Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1236983 members, 1646791 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 April 2014 at 09:58 PM

How To Download Youtube Video On To Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Tech / Phones / How To Download Youtube Video On To Your Phone (290 Views)

How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Blackberry? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Youtube Video On To Your Phone by festusfeezy(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08
Hi guys, pls I need an assistant on how to download Youtube video to my Android p5. Any one with an idea on that
Thanks
Re: How To Download Youtube Video On To Your Phone by Uchiha Itachi: 8:12pm On Feb 08
Android P5? lol

download ''tubemate''
Re: How To Download Youtube Video On To Your Phone by feeekey(f): 10:28pm On Feb 08
BB TORCH NKO PLZZ
Re: How To Download Youtube Video On To Your Phone by naijabooy: 11:27pm On Feb 08
For Bb visit. videos.yaaya.mobi And then type in the title of the video ure looking for in the search box
Re: How To Download Youtube Video On To Your Phone by Xavier's: 10:05am On Feb 09
Thank me later

Simple steps: (there r many procedures tho')

Open the video on youtube

Press and hold down the video till a pop up shows»» select copy video url»» copy the url

Then open a nods page and log on to www.savefrom.net

Paste the url, and download

Shikena.
Re: How To Download Youtube Video On To Your Phone by fattbabakay(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09
Xavier's:
Thank me later

Simple steps: (there r many procedures tho')

Open the video on youtube

Press and hold down the video till a pop up shows»» select copy video url»» copy the url

Then open a nods page and log on to www.savefrom.net

Paste the url, and download

Shikena.
correct...I've been rockin it since God made me...it works

(0) (Reply)

Isn't It Racism That White Phones Are More Costly Than Black? / Nokia Announces Three New Lumia Phones: Two Cheap, One Not-so-cheap / Who's Got The Tor Project Configuration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.