Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

03liberty's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 03liberty's Profile / 03liberty's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: APC Accuses FG Of Ssuppressing Audit Report On Missing $20b Oil Money by 03liberty: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
sewa36447:
Is APC mission only to attack FG and PDP or just to win and make a change?
both
Business / Nigeria Among The Geopolitical And Economy To Worry About In 2015 by 03liberty: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
They call it fact, while I call it fallacy.
I felt dissapointed when I saw Nigeria among the nations to worry about economy wise in 2015. What is your take Nigerians?
These are the geopolitical
and economic hotspots to
worry about in 2015:
bloom.bg/16tcMhY
pic.twitter.com/vxLIqao0Hg
View photo ·

Politics / Re: FG, States, LGs Share N628.8 Billion For November by 03liberty: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
“As you can see, we are in for
some hard time. It is time for
all of them to look towards
raising more internally
generated revenue.
“But in the medium term, we
will also look at tax policy,
issues like the VAT.
“You know governors already
rose from their last nationally
economic council to say that
they will like the VAT to be
looked at,’’ Okonjo-Iweala
said.

I smell increase in every consumable goods in Nigeria.More austerity measure on the way. Ehya!
Education / Re: A Nairalander Bagged First Class And Best Student Award In Oau Convocation by 03liberty: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Congrat man. It hasn't easy
Islam for Muslims / Re: Barka Juma'ah by 03liberty: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
salam alykum.
Alhamdulilah for the grace to observe today's Jumat. we rised for salat at 2:15 pm.
The sermon went thus-

A man had a dream, four consecutive dreams before he woked up. He went ahead to narrate it to the prophet PBUH. He said,

I saw a dog labouring and the foetus inside was busy barking.

I saw a man fetching firewood. this man gathered a lot of wood that he could not lift it. instead of reducing it, he kept increasing the load.

The man continues, says he saw a man in a white and clean garment. this man in no time smear himself in a mud, and immediatly wash himself in a stream. he kept repeating this again and again.

He saw a very bright road with a ray of light shining on it. The prophet, pbuh then said,
his first narration is about a generation that will come. the young will no longer listen to the elder. And their contribution or opinion will be whimp.

the second dream is about over ambitious ones. the will be piling up a task and commitment of which they cannever fulfilled.

people will be commiting sin, seek for forgiveness, sin again and repeating the sequences again and again.

Al Quran is the light on the narrow road. it will be a light to anyone who stick to it.

I take the responsibility of any errors or any form of deviations please. I wish I could present it better than this.
salam alaykum
NYSC / Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by 03liberty: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
moststylish:
sweet,i was a c13 kopa at Ekiti and u will enjoy Ado n Ikere more
I will be in akure soonest. whre should I stop to find ekiti bus. thnx
NYSC / Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by 03liberty: 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
I hope the curfew in ekiti has been suspended? pls I need a feedbk to this .
Technology Market / Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by 03liberty: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gooday Bros. pls do you sell projector? Thanks sir
Investment / Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by 03liberty: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
DAVE5:

best joke so far!!! story for the gods
No be small pikin joke
Investment / Re: Bforex by 03liberty: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Bforex na big scam o! run for your life. instal no bad
Investment / Re: Exporting From Nigeria by 03liberty: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Keenly follow. To all the knowledge and good heart in the house should share the experience . please!
Career / Re: 10 Ways To Help You Develop Your ''Thinking Outside The Box'' Skills by 03liberty: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2014
Read Read and Read!. No prune your reading to your area of interest and you will soon turn a living encyclopedia.
Taking a shower is a magic. been doing that.
Career / Re: The Minimum Salary A Wise Graduate Should Not Decline Nowadays. by 03liberty: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2014
Godmother:
My first job was 40k, then I got another a month later that was tripple that amount. I was there for 7 months before being affected by down-sizing and then was jobless for 2 years before throwing away pride and accepting a marketing job with an unstable pay.

My advice to graduates will be to not look down on any job. I have noticed that you tend to get jobs quicker when you are already working. Just continue the search and also involve God almighty.
Business / Re: Shipping From USA by 03liberty: 8:46am On Oct 19, 2014
Raypawer:
hi, nairalanders, which shipping company is good from a mini importer to be shipping from USA? over the time i have been importing from china using the likes of Base1 logistics and nonny kings which are very ok for a mini importer, but due to demand by my customers for non chinese products, not because it is not working, but because they say they is this lack of trust on chinese products esp for use on their car which they say they cannot rely on, so i had to begin shipping from US, Europe, but i cannot find a shipping coy for a mini importer like me.

so pls i need a good company that can handle shipments from the US
. Please Nairalander, mine request is the procedure and guide on how to export a product to US and UK. Thanks.
NYSC / Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by 03liberty: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2014
emeka51:
How did u knw i'm an accountant? abi u be my coursemate? pls declare your ID i belief u're a josite..
. Guy, how life for chobe? shay u dey swindle those igbo girl wella? tell me when UJ dey upload this thing. what do you think man?
NYSC / Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by 03liberty: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=emeka51 post=27171693][/quote] Emeka accounting! I believe I guess it right?
NYSC / Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by 03liberty: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rusa:

Aiit. Tnx
No b beans man. Guys heart for their mouth. getting more intense.
NYSC / Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by 03liberty: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Still observing, finger cross @nysc
NYSC / Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by 03liberty: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
Taiye4Christ:

Glad to have you here, dear. You are welcome to the house. Please introduce yourself: the institution you finished from and course?
biodun l'oruko mi. jos ni moti wa o! my humble greeting to dis great house of *cabal* calibre. thank you all for humurous demo.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by 03liberty: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
yeyenatu: ermmm... food for thought ooo. because they may not want to admit it, but guys are shy!! And some ladies are too self righteous for their own good so when the right man for them is brought out from his shelf and they start seeing things they didn't know were there, things may change.

But is this not going to be turned into a sex thing? Boyfriend/girlfriend things can be very tricky..so I suggest you add criteria! No students?! Age limit?! Employment status nd the likes?!. So no 100 level brother will come here and start saying he wants to meet a sister; that 'meet' carry baby for belle ooo. Just saying.
. Lol @ "no 100 level brother" like me. Meanwhile, the idea is not bad, but it maybe abusive as you have already mentioned. And I think that is the reason it's for the mature mind.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.