Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) (1127 Views)

Pick One Lady Here To Married (pic) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
A beautiful South African lady has taken to Twitter to reveal she has just been heartbroken.

She tweeted;

I’ve been dating a man for 7 years we started a business together we have a beautiful child and right now I just found out his married. If how he managed to hid this to for so long I don’t know…but the pain that I’m feeling ryt now I cannot explain it you guys Quite sad.

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/lady-finds-out-her-lover-and-baby-daddy-of-7years-is-married/

Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
shocked

7yrs? embarassed

Ooh wow...Maybe she didnt do well on her research sha..
Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by Fernandowski(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Agbasimiki kpayong!!!
Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by 02prechbills1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

7yrs? embarassed

Ooh wow...Maybe she didnt do well on her research sha..

where have you been undecided
Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
02prechbills1:

where have you been undecided

Why are u looking for me? undecided
Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by InfernoNig: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
I swear. This one weak me. People are wicked sha. Just like one of ex that got married and u found out 2months later
Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by 02prechbills1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Why are u looking for me? undecided

Succubus are you asking me that?shocked
Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
02prechbills1:

Succubus are you asking me that?shocked

embarassed

Coz i dont know why ur looking for me? Haba..i didnt eat ur eggrolls and chin chin and moi moi sha cry
Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by 02prechbills1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

embarassed

Coz i dont know why ur looking for me? Haba..i didnt eat ur eggrolls and chin chin and moi moi sha cry

which eggrolls grin, you guys eat egg roll in Singapore? liar shocked
Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by MissRaine69(f): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Some women have a habit seeing the ugly truth right in front of them but will rationalise it. Even if someone tells her the truth she will call that person a demon of mass destruction.
The clue should have been 7 years and no marriage.
Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
02prechbills1:

which eggrolls grin, you guys eat egg roll in Singapore? liar shocked

shocked

Ha!!!

We do have egg rolls here as well better than Nigerian version sha... cool

We also have chicken curry puff puff and sardines flavour ...
Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by Samusu(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Fernandowski:
Agbasimiki kpayong!!!
Akpurapumbem

Re: Lady Discover That Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7-year Is Married (pic) by Lalas247(f): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
7 years of mind fuking .. life of a SIDE CHIC

The problem is ladies know the signs ... it’s there in black and white
They refuse to see it ...
there is no way you can hide a whole marriage and I won’t know .. she must be really gullible .. as the the man well karma is a bitch sha ... he will get his

From when you had baby he didn’t even put ring on it ... she should have slapped herself ! 7 years man didn’t prospose baby girl what are doing there wasting away your destiny he has seen mugu wey go dey open leg and womb sad

(1) (Reply)

Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User / Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.