Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,673 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

02prechbills1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 02prechbills1's Profile / 02prechbills1's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by 02prechbills1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:
The same person who calls the very girls he sleeps with olosho

the op?
Romance / Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by 02prechbills1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Hmm

one day seun and his mods are going to be the only people using this site.
Romance / Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by 02prechbills1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:

i once heard 2go was more popular in nigeria than facebook, then it wasnt. i wondered what the heck was happening.
relax bro, social networks' days are numbered anyways. who would have thought there would ever be a #DeleteFacebook. dont worry too much. same like twitter and youtube. people are slowly moving away. it will take a few more years but the shift has begun. life aint fair bro. dont expect it to be.
anyways in SA 2go still thrives coz mods are relaxed plus some rooms dont have mods per ser.

but how do you ban someone for 2 yrs? lol. sounds hilarious. dude death and bans are inevitable part of life. i might even be banned for this message, but thats life.we cant live in fear. if it happens it happens.

someday seun and his mods are going to regret their actions
Romance / Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by 02prechbills1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
BossLaifay:
Lol. Is it that deep? No be just Nairaland? Lol

you don't understand.. just understand the post
Romance / Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by 02prechbills1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

embarassed

Coz i dont know why ur looking for me? Haba..i didnt eat ur eggrolls and chin chin and moi moi sha cry

which eggrolls grin, you guys eat egg roll in Singapore? liar shocked
Romance / Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by 02prechbills1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Why are u looking for me? undecided

Succubus are you asking me that?shocked
Romance / Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by 02prechbills1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

7yrs? embarassed

Ooh wow...Maybe she didnt do well on her research sha..

where have you been undecided
Romance / Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by 02prechbills1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
Hahahahahhe they have successfully banned this BROSTITUDE cheesy I hope you get well soon cause I just played a fast one on you cheesy cheesy GAY ASS modafuka whose sauce of income is by gold digging the daughter of a commissioner in delta state you've been busted cheesy

again?

farano you won't exceed next month if you don't ban this girl for this one because your biased way of reasoning is ultra ridiculous .

ban me.
but your parents will shed tears if you do
Romance / Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by 02prechbills1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
You hopeless BROSTITUDE have you taken your pay today from the daughter of a commissioner in delta state gold digging modafuk

God punish you

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.