Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

01Mysticdon's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01Mysticdon's Profile / 01Mysticdon's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 17 pages)

Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Eastlink:
Have been reading your poems and to be honest they're dope. So what kind of poetry do you do, sonnets or rhymes. I write poems too that's why I'm asking.

I just write poems based on inspiration, I don't categorise it.

Thanks alot for your comment.

1 Like

Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
01Mysticdon:

quote me for beta tin biko eh
Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Eastlink:
You and which people. Oga calm down and learn to speak only for your Egi people, don't include us in your denials. We (my people and our good neighbours nde ndoni) are proud Igbo's. We don't do the denial shit. Proud Igbo's we are, proud Igbos we've always been.
Proudly Okwuzi,
Proudly ONELGA,
Proudly Igbo.
quote me for beta tin abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
christopher123:

But who cares....we just wanna dominate you economically this is
see your head, almost all the Igbos have ran away since the Cult War
Politics / Re: Why The Nigerian Police Is So Ineffective: A Policeman Narrates by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
I cry for Nigeria cry
Politics / Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by 01Mysticdon(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
All acting politicians should be banned from politics. Let the young grow.
Politics / Re: People Want To Cause Friction Between Me And Buhari --- Fr Mbaka by 01Mysticdon(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nawa o
Religion / Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 01Mysticdon(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Otem, I think you should make a printed copy if you have the money. I have missed many parts because of data and I'm also preparing for post ume.
Thanks!
Career / Re: Six (6) Steps With Which You Can Kick Start Your Career As A Freshman In The Uni by 01Mysticdon(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Not what I was expecting. Please write about Nigeria. It is different here
Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ariani:

I don't understand! grin it's not yet ripe to be plucked.

You speak for your Ogba people? Fair enough. As long as you don't assume to speak for Ndoni and Egbema.
Lol, if you don't understand, just meditate about it grin
Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Eastlink:
Wow! Its rare to find someone from my LGA here on nairaland. How are you my guy?
Bros I just dey o

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2016
Ariani:

Nwanne, as an Ogba guy, you can only speak for Ogba, and not for the Ndoni and Egbema people. cool
hahaha, I speak for my people. Iworte shi?
Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Igboid:
"Leave the Niger Deltans alone, many of them don't have the capacity for strong reasoning. The average Northerner uses them like rags. Simple antics by them and they fall like morons. Make no mistake, I am not even in support of Biafra, I am for true federalism, an arrangement that would allow everyone control what they have and develop at their own pace and pay tax to the federal. For as long as I remember, that has also been the position of the Igbo political class. But can you tell me those who have mostly opposed it? Those who are still deceiving them because of their lack the capacity to reason. Some even say they want Niger Delta Republic, but the only time they mention it is when Biafra is mentioned. Their friends in the North will tell them that Igbo want to dominate them or are after their oil, which is just stupid for any person with proper sense. As it is, 85 percent of oil wells in their place belong to the North and South West and these are the people who easily tell them that Igbo want their oil. They fight the Igbo to protect the oil which they don't even have, and believe me, without the support of the Igbo, even the 13 percent derivation they enjoy now would have been elusive. But even more importantly, they should be reminded that oil is now a bygone commodity, its price has crashed forever because as soon as it gets beyond $45 per barrel, the US will flood the market with Shell oil. Therefore, the only thing that can save the Eastern region is the opening up of the area for trade and commerce by opening up the ports. Lagos is richer than most geopolitical zones today mainly because of the ports, and as it is, because of their little mindedness, you often object when Igbo business men push for the opening of the ports in the East because some stupidly think they are their enemies. Come to Lagos and see what is happening, little mind will always kill some of them".

Why do you hate we Niger Deltans? Dhurr! Mind your region
Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Igboid:

What do you mean by being close to the Igbo? Are Igalas not close to the Igbos in Anambra? Do they speak Igbo language as first language? Are Idomas not close to Igbos in Ebonyi and in Benue state? Do the Idomas speak Igbo? Are Igbos in Abia not neighbors to the Annang and Ibibios? Do the Ibibios and Annang speak Igbo? Are Igbos in Oyigbo not close to Ogonis in Tai LGA, do the ogonis speak Igbo.

