|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,570,365 members, 5,948,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 October 2020 at 02:39 AM
(1) (2) (of 2 pages)
|Politics / Re: Tax Reform Can Curb Money Laundering – Osinbajo by TCTV(f): 11:22am On Sep 29|
This can be achieved if the private sector, Work hand in hand with the Federal Government.
|Politics / Re: Nigeria May Breakup – Osinbajo Warns by TCTV(f): 9:01pm On Sep 28|
What do you mean by that?
|Politics / Re: ICMC Commends V.P, Prof. Osibanjo,dr. Ngige & NLC For A Successful Negotiation by TCTV(f): 5:20pm On Sep 28|
VP Prof Osinbajo remain Osinbajo The Fixer ever best.
|Politics / Re: A Look At Some Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last We by TCTV(f): 10:23am On Sep 28|
Ever Great, the new week is here full package
|Nairaland / General / Nigeria Testify To Receiving Fgs Covid-19 Intervention Fund by TCTV(f): 9:15am On Sep 24|
I'm Very sure more Nigeria People will benefit From this Survival Fund
|Politics / Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Welcomes Grandchild by TCTV(f): 4:30pm On Sep 21|
|Nairaland / General / IMPORTANT INFORMATION You Know About Survival Fund by TCTV(f): 11:05am On Sep 21|
Registration for the Payroll Support Scheme for the MSME Survival Fund commences at 10pm today the 21st of September 2020 at www.survivalfund.ng
333,000 artisans and transport business operators will receive a N30,000 operations grant to reduce the effects of income loss caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
500,000 vulnerable MSMEs will be supported in meeting their payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 per employee to safeguard the jobs of a maximum of 10 employees over a 3-month period.
The Formalization Support will help MSMEs by providing free CAC business name registration for 250,000 businesses across Nigeria.
The 75 billion Naira FG MSME Survival Fund - comprising a PAYROLL SUPPORT Scheme and a GUARANTEED OFFTAKE Scheme is designed to aid Nigerian MSMEs in surviving the shock of COVID-19 and its adverse effect on the economy.
The Fund is a key component of President Buhari’s 2.3 Trillion Naira Nigeria Economic Sustainability Plan (NESP).
1 Like 1 Share
|Nairaland / General / Survival Funds From Nigeria Economic Sustainability Plan. by TCTV(f): 8:17pm On Sep 16|
Join this program to enjoy great information from CircleTv
1 Like 1 Share
|Nairaland / General / VP Osinbajo Arrives Accra To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary by TCTV(f): 4:37pm On Sep 15|
Your wisdom is very much needed at this Summit. We need to ensure peace and stability in Mali.
|Nairaland / General / Join Us As We Share Our Options On The Coronavirus Pandemic by TCTV(f): 3:44pm On Sep 12|
|Politics / Re: Some Public Commentators Make Baseless Assertions, Says Osinbajo by TCTV(f): 8:57pm On Sep 11|
Speaking from good experience. Best VP Osinbajo ever.
|Politics / Re: Tradermoni Factcheck by TCTV(f): 12:06pm On Sep 11|
VP office has nothing to do with sharing of cash to traders.
|Nairaland / General / A Perfect Example Of True Leadership - (adegboyega Famodun) by TCTV(f): 1:45pm On Sep 10|
True leaders they say, don't create followers, they rather create more leaders...
Your reign has been a great effect on governance in the state and the party at large...
You are not just a leader, but a leader who understands the plight of followers and the agitations of the every member of our great party regardless of status
Your leadership prowess is the one that challenges status quo and create a smooth ground not just for the Giants , but also the striving toddlers to have a taste of the dividends of true democracy
I join the host of our dear party faithfuls to celebrate you, today and beyond...
May you continue to reign in God's wisdom
Congratulations to you, Sir Adegboyega Famodun
|Nairaland / General / Finding Safe Spaces For Female Students In Nigeria Univerities by TCTV(f): 12:25pm On Sep 10|
1 Like 1 Share
|Nairaland / General / VP Osinbajo Declares Open The First Year Ministerial Performance Review by TCTV(f): 10:18pm On Sep 07|
We must encourage this, Performance appraisal and evaluation should be included and Ministers allow to rate themselves. This will help improve performance.
