Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,757,037 members, 6,551,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 October 2021 at 03:18 AM

Bahamas95's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Bahamas95's Profile

Personal text: 70% of the world is covered by water, the remaining 30% by Ngolo Oghenevwogaga Kante.

Gender: m

Location: I dey my house

Time registered: October 24, 2017

Time spent online: 1 month & 13 days

Last seen: 7:36am On Oct 22

View Bahamas95's posts (3575)

Following (1):
Kennyswagz1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.