₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,298,518 members, 5,051,866 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2019 at 07:21 PM

9xplorer's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9xplorer's Profile / 9xplorer's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Romance / You Too Can Make It In Poland (for Those Tired Of The Status Quo) by 9xplorer: 1:52pm On Jul 18
Poland Work Visa
Requirements:
• International passport
• CV
• 2 passports
• Speak fluent English .
After meeting the above requirements then you would attend a brief interview. 9xplorer Tourism Link would prepare you for the interview and help you with composing the perfect CV
Price: 300k
Call us now 08068017380 .
Live the life you dream

Travel Ads / Poland Work Visa by 9xplorer: 1:43pm On Jul 18
Poland Work Visa
Requirements:
• International passport
• CV
• 2 passports
• Speak fluent English .
After meeting the above requirements then you would attend a brief interview. We would prepare you for the interview and help you with composing the perfect CV
Price: 300k
Call us now 08068017380 .
Live the life you dream

Travel Ads / July Giveaway by 9xplorer: 7:01pm On Jul 01
Welcome to the month of July with ❤ from 9xplorer. Cheers �to an awesome and interesting month ahead. We still remain your number one stop for your tours and events planning.

Travel Ads / Are You Tired Of Boring Weekends? by 9xplorer: 10:03am On Jun 27
Are you ready for fun?
Get a double does of it at the 9xplorer Beach Fiesta. Experience the perfect weekend packed with Fun, Beach and Adventure with your friends and loved ones. Holding on 12th (Friday) to 14th (Sunday) July, 2019 in Badagry, Lagos.
For booking and more details Call or Whatsapp 08068017380

Phones / Re: Another Bad Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:21am On Jun 25
Ibadan. You can chat me 08068017380
kemicalreaction:
I need one, where are you located?
Phones / Another Bad Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 8:57am On Jun 25
Another bad earpiece?
Did one ear just stop working?
Or did your follow come earpiece got stolen/misplaced/bad and you need a better replacement?
Another earpiece with poor sound quality?
Another N5000/N2000/N1000/N500 gone because the seller lied?
Sorry friend, all that have to end today with the new Samsung S8 AKG earpiece. Excellent sound quality that thrills the soul. Change your sound narrative today for just N2000. It works for all mobile phone and destination is not a limit.

Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 4:59pm On Jun 14
Don't miss this weekend deal

Sports / Re: We want Mbappe! - Real Madrid Fans At Hazard's Presentation by 9xplorer: 2:43pm On Jun 14
Original Samsung AKG earpiece for sale. Feel the gbedu

Sports / Re: We want Mbappe! - Real Madrid Fans At Hazard's Presentation by 9xplorer: 2:41pm On Jun 14
5 months old original Sandisk SD card for 3k with a year warranty

Travel Ads / Re: On Weekend Vacation: Badagry, Lagos by 9xplorer: 7:58am On Jun 14
Tour Highlights:
* Comfortable transport
* Accommodation
* Meals, drinks and refreshments
* Explore Badagry
• Badagry nightlife
• Point of no return
• First storey building in Nigeria
• Lord Lugard’s house
• Badagry slave barracoon
* Beach party
* Boating
* Games and lot more

Travel Ads / Re: On Weekend Vacation: Badagry, Lagos by 9xplorer: 7:56am On Jun 14
"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience"

Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 7:54am On Jun 14
Please someone chatted me up from Kwara State. Pls send me Hello on Whatsapp cause I lost some of my chats. The earpiece is in Kwara state already.
Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 8:30pm On Jun 12
I don't make empty promises. My customers have never been disappointed about the product in fact i get more referrals from every sale. The product is worth giving a trial and you going to enjoy it. Call/whatsapp 08068017380 to get yours
sirqeeboi:
Since i forgot my follow come earpiece at a friends house last year april.ave been have phobia to buy another one cry cry if i dont get the same quality sound and lasting one it would pain me...
Phones / Re: The Fear Of Phone Storage Full by 9xplorer: 8:26pm On Jun 12
New one is 5k. But I've a used one also for sale for 3k it 's a 5 months used SD card with a year warranty
shedy03:

how mushhhh?
Phones / The Fear Of Phone Storage Full by 9xplorer: 8:37pm On Jun 11
I love the feeling that came with getting a new phone. At last, i was able to replace my phone stolen why I was coming from Challenge to Iwo road. It wasn't an easy one for me, having to borrow phone from friends to call and surf the net. I got a Tecno Camon X and was feeling like the boss. Hot specs: 3GB ram and 32 GB Rom. As a photo person, I was taking pictures like the storage was never going to get full. Just two weeks after, while taking selfies with my friend i got the red alert "Phone storage full" and i was like what is this? I just bought this phone and it's not up to two weeks. I went to my file manager to find out what is taking up the space and discovered that i have about 3000 pictures. I was shocked and later said to myself what am i going to do? It was a tough call for me cause i really loved these pictures and i also need space on my phone for other things. Then it just dawned on me that i can get a SD card. Another challenge i had was how do i get an original because i know there are lot of fakes out there. Amidst my numerous searches i found the original Sandisk SD card. You too can be like me. Overcome your fear of phone storage full with the original Sandisk SD card. Call 08068017380 to get yours

Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 7:57pm On Jun 11
Na N2000..And i deliver nation wide
frbona:
oga talk am here make everybody see am
Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 7:55pm On Jun 11
N2000. And we deliver nation wide
ryfoz:

Issokay, e lo ni oja yin sir?
Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:17pm On Jun 07
Very true. Time would expose the fake
ORIJIN201:
All na fake grin

Those particular akg earpiece only come with flagship Samsung devices, not even the budget or midrangers. Anything u see is fake that are just as good as that of the original in terms of sound quality. But durability will expose the fake one with time. tongue
Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:16pm On Jun 07
A customer of mine got his from Jumia and he was totally disappointed. He lost the money for the earpiece as well as that of delivery. You can be reassured of the quality of this one. My customers are satisfied and they keep coming back as family/friends steals it from them or they recommend for others
ryfoz:
₦2500 & ₦2000 on jumia respectively
Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:12pm On Jun 07
Fake much for outside. Pls call/whatsapp 08068017380 to get your own original Samsung Akg earpiece
wittyt98:
I agree with u, the Akg earpiece is maad,its what I'm currently using. my brother introduced it to me 2 months ago, bought one and I'm still rocking it till now. sound quality is dope! if you're the type who loves bass this earpiece is the one for you. the phone accessory seller will tell you #1500 but its up to you to price well

but u need to careful when purchasing it cus I've seen a lot of fake ones without bass or good sound quality. make sure you test it before u buy. an original Akg is very loud.
Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:10pm On Jun 07
Not everything knitted in fibre/khaki is the Samsung Akg earpiece o
Bendent19:

I something like that recently. A knitted fibre earpiece. It was 1500 sha. I tested it. The sound was something else.
Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:08pm On Jun 07
U sabi better thing. The earpiece lasts gan
MRAKBEE:

good and strong earpiece. I got one from my friend in 2017 and still using it. it's knitted fibre cable makes it strong and untwistted

1 Like

Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:06pm On Jun 07
Pls call/whatsapp 08068017380
blessedvisky:

No mind am
Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:05pm On Jun 07
KendrickAyomide:
Price no they let you talk
Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:04pm On Jun 07
I beg no be like that o. Pls call/whatsapp 08068017380
toideve:
Since he nor wan talk price, lemme goan order from aliexpress. Sense wee not kee me.
Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:03pm On Jun 07
Lol
gogeekish:
A typical Nigerian spotted!
Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:02pm On Jun 07
dayleke:
How much?
Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:02pm On Jun 07
It's something you can afford. Pls call/whatsapp 08068017380
femi4:
If its more than N200, I ll pass
Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:00pm On Jun 07
Gabson001:

Oga how much?
Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 8:58pm On Jun 07
belloabd1914:
How much. I need one
Phones / Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 8:57pm On Jun 07
Oya come and get yours
pat077:

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.