Nigeria must surely be great again
1 Like 1 Share
|Nairaland / General / 5 Foods That Is Very High In Omega-3 by TCTV(f): 9:44pm On Sep 02|
1 Like 1 Share
|Nairaland / General / Have A Check On Win Lottoty by TCTV(f): 11:59am On Sep 01|
Many people are winning money on @winlottoly
|Politics / Re: Why The Hate On Osinbajo by TCTV(f): 10:23am On Aug 30|
Osinbajo is the best candidate in all regions
|Nairaland / General / Street Talk On Circle TV by TCTV(f): 10:26pm On Aug 29|
Enjoy the gist
|Politics / Laugh And Get Better by TCTV(f): 5:34pm On Aug 29|
1. Some slayqueens, immediately a rich man ask them if they have a boyfriend, they be like "Boyfriend ke? Boyfriend don baff, I'm singularly single"������
2. Stop boiling water for bathing in the same pot you used for cooking and you won't hear. Right now a certain man is smelling like beans inside keke.�������
3. I just need a crazy girlfriend that when I say "Baby I'm Hot", she will be like "Just drop your sperm inside that bottle, when I'm back from work, I will drink it".������
4. You that is reading this post, why are you not dating? Yes you! I'm asking you.����������
5. Just Imagine a day like "World no make-up and no wig day"
You will realize that we are all men (Sons of God).������������
6. A true friend is one who will join you in a fight and later ask you what you were fighting for.���������
7. This life ehhn
Ebuka at age 15, "I want to be a doctor"
At age 20, "Science is very difficult abeg"
At age 27, "Its your boy DJ Ebusky make some noise".�����������
8. Its not like I'm complaining oh, but you see this adulthood ehhn, they didn't explain it to us very well oh.���������
9. Your boyfriend be capon for school cultist and you expect him to bow and greet you?
My sister, you dey craze?��������
10. Is There's any lady here that doesn't have a black bra?
Hello!! I'm asking the ladies, please Identify yourself so we can buy one for you...���������
11. Witchcraft is when you are suspecting that your boyfriend has a sidechick, den BOOM! You are the sidechick.����������
12. I don't understand why ladies will cross their legs when they sit, I mean, what's the purpose of wearing expensive pants?�������������
13. Born again with their toasting skills ehh, which one is "I was going through the book of numbers and I realize I don't have your number?"��������
14. Its only in Bayelsa that you will see 10 naked boys teaching one girls how to swim.��������
15. "Cynthia sabi cook, Stella sabi arrange room, Melody sabi greet, Mercy sabi dance, Florence sabi sing" na so Solomon take marry 700 wives ooh!�������
16. All this semi-fine girls are just so fertile, just one kiss, BOOM! Dey don born twins.
17. If you are not interested in the relationship anymore just say it, which one is "I need to find myself"
Did they kidnap you?�
18. You are going to visit a guy and you wore "Jumpsuit"? What happened to your gowns and skirt?
19. Unemployed guys are the ones always giving girls belle anyhow.
How can your sperm is working and you are not working?������������
20. Am chatting with you for the first time and u are calling me Baby.... Abeg stop i too fast catch feelings�����
21. Me and my Ex...
Me: Babe how are doing wit your new guy, hope he won't break ur heart like i did?? ��
Ex: No!!! He can never do that, he promise not to hurt it break my heart.
Me: Mtchwwwwww!!! Was it not the same thing i always said to u!??�������������
22. Giving him sex every time can Never keep him rather you are gradually loosing ur value!!!
Reasonable men don't need ur body to stick with you they need ur Sense!!!�
Let me not shake this table again bcoz alot of girls are on it�����������
23. Sex is not sex but a covenant, be careful who u have sex with, 5mins sex can Destroy your entire LIFE�����
24. My girlfriend saw me kissing her younger sister....
Now she is boiling hot water, should i wait 4 Tea!���������
25. Naija gals don't see candlelight date as romantic. They prefer generator so they can charge their phone at the same time. ���
26. My Girlfriend Told Me To Show More Interest On Her Family�.*
*So I'm Now Dating Her Sister Too*�����
27. This morning, my expensive perfume just fell and broke into pieces..I kuku mob the floor with all my clothes���������
28. Our dear ladies please why do you take pictures with your tongues out, what are you trying to lick.?*
Our internet bundle abi?
