Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census (223465 Views)

2023 Census: Adhoc Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Allowances / Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by suffy834(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
arcahmad:
For those that were not approved, please l need first five people to help approved. I know someone that is doing it N12,000.

N.B this is just a help please, there are some that are willing to pay to be approved. You know the country. Nairaland is my home please. I just want to help, if not approved your money will be returned. Just first five people for today, if interested quote, it will be open and not morethan 1 person will send at the sametime, you have to wait for the person above you to be approved before your payment.

I suggest we use escrow please. Let suggest a legit person here. I hope is ok like that, everybody will be approved. I promise you. After approval you enter your bank details and wait for training. Even if you didnt perticipate in screening.

I will edit it by tomorrow morning. Its confidential.
interested
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by arcahmad(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
I need your input, suggest an escrow please.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by poshemmanuel(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by bennyflipy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
arcahmad:
For those that were not approved, please l need first five people to help approved. I know someone that is doing it N12,000.

N.B this is just a help please, there are some that are willing to pay to be approved. You know the country. Nairaland is my home please. I just want to help, if not approved your money will be returned. Just first five people for today, if interested quote, it will be open and not morethan 1 person will send at the sametime, you have to wait for the person above you to be approved before your payment.

I suggest we use escrow please. Let suggest a legit person here. I hope is ok like that, everybody will be approved. I promise you. After approval you enter your bank details and wait for training. Even if you didnt perticipate in screening.

For what position?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by arcahmad(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
bennyflipy:

For what position?
any1 you applied
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by arcahmad(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Doctorbrain:

Interested
are you ready to pay now?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Sikay19(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Prudent5217:
Can the person help in fresh application

I have a way around for fresh application. But only one slot available. Contact me on my signature .
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by bennyflipy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Everyone contact me.

Hmmmm
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by JezCalMeJay(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
Let me book this space so I can laugh to my fill at the end of the day grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Morganaliticus: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Don't let desperation push you to sending money to anyone you don't know, for something that may or may not work.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by bennyflipy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Morganaliticus:
Don't let desperation push you to sending money to anyone you don't know, for something that may or may not work.

Something that NPC will start begging for ad-hoc staff, don't pay Shi Shi for any approval o.

When training starts next week go there.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by idongesit88: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Be careful guys, don't let scammers and fraudsters take your money in this harsh economy. Approved or pending when the training begins go to the venue, more workforce are still needed.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by arcahmad(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Removed
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Chezonye: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
I don't have any money,please help me if you can will pay you when I get paid.
arcahmad:
Nairaland is a faceless forum full of scammers, l was thinking of this from the beginning. Please dont discourage those that want approval, today l help almost 5 people got approved. Not everything on Nairaland is a scam. I ought not to post something like this because l have big clients here and they are following me. I just want to help o but you know the country we are, you have to understand please. Let help one another, let 1 person give a reputable person on this thread as escrow please after approval then another person let be open to everyone on the thread, lead go together, forget it if you have pending at this moment. The approval is less than 2hrs.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Monique60: 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Can't it be done this way? Like when you are paid, then you can pay back cos some of us are unemployed and we are really banking on this money. Where do you want us to get 12k from? Pls, be considerate
Chezonye:

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by poshemmanuel(m): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by comtem2011: 5:14am On Mar 23, 2023
profdotcom:
jezzzz that means field supervisors are done with their training
Supervisors are field Supervisors

Enumerators are Field enumerators.

But nothing like field cordinators again.

Aside Enumerators and supervisors, the rest functionaries have done their training, thats why they call them SPW (Special Work Force). All of them have been merged together for training but different categories.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Tessyy1701: 5:26am On Mar 23, 2023
The training is for how many days please?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Sikay19(m): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2023
Hello Facilitators and Specialized Workforce. Who attended the training with an iPhone? Was there any problem using the application? Kindly, inform us.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by mela82(f): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2023
arcahmad:

Big scam!! Scam!!
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by eteebanky1: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2023
arcahmad:

Pls, everyone should tread with caution and avoid scammers on this platform, thieves
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by eteebanky1: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2023
poshemmanuel:

Application status pending.... they sent me a message since feb to come with my NIN and original results for interview but i couldn't attend the interview

Then, you should blame yourself

It is better you visit your local government NPC office and beg them

Don't pay any scammer
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by arcahmad(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2023
Chezonye:
Drop your code please.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ezenwaez(m): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2023
Please I was approved for Training center administrator, I was told to enter my bank details and after doing that I was told they will get back to me, please hope I'm on the right track.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by chariiks(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2023
comtem2011:
No field cordinators again, ita now field supervisors.

Aside enumerators and supervisors, the rest have done their training under SPW.
So have field supervisors done their training
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by 01BluDahlia: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2023
foreveryoung1515:
same here. Someone asked me to input NIN as the code, it’s still not going through.

I've also tried it and it isn't going. I really wish someone can tell me how to get the code for fresh registration
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by idongesit88: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2023
Sikay19:
Hello Facilitators and Specialized Workforce. Who attended the training with an iPhone? Was there any problem using the application? Kindly, inform us.
The app is mainly for android and android phone is a requirement for the training. The app will not work with iphone.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by comtem2011: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2023
chariiks:

So have field supervisors done their training
They are the supervisors that will be trained with enumerators.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by comtem2011: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2023
ezenwaez:
Please I was approved for Training center administrator, I was told to enter my bank details and after doing that I was told they will get back to me, please hope I'm on the right track.
Training administrator, hope you attended the training last week?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by comtem2011: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2023
eteebanky1:

Pls, everyone should tread with caution and avoid scammers on this platform, thieves
Infact, some are hijacking people's account through their code. They'll edit and input their family members details.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by comtem2011: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2023
Sikay19:
If you take iPhone to Center, na oyo for u cos u wont be able to access most of the apps they will send to you.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Sikay19(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2023
comtem2011:
If you take iPhone to Center, na oyo for u cos u wont be able to access most of the apps they will send to you.
idongesit88:
The app is mainly for android and android phone is a requirement for the training. The app will not work with iphone.
We iPhone users will be left out like this ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (89) (Reply)

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.