Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,890,190 members, 6,950,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 06 July 2022 at 06:12 PM

Smeag0l's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Smeag0l's Profile

Smeag0l's Latest Topics ( View All 11 Topics | Posts )
Investment / Has Ipc Crashed
by smeag0l. 3 posts & 942 views. 8:57pm On Mar 27 (smeag0l)
Programming / I Need An MQL4 Programmer For A Quick Job
by smeag0l. 17 posts & 905 views. 4:35pm On Apr 18 (AlphaTaikun)
Investment / Forex Trading And Investment The Right Way!
by smeag0l. 13 posts & 752 views. 3:45pm On Mar 26 (smeag0l)
Investment / Debunking Myths About Forex
by smeag0l. 14 posts & 1155 views. 6:47am On Dec 19, 2021 (Innomama7)
Career / 14 Royal Dutch Shell Projects In Nigeria To Suffer Delays As A Result Of Covid-1
by smeag0l. 3 posts & 233 views. 12:21am On May 03, 2020 (Vision4God)
Career / SEPLAT To Lay Off 80% Of Their Staff. Remaining 20% To Take A 70% Pay Cut
by smeag0l. 7 posts & 1430 views. 9:22pm On May 01, 2020 (LightSon)

Personal text: I'm a pheonomena

Gender: m

Time registered: April 24, 2015

Time spent online: 2 months & 2 days

Last seen: 5:47pm

View Smeag0l's posts (1132) | View Smeag0l's topics (11)

Following (19):
Flipmac(f), siofra(f), Duchessree(f), MadamVanessa(f), DBestDoc(f), Smartiegurl(f), dominique(f), Boss13, misspicy(f), dacblogger, FarahAideed, platinumnk(f), OptimisticOpe, Adeh2009(m), RoyalDiadems, solreb, Richiez(m), xfire, pocohantas(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 372
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.