29. My neighbour's daughter who came to watch BBNAIJA in my room last month has been vomiting, i think she has malaria*����
30. U claim to be my friend
Where were u when am having 2likes in 24hours���
31. Always be thankful to ur mum,
what if she was not in the mood that night���
32. Low your pride and Ego. Even iPhone of #600k need a SIM card of #100 to function. We all need one another in this life"*
33. My sister hustle ooo
Make course rep no suck your breast for ordinary assignment♨
34. If your boyfriend was able to cheat in an exam hall with 13 invigilators, 6 police men..3 military men and 4 CCTV cameras....My sister who are you?���*
I swear to God that i will not skip this post without liking or commenting on it...
Just remember u av swore!!! Now Appreciate the efforts i got you�����������
WHICH NUMBER KILLED IT? ��������
KINDLY VISIT MY PROFILE and drop your offering for next jokes na........�����������
His original celeboi says hi
|Politics / Osinbajo Condemns Mindless Southern Kaduna Killings by TCTV(f): 1:45pm On Aug 28|
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has condemned the mindless and callous killings in Southern Kaduna and he explained the federal government’s interventions in Kaduna state.
Osinbajo spoke on the State of the Nation at the Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association themed Step Forward on Thursday.
The panel anchored by Nduka Obaigbena, the chairman of ThisDay newspaper also had the Speaker of the House of Assembly, Femi Gbajabiamila on it.
1 Like 1 Share
|Politics / Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by TCTV(f): 6:52am On Aug 26|
FFK is a useless and shameful man forgot a lot of evil he has been talking about, on VP Osinbajo daily and the VP haven't be angry , FFK you're indeed a scam
37 Likes 6 Shares
|Politics / Circle TV Is here again by TCTV(f): 8:34pm On Aug 25|
Join us on this Circle TV as you enjoy better episode of our presenters take on the topic
|Politics / Some Few Things You Should Know About VP OSINBAJO by TCTV(f): 10:16am On Aug 25|
"The big question is the relevance of our paradigms of Justice to the major socio-economic circumstances that confront us. "The law is a social construct and makes sense only within a social context"_ VP Osinbajo's opening remarks at a webinar at Wole Olanipekun & co which held on Saturday 22 of August 2020.
He's worth emulating
|Politics / Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by TCTV(f): 6:37am On Aug 25|
|Politics / Osinbajo Account Of Stewardship As Dated by TCTV(f): 3:47pm On Aug 24|
Another week full of relentless governance activities. Your contributions and efforts have been so wonderful Sir.
|Politics / Prof Yemi Osinbsjo At The LAWSAN National Virtual Townhall Meeting by TCTV(f): 9:22am On Aug 09|
It is very important for the young lawyers to adopt the new Paradigm shift in legal practice by developing themselves innovatively.
|Politics / Osinbsjo Previous Week Progressive Activities by TCTV(f): 1:19pm On Jul 27|
Indeed Great achievements sir, This another successful week.
|Politics / Re: NNPC Retail, Auto Fit Partner On Vehicle Care Services by TCTV(f): 2:02pm On Jul 21|
This government is making a very big progress
|Politics / What VP Osinbajo Was Up To In The Last Week. by TCTV(f): 1:21pm On Jul 21|
DID YOU KNOW: VP Yemi osinbajo, is the only public office holder in Nigeria that gives account of his steward weekly and monthly. THIS IS LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE
|Politics / Re: Osinbajo In The Last Seven Days by TCTV(f): 4:49pm On Jul 14|
He has done so well throughout the seven days, Almighty God will continue to strengthen him
(1) (2) (of 2 pages)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99