Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

01Mysticdon's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01Mysticdon's Profile / 01Mysticdon's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 17 pages)

Fashion / Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
I vote
Photoshoot
Fynestboi
Iamkingzlee
Kenneth205
Cc: NLJega

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote photoshoot
Cc: NLJega

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

[b]The versions you see in your Bible are the works of the one-sided scribes, inspired by their god to write it to their favour. [b]They call it FAITH(Calling those things that are not as if they are), writing about things in the past world in their own way, and then THE WORD was with their god, and THE WORD IS THEIR god.

And the WORD was made FLESH to them.
And that god honours HIS WORD(Bible) more than HIS NAME(Yahweh/Satan)

Eartum asked me the reason why Yahweh wasn't mentioned at all in the New Testament. When I said no, he told me why.
what did Eartum said?

1 Like

Religion / Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 4 by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

Just read the last chapter I paste here. That's where I'll ask the questions from.
noted!
Religion / Re: The Summary Of The Mystery Of The World by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Could number 9 be the reason why africa is underdeveloped compared to other continents?
Religion / Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 4 by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
otemanuduno:
Kingjahzmineking, Ranchoddas, Nuelzy, 01Mysticdon, Keandre, Geoworldedu, Ganjafama, etc.
Pls show up, the Q&A is back again with full force till month end.
noted! But I dne miss some chapters
Webmasters / Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Panshow:

Okay.
Maybe you may need to resend the email cos i've not received it yet.
done
Webmasters / Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Panshow:

Those sites were made using custom templates. You can get custom templates here. If you need help installing custom templates or making your blog look less blogger-ish (avoiding the usual boring blogger layout & all) I'll be of help at no cost donate. Though I'll only be available next week.

Edited
If you already purchased a domain name, I can help you set up a custom domain & free Custom email address (yourname@yoursitename.com)

Thanks alot, I will need help in the installation.
Thanks alot. Anticipating your reply.
Check your mail
Politics / Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
this time we would do worst than ajegunle masscre to y.don't just cry dat yoruba's are wicked.
I pray the militants don't stop,maybe this is the time you guys wud leave s.west
the yorubas reminds me of the ancient men
Politics / Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2016
Hehehe, let them come with their bow and arrow.

Someone mentione charm??
The yorubas can't even match the igbos talkless of the Niger Deltans.

Well it seems Nigeria won't exist very soon, ethnical, political and religious wahala.

4 Likes

Education / Re: A Maths Teacher Asked To Teach English Language.... by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2016
Lol
Webmasters / Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Thanks for your comments
Webmasters / Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2016
bedfordng:
what kind of limitations are you referring to that other free platforms don't have. If you are looking for a free platform like blogger, you may get frustrated because most of them don't offer what blogger has to offer
you a right
Webmasters / Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Panshow:

Try wix or Squarespace.
But if you want a blogger site that looks something like these.
www.techystop.com
www.androidfriends.com
Then I'll help you with more info.

I need more info
Webmasters / Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2016
bedfordng:
what kind of limitations are you referring to that other free platforms don't have. If you are looking for a free platform like blogger, you may get frustrated because most of them don't offer what blogger has to offer
you a right
Webmasters / Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2016
Panshow:

Try wix or Squarespace.
But if you want a blogger site that looks something like these.
www.techystop.com
www.androidfriends.com
Then I'll help you with more info.

I need more info
Webmasters / Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2016
Tolzeal:

Wix and Simplesite are great alternative. But you're looking at the future of blog/Business You should consider working with Wordpress. With wordpress you have SEO at your fit because google favors websites on Wordpress. This is one of the great reasons you might be considering.

