA shops, especially the Pentecostals.
Anything Goes..!
More interested in the package at hand than the package handler.
That's the Reality.

How can someone be shaking bom bom like that in the church? Haba!
Even if pastor see this, devil go minister to him small.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by 9niceguy(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Which kain wahala be dis?

4 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Queen Evicted From The Big Brother House by 9niceguy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ook.....
You mean one of the p*rn actress evicted?

2 Likes

Webmasters / Re: Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings by 9niceguy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
How do I make money through YouTube too angry abeg help me.... No time to waste data anymore

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by 9niceguy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Shior
Health / Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by 9niceguy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hmm
Career / Re: My Workers Are Ripping Me On Site by 9niceguy(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2021
Senoiret:
Half of my workers are mid range over 48-55, and constitute the set of people who like to cheat me , I've been extremely nice to my workers in such a way you'll always love to work with me, I pay them promptly , sometimes cook for them and made sure they see enough gain when buying materials aside from their workmanship fee....

There's this carpenter that has been working for me over 2 weeks, he seemed cool at first and sweet coated whenever he dishes me daily report about his work and how well coordinated he works, I decided to give him a trial in the first place but the first work he did was so unsatisfactory he got me angry , someone over 40 years older than me, I gave him money to get nails for me which he never bought for the work , when I requested for the pack of nails he bought he gave me unreasonable excuses... And he was someone who was literally begging to get the job misbehaving to me....

as if that's not enough, I caught my bricklayer with a vehicle to the site loading over 4 bags of cement into the little van they brought, I wish I could record the shock all over his face and the way he was stammering .. And decent guy who I thought was reasonable enough to handle things for me, I sacked the motherfucker, the new one I employed is even worse, he thinks I'm a small buy kus I'm 22 and maybe he's feeling Intimidated by the portfolio of work I'm handling....

so many instances I can't even mention, after showing them love and care, allowing them to eat even when you are paying them well, they'll go at any length to rip you off...

please always open your eyes ooo, most of these worker's but not all are fond of acting crazy and take people they work for granted on site, they feel they are always smarter than. everyone else in the room and know how to cheat their way around you.... we have to do better and more as human, greed is unnecessary a d won't define breakthrough .moment for anybody...

smiley

It's really pathetic....

Anyways! I am into Electrical Engineering. I will be glad if given a trial.
I can as well supervise your project for you in case you are not available.

08104224686 is my contact
Properties / Re: Is It A Bad Practice To Fill The Holes In Foundation Block-Works With Laterite? by 9niceguy(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2021
I am into Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
But based on my site experience, I think it's good to fill the holes too. It will only make the foundation blocks more stronger
Travel / Re: Two Dead, Policeman In Critical Condition As Vehicle Catches Fire In Rivers by 9niceguy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Too bad
Politics / Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by 9niceguy(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2021
These ones way dey laugh so?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by 9niceguy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
rowland545:
My kid sis made a mistake in d position... She has bsc..but she went to apply for d one DAT is meant for nd... How can she change it.

And mine I've already registered... My center is suppose to b abj but I think I put akwa ibom...can I still change it to abj? Since its were I'm staying

I think after submission, there is nothing you can do. Or you keep trying if there is a way you can edit your profile
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by 9niceguy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
I greet everyone here! Please how many pages is the print out?
I applied for officer post and the page I printed is just one. But someone just said it can't be one page. So, I need the help of people that has already printed theirs.
TV/Movies / Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by 9niceguy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
R

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by 9niceguy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Interesting
Business / Re: CAC Registration Pending For A Week,why? by 9niceguy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
mackengift:
I have done name reservation and made payment of 500 on the cac website and it's still showing pending for 8days, what must I do to correct this?

I am facing the same issue right now. The painful part I sthat I don't even have the money but I managed to pay it because I need the certificate urgently
Celebrities / Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by 9niceguy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrincessGlow:

I saw the video. Same girl said he sexually molested her at 7 (not necessarily rape). The video confirmed he has the tendency. At a point you need to stop playing dumb!

The girl confessed to you or they said the girl said so?

There are more to what you are hearing on social media....

Besides, you are the one playing dumb here. You are playing dumb because you hear a side of a story and you concluded.
Smh
Celebrities / Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by 9niceguy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Stop deceiving yourself. We know how Nigerian courts work. Even, most pedophiles are discharged at the police station.
"Keep shut" "the case is already in court" that's always your mantra. Meanwhile Nigeria continues full of pedophiles because they keep getting away with it!

So you were there when he raped her?

It is well oooo.
Celebrities / Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 9niceguy(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2021
Businesslist:
Regina Daniels Son Celebrates 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures

Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/princemunirnwoko/

Sincerely, this man face take style resemble tortoise face.......

Cute baby! Uncle sule loves you
Family / Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. Congratulations o.... But these twin didn't look alike sef

E consign you?
Celebrities / Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by 9niceguy(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

And why should they do such?
Is it not the elders that her supporting the criminal that she was rude to?
Are they not the same set of people pulling the strings?
Please, what actions where taken against the criminals as regards their own directors?

Please, stop supporting evil

Nobody is supporting evil here or there. Let's reason beyond one side story that have been circulating around and wait for final judgement from the court.

This is what the elderly people she is insulting was telling her. For crying out loud! How does telling someone to let court decide on a matter now become supporting evil.

I don't see anything wrong when someone tells you to let court decide on a matter.
On baba ijesha been tagged as evil, remember there is always two sides of a story.

Please note: Nobody is supporting child molestation. All we are saying is, if the man really did what he was accused of the court should do the needful

6 Likes

Celebrities / Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by 9niceguy(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
What a useless organisation filled with old fools.

I don't really care much for this lady, but her suspension signifies a tacit support of what that "comic" actor did. No actions against is "die-hard" friend or the Baba ijesha himself. Someone that committed such a grievous action

Later they will say all elders have wisdom.
Rotten, senile old men.

Why are you people judging book by the cover? No body suspended iyabo ojo.
Iyabo ojo does not belong to TANPAN and TANPAN made that clear that they didn't suspend iyabo ojo because she's not there member. But they suspend every director from working with her and nkechi blessing.

And this is not because of baba ijesha. But because she's has been rude lately to the elderly ones in the industry.
Please note....

7 Likes

Business / Re: TEFconnect 2021 Nairalanders (lets Meet Here) by 9niceguy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
edoman2016:
Has business plan submission portal opened yet on TEF website?

Due diligence is the one that is opened already
Politics / Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by 9niceguy(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Op, that's not my village picture abeg.
Business / Re: TEFconnect 2021 Nairalanders (lets Meet Here) by 9niceguy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Soniabrenda2:

Follow their instructions so that u wont be disqualified.

Try and join WhatsApp and telegram groups. The coaches are making it easier for entrepreneurs.

Please if you can add me to any whatsapp group. This is my WhatsApp number 08104224686
Business / Re: TEFconnect 2021 Nairalanders (lets Meet Here) by 9niceguy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Soniabrenda2:

Follow their instructions so that u wont be disqualified.

Try and join WhatsApp and telegram groups. The coaches are making it easier for entrepreneurs.

I don't know any group. Please can you recommend any. I need help abeg
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Help! Is This Website Real by 9niceguy(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ynix:
no
Thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Help! Is This Website Real by 9niceguy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
tuna85:

obviously not real, don't get scammed

Thank you for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.