Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238379 members, 1650715 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 04:20 AM

Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 - European Soccer (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Soccer / Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 (5476 Views)

Arsenal Vs Wigan - FA Cup Semi-final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 12th April 2014 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 12th February 2014 / Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by the warrior72: 11:02pm On Feb 12
wiilly02: no team like Liverpool....in order to celebrate dis victory I'm going to create a special thread for all kopites as soon as I finish my exam tmrr
Please do, we will appreciate it.....YNWA
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by adexsimply(m): 11:03pm On Feb 12
Wow! What a game? YNWA

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by swezenberg(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12
Like I said before na like this Liverpool go dey pick the points till they win the title.
Meanwhile we need to get rid of Kolo Toure.

7 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by Notion(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12
Liverpool all the way
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by Deep freezer(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12
macjireh: LIVPUL AR REAL PRETENDERS....

I DONT EVA TAKE DEM SERIOUS WIT ALL THEIR LIFTIN D TROPHY RANTINS....

HATAZ PLZ COME OUT AND LETS LAFF @ DEM

YNWA-YOU NEVA WIN AWAY

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
buhahahahahaha u laff at yoself. Who's now the PRETENDER? Blood red #YNWA.
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by yinxfun(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12
Thank God...4points 2go...tanx manutd..YNWA
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by victord1st: 11:15pm On Feb 12
toure is not qualify to be on that team,two terrible mistakes in four days.
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by Deep freezer(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12
P.Stacks:
Liverpool has a thing to embarass any of the top 4 sides but lower clubs has a way of messing them up.. Good for Liverpool, they would Walk Alone this night when Fulham is done with them..

Imagine scoring 4 goals against Arsenal in less than 19 minutes of play.. Couldn't they have reserved some for Fulham..

I pray they lose and Walk Alone so they get their pay back for what they did to Arsenal..

ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU IS .... SHAME HAHAAAAAAAA.

3 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by Notion(m): 11:16pm On Feb 12
swezenberg: Like I said before na like this Liverpool go dey pick the points till they win the title.
u are point. Ynwa

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by juwoonn: 11:18pm On Feb 12
lol...this guy is really good. don't dull. visit wwwdotsoftexistencedotcom
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by Horayce: 11:20pm On Feb 12
swezenberg: Like I said before na like this Liverpool go dey pick the points till they win the title.
with that porous defence u have? Lol.
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by kpaft: 11:22pm On Feb 12
up Liverpool
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by chizzyglow: 11:23pm On Feb 12
Pls suarez pick ur scoring form bck Pls. Wish kind goal badluck b dis one I knw Dat u will score in d Nxt Mach for sure

4 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by Notion(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12
Deep freezer: buhahahahahaha u laff at yoself. Who's now the PRETENDER? Blood red #YNWA.
Abeg help me ask am well well. Liverpool 4 top 4 oya carry go Ynwa
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by ILuVPlEaSuRe(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12
A prophet in Africa prophesied that Liverpool will win the EPL, and it seems like things are becoming true.

4 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by timex_kaka: 11:43pm On Feb 12
STILL NOT WALKING ALONE.....YNWA

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by Lincoln burrows(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12

We don't need to get rid of toure. Let's not forget the good things one has been doing cos of few errors. Skrtel was like that and everyone was saying get rid of him. To me toure and skrtel partnership is the best we have for now. I love toure's commitment and the guy is good.

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by shejane: 11:54pm On Feb 12
So happy 4 my former club

Up liverpool keep it up
Eyes on d trophy if possible
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by Eillyeillz(m): 12:21am On Feb 13
onward and upwards walkon and match on

#YNWA#

BAD BELLE GO AND D..................I...................E

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by Gynacologist(m): 1:12am On Feb 13
kolo toure suppose b bus conductor or even farmer::::d fool no go eva score him opponent onli him own post::::suarez y tat bar deny u nah::::mk it up in d nxt match
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by Marksule(m): 2:06am On Feb 13
my blood Is RED.

UP LIVERPOOL

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by andyanders: 6:05am On Feb 13
fff
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by the warrior72: 7:00am On Feb 13
Lincoln burrows:

We don't need to get rid of toure. Let's not forget the good things one has been doing cos of few errors. Skrtel was like that and everyone was saying get rid of him. To me toure and skrtel partnership is the best we have for now. I love toure's commitment and the guy is good.
U ain't watching Liverpool, toure is the worst thing to have happened to Liverpool for the past ten years undecided
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by the warrior72: 7:01am On Feb 13
andyanders: fff
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by miteolu(m): 7:05am On Feb 13
I slept when it was FUL 1 v LVP 1. I am happy to wake up and see Pool my liver won.
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by swezenberg(m): 8:46am On Feb 13
Lincoln burrows:

For me I ptefer Skrtl and Agger. Toure is acting like a double agent. I need you to join Anfield fan page and see what fans are saying about him. How can you give away 2 goals in the last 3 matches. 2 crucial goals at that. If we had won the match against westbrom we shouldn't be talking of foutth place now. Lets bench him for Agger. The good sides of Agger is that he's not only a defender but a scorer of goals like Skrtl
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by swezenberg(m): 8:51am On Feb 13
Horayce:
with that porous defence u have? Lol.

It happens to every team. Our defenders were only down with injury and one of them is back. Once Jose Enrique returns Cisokho will return to the bench. As for Glen Johnson. he now needs to fight for the shirt because Flanagan has been sensational. The lad plays more attacking football than Jonhnson and he's faster and very alert.
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by alekside(m): 9:05am On Feb 13
the warrior72: U ain't watching Liverpool, toure is the worst thing to have happened to Liverpool for the past ten years undecided
I'm sorry bro, you are not a true LFC fan. A true fan supports his player no matter what. Anyone could have made the same mistake. BTW, Skrtel was far worse than Toure yesterday. I hope you know Carragher and Skrtel have both scored more embarrassing own goals.
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by alekside(m): 9:15am On Feb 13
swezenberg:

For me I ptefer Skrtl and Agger. Toure is acting like a double agent. I need you to join Anfield fan page and see what fans are saying about him. How can you give away 2 goals in the last 3 matches. 2 crucial goals at that. If we had won the match against westbrom we shouldn't be talking of foutth place now. Lets bench him for Agger. The good sides of Agger is that he's not only a defender but a scorer of goals like Skrtl
The goal he gave Anichebe against WBA wasn't entirely his fault. The problem was more of Mignolet's poor distribution. He saw that Toure was under pressure and still passed the ball to him. Though I admit Toure was a bit shaky.

Last night against Fulham, Skrtel watched the ball stroll past him b4 the 1st goal. The ball had an ackward bounce while Toure was trying to clear it. The funny own goal could have been scored by anyone grin
Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by Hakym10(m): 9:30am On Feb 13
You'll Never Walk Alone!!!!!!!!

Re: Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 12th February 2014 by swezenberg(m): 9:54am On Feb 13
alekside: The goal he gave Anichebe against WBA wasn't entirely his fault. The problem was more of Mignolet's poor distribution. He saw that Toure was under pressure and still passed the ball to him. Though I admit Toure was a bit shaky.

Last night against Fulham, Skrtel watched the ball stroll past him b4 the 1st goal. The ball had an ackward bounce while Toure was trying to clear it. The funny own goal could have been scored by anyone grin
I will overlook all he's done but I want you to take notice of how he fidgets when he's with the ball. You will notice he lacks confidence.
Who will you pick between him and Agger?

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Europa League : Ajax Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 16th February 2012(0 - 0) / QPR Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On Sunday 23rd October 2011 / Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.