| Car Talk / Re: I Need To Fix My Gear Box. by Mazdaenginepart: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2017 |
I know you must have really tried your best to help out. The truth is that your bro doesn't know anything about Honda so its just unfortunate that he got involved. The drive to also make some quick cash is the strongest factor for him to have ventured into a terrain he is unfamiliar with.
My concerns are as follows
* 40 % of the components that make up this gear that was fixed was gotten from my own old gear. I queried it since I believe the fault could be from any of the components. I expected that the bought gear should come with its own components and not completing it with components from a faulty gear.
* The gear leaks oil. I pointed this out to your bro, but he was just too confused on how to deal with it or how to face the people he got it from and he just wanted me to take the car away by all means so he could enjoy unmerited profit in peace. As soon as he learnt I had traveled, he called to say the leak had been fixed. From the time it was installed to today (Sunday), the gear box has gulped 9 liters of gear oil. sadly, when I gauged the gear oil level this morning, its was below the minimum recommended level. This quantity is apart from the oil that was filled in the first installed gear box that had to be drained off when the gear box didn't work. Note that the workmanship by the mechanic and electrician is over 30k for the trial and errors (borne by me of course).
* As I previously mentioned, the gear position indicator issue is still there. The gear gets stuck if I fail or forget to systematically maneuver the stick to the park position. Now I have been taught how to use screw driver to pull it out of that position. What a trick to learn.
* The drive gear does not work at all. for the car to move, the gear has to be on D3. You all know what that means. It means the car cannot go beyond the 3rd gear no matter how much you rev the car.
* The mechanic your brother engaged to the work is actually an inexperienced "professional". I was there when he commenced and completed the first procedure and from conversing wih him, I can confidently deduce that he was also at a loss of the events and was always quick to push the blame to the supplied gear box. At no point in time did he have a technical or logical explanation as to what could be wrong.
I can go and on but no be everything person go dey yarn jare. Deed has been done. i just had to get the car away from there as there is no ray of solution coming from those guys.
@Mazdaenginepart, I am not trying to discredit you o, as I want to believe you referring me to your brother was with good intention but I am only disappointed that you didn't know his his capability before vesting such confidence in him before referring him.
Thanks for your effort all the same.
I'm sorry to hear all this from you
But as my bro told me that its now working perfect
But I later learn that the mechanic that work that gear is not the same engineer I am giving cars to work when I'm in ladipo
| Car Talk / Re: I Need To Fix My Gear Box. by Mazdaenginepart: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2017 |
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=58740768][/quote]
My brother and the mechanic have confirmed it okay
| Car Talk / Re: I Need To Fix My Gear Box. by Mazdaenginepart: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2017 |
All of you don't even know about cars cause all you keep saying is were it will favour you all
A gear need to be change but you all keep on talking shit diagnosis or what you called it
For you mayor2019 or what kindly ask the man if is car is normal now or not
You all thinks am ordinary person
I can invite you all to come and see my shop
Maybe then you will know the type of person you are talking to
| Car Talk / Re: I Need To Fix My Gear Box. by Mazdaenginepart: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2017 |
This is the case I was asking you about.
Seems there's another cow here
Lol do you here the mans voice again
| Car Talk / Re: Issues With My Kia Rio by Mazdaenginepart: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2017 |
forget you ke? Your case is still pending....
| Car Talk / Re: Issues With My Kia Rio by Mazdaenginepart: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2017 |
are you the mechanic?
Lol have you forgotten me
I'm not a mechanic I sell Mazda parts
But its not advice to call some one a name
| Car Talk / Re: Issues With My Kia Rio by Mazdaenginepart: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2017 |
ashiwajew your mechanic is a cow.
Any mechanic that does not know what causes a mix between engine oil and coolant, should not even touch your brakepads.
If you want best results resurface both surfaces in a machine shop (cylinder/block), replace radiator, replace water pump, replace thermostat, install coolant.
Gazzuzz do not abuse the mechanic
| Car Talk / Re: I Need To Fix My Gear Box. by Mazdaenginepart: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2017 |
You all have seen it done
| Car Talk / Re: l by Mazdaenginepart: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2017 |
Come to my shop will get you tukumbo
| Car Talk / Re: Issues With My Kia Rio by Mazdaenginepart: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2017 |
I bought this Kia Rio in January and it has been working perfectly not until water keeps drying off from the radiator in April, especially when I increase the AC to 2. To cut the long story short, on Sunday I tried to start it but didn't start but after so much attempt it started but with bad sound and vibration so I called a mechanic who says the coils and plugs are bad and that it's due for servicing. On Monday we headed for Ladipo, we bought everything we needed inclusive of new Mobil oil to service and after we administered all of these, it's still not starting in the process of recheck in one of the plugs he discovered stain of water on the plug and realized that the engine oil as turned milky then he said the gasket is damaged. Please could damaged gasket cause a car not to start and what other things should we look out for. Please any advise to prevent engine from being affected
Yes top gasket can cause it if it burnt
You can also check if its mixing oil with water
| Car Talk / Re: I Need To Fix My Gear Box. by Mazdaenginepart: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2017 |
He called to tell me that he has reported to the union and he will go find another gear box himself in the market on Monday.
What I expect from him is to do whatever he needs to do and just call me that the car is ready for pick up.
But the problem is that when I am not on ground, they all just lay back and do nothing.
Let him do all he needs to do and let me know when it's ready.
will tell him to be geting your car ready asap
| Car Talk / Re: I Need To Fix My Gear Box. by Mazdaenginepart: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017 |
[quote author=stpat1 post=58479782]
Pls I will really appreciate it. If you have anyway it can be expedited pls do.
It's getting frustrating already[/quote
If you will agree with me be patients let him get you a gearbox from another shop and also I have told him to report to union so I believe by Monday solution will be done
| Car Talk / Re: I Need To Fix My Gear Box. by Mazdaenginepart: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2017 |
Can anyone recommend a reliable Honda gear box seller at Ladipo?
Don't be angry with what is happing down there
But I a sure everything will soon be solve have a old him what to do
| Car Talk / Re: I Need To Fix My Gear Box. by Mazdaenginepart: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2017 |
the deed has been
the person dat gave u number now claims he is in togo....by and large,u are on ur own
its painful....as i can imagine all u av gone thru.
money...time...stress...how do u recover all
that ur mopol option wld av been nice,but remember his 'senior' bro is herr that wld tell him u r bringing them
get soldiers......dont dull.
use them to get a full refund.....or else
3 months down the line u will av a permanent spot in ladipo
My oga life is not as you are thinking it
And if you don't know what to say please kindly stop posting rubbish here
| Car Talk / Re: 2 Cars Needed Urgently by Mazdaenginepart: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2017 |
Add osita unachukwu Jonathan on Facebook
| Car Talk / Re: I Need To Fix My Gear Box. by Mazdaenginepart: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2017 |
I was at his place today at Ladipo.
He recommended a mechanic to help fix the gear. After fixing, the D light was blinking continuously and the car could not even move forward or backward.
Now they are saying it might be an electrical bug and will contact someone for me tomorrow.
So I had to pick a few things and leave the car there.
I will be heading there tomorrow morning.
I regret my my decision though as I can't imagine spending that much without success.
Sorry sir have called him today
He explained everything to me
I'm so sorry for that but I promise you he will get your car done
His my Junior bro but I'm not in Nigeria now
| Car Talk / Re: Honda Accord 92 Engine And Gear by Mazdaenginepart: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2017 |
If automatic gear 170
| Car Talk / Re: Mazda Mpv Overheating Issues by Mazdaenginepart: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2017 |
Hope it has stop