Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,706 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? (6499 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2018
All is well
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by highpriestess: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2018
you are a manwho're
a brostitute.
undecided

13 Likes

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by izaray(f): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2018
highpriestess:
you are a manwho're

a brostitute.

undecided
I yaff die, you and biacan won't kill somebori cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by johnkey: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2018
approximately 60
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by ubunja(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2018
always take words like manhoe, brostitute and player as a big compliment. getting even 1 pvssy for 80% of guys is a mamoth task that they struggle with for a year. do tell us how you clocked such huge numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by tooawesome(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
izaray:
I yaff die, you and biacan won't kill somebori cheesy

If she see me now her legs will start shaking

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
highpriestess:
you are a manwho're
a brostitute
undecided
Chineke? Hahahahahahahahaha... Bros kwa... Lol grin
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Since My Papa born Me, i Never See Woman Pant before cry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by pryme(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
It's hard to scale the stupidity of the thread, it's even more time consuming to rate the Tomfoolery of the Op.

The Op obviously has not started living if he thinks heights of achievement is Pus-sy. What's even sad is that 50 - 70% of these girls he claimed to have smashed will end up with better husbands and live out the rest of their life in opulence. While the Op will keep draining him self on new pussie-s.

Sometimes I don't know which of the species that has a major malfunction, the male or the female.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by pryme(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
always take words like manhoe, brostitute and player as a big compliment. getting even 1 pvssy for 80% of guys is a mamoth task that they struggle with for a year. do tell us how you clocked such huge numbers.

And what do you gain by smashing multiple women? There is nothing there, when you are old and look back at your life and see that your major aim and objective was to smash as many pussie-s as possible, you will be disappointed with your self.

I have little patience with ppl that are educated but can't live their life with a higher purpose.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by ubunja(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
pryme:

And what do you gain by smashing multiple women? There is nothing there, when you are old and look back at your life and see that your major aim and objective was to smash as many pussie-s as possible, you will be disappointed with your self.

I have little patience with ppl that are educated but can't live their life with a higher purpose.
hey noone asked for your patience

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by agbonkamen(f): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Keep distributing your destiny....

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by ubunja(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
nevermind the haters bro. the same hypocrites have folders of Slay Queen virals they masturbate to and never say such to them, ignore the losers. destroy those hoes.
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by marvin906(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
DeadRat:

my grandmother is a virgin..

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by marvin906(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
OP your count is 20
i stopped counting when i crossed the 50th mark
dont judge me undecided undecided
when you get mixed up with the wrong set of peeps bad things happen

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:

my grandmother is a virgin..
who This One? Are You My Papa? Are You Me? Then How Did You Know Am Lying

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
dude you need sense undecided
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by biacan(f): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
Wow never knew we have some (men who're) BROSTITUDE over this thread SMH men are scum sad
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by biacan(f): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
Prechbills:
dude you need sense undecided
BROSTITUDE you need it more than he do...... fool
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
joblessness is when you keep trailing people on nairaland just to say shíts. I'm not the nigga who said he had sex with 20people or whatever, anyways I'm sure you're referring to your father because he's a brostitute.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by marvin906(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
DeadRat:
who This One? Are You My Papa? Are You Me? Then How Did You Know Am Lying

who said you where lying
why are you being so defensive

1 Share

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
DeadRat:

smh undecided
biacan:
Wow never knew we have some (men who're) BROSTITUDE over this thread SMH men are scum sad

including your father bcuse he's a man
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:

who said you where lying why are you being so defensive
I Aint Being Defensive
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by biacan(f): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
Prechbills:

smh undecided

including your father bcuse he's a man

You hopeless BROSTITUDE have you taken your pay today from the daughter of a commissioner in delta state gold digging modafuk
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by marvin906(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
DeadRat:
I Aint Being Defensive

nigga you are..
and that translates to lie undecided undecided
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Cadec007(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Me that doesn't even know what sex means!!

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Emytea(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
WELL IF YOU LIKE SLEEP WITH HUNDRED GIRLS it not ma conzines me i dont want to loose my virginity yet
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:

nigga you are.. and that translates to lie undecided undecided
was Just Kidding cool
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by tooawesome(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
You hopeless BROSTITUDE have you taken your pay today from the daughter of a commissioner in delta state gold digging modafuk

My ugly but sweet candy is back cheesy grin
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by 02prechbills1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:

God punish you
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by biacan(f): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
02prechbills1:

God punish you
Hahahahahhe they have successfully banned this BROSTITUDE cheesy I hope you get well soon cause I just played a fast one on you cheesy cheesy GAY ASS modafuka whose sauce of income is by gold digging the daughter of a commissioner in delta state you've been busted cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) / Orobo Vs Lepa / Application Open For Volunteers For 2019 Higher Institution Football League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.