The problem of you Igbo denials is mainly ignorance.
Lol, we the people of Onelga nd Rivers are not Igbos. Go and claim your own territory
Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Igboid:

You are from Ogba, your anti Igbo stance is expected, but is not shared by the Ndoni and Egbema in the same
ONELGA with you.
Guy die it o. It's because Ndoni and Egbema are too close to the igbos, it doesn't mean they are igbo.
Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
ibitzbarlow:

The way we throw unsubstantiated figures/statistics about in the public domain is worrisome. Rivers State has 23 LGAs of which about Nine (9) could be said to be truly Igboid, viz: Etche, Omuma, Ikwerre, Obio-Akpor, Emohua, Port-Harcourt, Ahoada East, ONELGA and Oyigbo. These LGAs contribute about 2, 639, 283 people to the 5, 955, 153 population of Rivers State (source: www.rsiec.rs.com). This is only about 44.32% of the state's population.

As for the regional Government politics, you are right about the bulk of Rivers State being part of Owerri Province. That was for administrative exigencies. Remember we also had Ogoja province then which today is not even the equivalent of a State. However, Rivers Province was created in 1947 from Owerri Province (created in 1906).
Rivers is not Igbo, I am from Onelga, #ProudlyEgi
Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Igboid:

Your calculation is wrong. Using the last official census ( 2006 census) figures, the percentage of the Igboid population is actually 52% approximately and not 44% like you wrote: http://www.citypopulation.de/php/nigeria-admin.php?adm1id=NGA033

Rivers is not Igbo, I am from Onelga, #ProudlyEgi
Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
mekuzi09:

Egbema and Ndoni are proud Igbos, Ogba are ancient Benin ass lickers. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Keep deceiving yourself. They are just close to the Igbos
Business / Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by 01Mysticdon(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
You tried
Religion / Re: Sex Between 12-3am Leads To Unanswered Prayers - Pastor by 01Mysticdon(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Christians sha
Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lol, I'm from there. Omoku is Iburu and not Igbo. It's a cultural exchange...in Onelga we have Ogba, Egbema and Ndoni. Inside Ogba we have Iburu and Egi.
We are just neighbours to the Igbos. I'm from Egi. Every our language is similar due to our closeness. Our cultural history says we come from the Ancient Benin Kingdom.
Igbo people too dy drag no wonder they were banned from purchasing farmlands in Omoku

1 Like

Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Keep quiet. That is completely an Igbo cap.

If you guys are not igbos, go find your caps, attire and never speak our language or traces of it again.

When last did you see Ijaws, Annangs, Idomas, Igalas, Isokos etc bordering the Igbos wear Igbo attires or bear Igbo names and practice Igbo cultures angry
Lol, I'm from there. Omoku is Iburu and not Igbo. It's a cultural exchange...in Onelga we have Ogba, Egbema and Ndoni. Inside Ogba we have Iburu and Egi.
We are just neighbours to the Igbos. I'm from Egi.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Should Saraki Resign Over Forgery And False Asset Declaration Cases? by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Felixogodo post=47042403][/quote] undecided
Webmasters / Re: What Are The Disadvantage Of Free Hosting by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Cooleasy:

I've replied all PMs, without asking anybody for anything.
meaning?
Politics / Re: Should Saraki Resign Over Forgery And False Asset Declaration Cases? by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lol why Sagay no wan talk?
Let the rule of law prevail.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari’s Presidency, A Historic error - Tinubu by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
You see? Buhari is our problem.
Celebrities / Re: Checkout Timaya's Indian Inspired Outfit by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lmao
Politics / Re: Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Confused party?
Webmasters / Re: What Are The Disadvantage Of Free Hosting by 01Mysticdon(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2016
Cooleasy:
Some of the advantages and disadvantages actually vary from one free host service to another.
I have a website that I've been operating since November 17, 2006. It is an entirely free hosting service; but I've found a lot of advantages in this particular free hosting service to the extent that I stick to them. Never paid a single penny but has made a lot of money from using this service. God willing on November 17 this year my free hosting website will be exactly 10 years old. Now, this is not really a promotion for that free hosting service that I've been using but to make a point that a few of them, while still having a couple or so limitations as some posters pointed out above, are quite good that they are worth the try. Still, the ultimate is paid hosting service if you don't want limitations.
What's the url?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.