Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

01BluDahlia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01BluDahlia's Profile / 01BluDahlia's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by 01BluDahlia: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
mycheery:

[b][/b]Guy, calm down! No accreditation is going on at Alimosho local government secretariat. We have a group chat, for Alimosho local government, and we're following everything that is going on in Alimosho. Some people from our group chat went there today, and they were told to come back on Wednesday, to come and check their names. So, nothing like accreditation, please.

So what do you advice we do tomorrow? Can we go to any training center close to us to attend the training?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by 01BluDahlia: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
So no one in Lagos got the text message? Lagos people
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by 01BluDahlia: 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ladies and gents, if your local government is Alimosho and you know where the training is going to take place please inform the rest of us. Koni baje fun Wa
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by 01BluDahlia: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
Iliyasdass:

The training will hold on the 11th. They have started sending sms and email to shortlisted candidates....

Fingers crossed
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by 01BluDahlia: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2023
foreveryoung1515:
same here. Someone asked me to input NIN as the code, it’s still not going through.

I've also tried it and it isn't going. I really wish someone can tell me how to get the code for fresh registration
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by 01BluDahlia: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2023
I'm trying to start a new registration but it is asking for code. Please how do I go about it?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by 01BluDahlia: 9:59am On Mar 17, 2023
mycheery:

[b][/b]I believe you chose a particular local government during your registration. So, that's your local government.

Having said that, let's just wait until the governorship election is over.

Thank you
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by 01BluDahlia: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2023
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I just saw that I was approved but I didn't go for any screening or tests and I was asked to input my bank details which I have done but I didn't get any local government. Please any idea on what I should do next?
Education / Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session by 01BluDahlia: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
oluwatobi01:

Dean of Pg school in Unilag said they are not accepting Msc Biochemistry for 2022/2023 session but they sold the form to us, send us invite for the entrance exam and even gave us admission.

Now he said we should change our program of choice to another dept without telling us the department available as nothing is on there official website as regards that.

Unilag just get name ni jare, they ain't organise at all and this's corruption of the first order.

It is sad.
Have you gotten back to them? What have you decided to do?
Education / Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session by 01BluDahlia: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
oluwatobi01:
Hello, who else notice this...

I was offered admission Msc Biochemistry in Jan 25th, 2023 and that same day, I login to my portal to print my admission letter and other nec doc for my screening.

Today, 3rd of Feb, I went to PG school for the screening.

However, the admission officer responsible for the screening at room 4 said the PG schools has given her a mandate not to admit biochemistry students this session that I should change my dept or the dept bch should write to them on this regards.

I later let her know dt I hv bn offered a provisional admission with my downloaded admission letter and other doc from my portal.

She further reinstated that is the mandate given to her from PG school and there's nothing she can do.

I don't understand Unilag again o, or should I say Bch dept to be precise.

Or whoelse is facing this issue and what shld I do, though I hv contacted the dept and also sent mails to the pg school on the subject matter buh I haven't gotten any reply.

Thanks.

Cc
Buzor
Members of this group.

I met a lady with the same issue when I went for my screening last week also but unfortunately I dont have her contact in order to ask how she is going to resolve it. I wish you all the best though. It looks like no body is on this thread.
Education / Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session by 01BluDahlia: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Is anyone in the dept of education admin and planning or is there a WhatsApp group? Please help me out. I need lectures timetable for part time
Education / Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session by 01BluDahlia: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
oluwatobi01:

Yeap, just last week Wednesday.

Congratulations. I got admission last year but I wasn't able to do the screening. I'm just hoping it isn't too late for me
Education / Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session by 01BluDahlia: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
oluwatobi01:

Hello Barbara, are you using ur statement of result since it requires transcript to be submitted because I am with my original result which I believe it does not require transcript.

And I will be going for the screening next week Friday i.e 3rd of Feb, 2023, hope it's not late and what are the requirements for the screening.

Many Thanks.
ALASHE

Were you also just admitted?
Education / Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session by 01BluDahlia: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
gds4real:
Any newly admitted PGDE students here?
Lectures have started o

Hi, which course are you studying?
Education / Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session by 01BluDahlia: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Babara1994:
I was admitted yesterday. The only thing I could do was downloading my admission letter. I've not been able to generate my fees and update my BioData. Anyone experiencing same?

How far please? Have you done your screening? I am seems ng screening test on my student account. Someone please help out o. I never do screening
Education / Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session by 01BluDahlia: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
gds4real:

U need to go for screening first b4 u will be able to generate and pay fees

Please is the screening still ongoing?
Education / Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session by 01BluDahlia: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2022
orlahtohbadt:
Don’t worry, what they meant was that no more admission form and vacancy to change course. If you have been given admission and have not done your screening, there will still be room to do the screening. This 2022/2023 admission is a special one just to fill vacant spots in each department, that’s why they will be joining the 2021/2022 set in their lectures.

Oh, okay. Cos I legit got scared. When they first released the result I saw 11 and not recommended then some weeks later I got a SMS that I have been admitted. When I checked on the portal I saw 59 recommended. Since then I've been on the portal everyday to check if there have been an update. I actually was checking for the acceptance fee on google when I saw that. Is this how unilag is generally regarding dissemination of information?
Education / Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session by 01BluDahlia: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
gds4real:

Which screening? Is it for the newly admitted students?

Yes.. I just saw it today and I'm shocked. I wanted to find out if someone saw this and went for the screening or if it is just a(an) hoax

Education / Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session by 01BluDahlia: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2022
Has anyone gone for the screening? I saw on the website that it took place on the 15th to 17th of December

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.