Furthermore, There are some SEO plugins like : Yoast,w3Tc,Autoptimoze,WpSmush that will light up your page and make it favorable for ranking.
Worpress is highly professional and so much recommendation
thanks, noted!
Webmasters / Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2016
twosquare:
Except you want to use Joomla, which you may not be able to handle efficiently at first. I first use WordPress for my site: www.scribeofrighteousness.net Now, I've moved to blogger, and I'm sticking with it. I only use WordPress for my business website. Spending much money on a blog isn't wise when all I need is a domain name and free hosting with blogger. It gives you quick exposure, traffic and monetization. wink
Thanks man ;-)
Webmasters / Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
lakes99:

use blogger or wordpress

check http://naijaproper.com

itz on blogger

and if u like the template ..............lemme know to get the download link

wow! It's very nice, the template is cool.
Help me with the download link please . And how can I upload images on blogger
Webmasters / Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
trueking:

Try simplesite.com or Wix Simplesite can be used by even dummies and its very good too, but I am using WordPress now. depending on what you want to do, I'll advice you build a website, then put your blog on the sight, its more professional. my two cents sha.
thanks, I will try it
Webmasters / Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
AnonymX:

Why would anyone leave Blogger? We started www.nkenu.com two weeks ago and we tweaked the template to what it is now.

Our SEO (we did settings with sitemap, robots.txt etc) is gradually improving.

Use blogger....or at least WordPress.
okay, thanks

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
bedfordng:
will advice you use either or wordpress
they said got a lot of limitation, is it true?
Politics / Re: Navy Arrests Avengers’ Logistics Supplier by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Babatundecash:
A fellow militant support a fellow brother in militancy.
Is it a crime to speak the truth?
Politics / Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mahn... They should go and protest against bad govt policies
Politics / Re: Navy Arrests Avengers’ Logistics Supplier by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

Biafra propaganda

didn't you read here on nairaland that amnesty were given to a group called ONELGA MILITANTS?
The truth is that those guys are mere cultists, there are two main cultists group terrorising Onelga especially the Egi clan of The Great Ogba Kingdom.
The same boys are the ones that killed a DSS official on the election re run day in the same Onelga.
Politics / Re: Navy Arrests Avengers’ Logistics Supplier by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
rapistomenka:
Major logistics supplier with 10 batteries and five large coils of wire
cheesy

I said it that these fearful and undemocratic Buhari soldiers will end up arresting spare parts dealers and mechanics.

The avengers are having a field day in the creeks while Buhari's soldiers are on rampage in the streets of Niger Delta

the media has been hijacked.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Navy Arrests Avengers’ Logistics Supplier by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
The media has been hijacked, release the poor boy.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Navy Arrests Avengers’ Logistics Supplier by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Long overdue. I knew by planting moles in their camps their apprehension will be swift. The militants are jobless illiterate youths who found bravery in Nnamdi kanu's fake broadcast before he was caught hiding in a Lagos hotel like his biafran predecessor who cowardly ran to ivory coast. They lied that nothing survives in the waters of the Niger delta anymore but ignorantly opened a thread about a strange fish caught in bayelsa. Do fishes fall from the sky? This shows that the youth in the region have become extremely lazy to fish and farm but prefer the monthly free money from our collective oil wealth in the name of amnesty. The militants are been sponsored to destabilize our economy, create hardship for Nigerians so they can hate buhari and vote him out by 2019 but Nigerians would rather endure than return the PDP at federal level. The renewed militancy are handworks of PDP apologists who prefer the status quo of corruption than what we have presently. We will never allow anyone to cripple our God given oil wealth. The federal government should not negotiate but use brutal force to wipe out the terrorists. Anyone sympathetic to biafra should be locked up or terminated so others can know biafra is dead and buried since 1970. God bless Nigeria sad

lol, you believe this?

The army came with more than 17 hilux and 2 tankers just to fight cultists near my town but they couldn't defeat them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Navy Arrests Avengers’ Logistics Supplier by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
I hope the military have released those school children they kidnapped.

I don't believe this news....

Why?

There are many militant groups in Niger Delta, some are merely cultists.

Second reason is that the army couldn't defeat the terrorist cultists killing and kidnapping people in the Egi clan of Onelga Rivers State.

3 Likes

Webmasters / Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by 01Mysticdon(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
mokoshalb:
the others, you will get frustrated! Check your softaculous,...

the free hosting php sites I know isn't reliable, do you know any?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.