Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

03Ventures's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 03Ventures's Profile / 03Ventures's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by 03Ventures: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2012
Its easy to identify what I call euro trash, all these ladies talking about their boyfriends giving them money are all just trash. True self respecting lady will never ask.....the only ones who think its their boyfriends duty to be giving them money are all those poorly trained street girls with next to zero class.......frankly speaking I just distance my self from them....and I believe all men should do the same.....

We are all in the same society facing the same situations, men work hard for their money and I believe its high time our women stop being lazy and get to work..............GIVING MONEY IS NOT LOVE
Romance / Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by 03Ventures: 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2012
I really regret vals day man, first & foremost,I promised to get my girlfriend a bold 5 (cos she likes d phone) although I never promised to get her that as a Val gift,just a gift I planned to surprise her with whenever I get it on a normal day without any particular occasion. For vals,we had some really nice lunch & I gave her her gift----some chocolates,some wine & then a "wall-mounted electronic home hair dryer" & yawa started o, she started acting strange & raking that why didn't I get her d phone for vals? & I was like "I never told u I'd get u d phone as a Val gift & if you know me,I always like to surprise you,I'd get you the phone when you least expect it on a day without any occasion or something like that." The girl no WAN know o, she's still beefing me till now even as I type this. This is a girl who only gave me "bailey's (the Irish cream drink)" for Val as a gift & God knows I appreciated it, I seriously wish I didn't even get anything for her sef considering how silly & ungrateful she's acting presently.

Bros run ooo. That babe na leech,
Business To Business / Re: Introduce Your Business by 03Ventures: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,are you looking for good quality clothes, toys, shoes, Toiletries and varoius children accessories at affordable prices. Then look no further as Zero-to-3 ventures will provide you with all the clothes, toys, shoes and Toiletries you need for your lovely children

Our goods are of high quality and are all imported from the UK and US. Our main stocks are usually for children between the ages 0 to 3 years and special order/request for children older than 3yrs.

Our Main shop is located at
Suite 19 Okanga Plaza Wuye Abuja

Our Products cost range

Childrens clothes-----From N1,250(Retail)
Toys------------------From N1,300(Retail)
Shoes/Sandals---------From N2,500(Retail)
Toiletries------------From N950(Retail/Wholesale)

For more details/information or special order request please visit our shop or contact us via mail zeroto3@yahoo.co.uk

Or you can give us a call on 07040214340

Business To Business / Children's Clothes (ages 0 T0 3) Uk & Us Import by 03Ventures: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,are you looking for good quality clothes, toys, shoes, Toiletries and varoius children accessories at affordable prices. Then look no further as Zero-to-3 ventures will provide you with all the clothes, toys, shoes and Toiletries you need for your lovely children

Our goods are of high quality and are all imported from the UK and US. Our main stocks are usually for children between the ages 0 to 3 years and special order/request for children older than 3yrs.

Our Main shop is located at
Suite 19 Okanga Plaza Wuye Abuja

Our Products cost range

Childrens clothes-----From N1,250(Retail)
Toys------------------From N1,300(Retail)
Shoes/Sandals---------From N2,500(Retail)
Toiletries------------From N950(Retail/Wholesale)
[img]http://0 t0 3.JPG[/img]

For more details/information or special order request please visit our shop or contact us via mail zeroto3@yahoo.co.uk

Or you can give us a call on 07040214340

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.