Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? (47049 Views)

Must Guys Always Give Their Girlfriend Money As Prove Of Love? / When A Boyfriend Gives His Girlfriend Money, Whats It Called? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by 9janinja1(f): 2:53am On Mar 14, 2012
dabrake:
i thought love is like football. as in it speaks a universal language

one language different accents tongue

its a psychology thing
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by TisaBone: 3:45am On Mar 14, 2012
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by TisaBone: 3:51am On Mar 14, 2012
men always want something in return for their generosity. I can smell these types from miles away. they wine you, they dine you, they are nearly salivating just thinking about getting into your pants. so you get as much as you can out of them, before they realize that their efforts are reaping no benefits. The player gets played. I rather enjoy these sorts.

I'm usually a very kind person, nor am i a gold digger, but i DO NOT appreciate a man trying to prey upon me, so men who fit the above description deserve what they get.

you didn't know? closed legs get fed!!!!!! a sharp mind chops dollars!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by saintnaz(m): 5:58am On Mar 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Why are you blaming the girl? The guy presented himself as an ATM machine to the girl and she is using the opportunity
we all kn wat happens wen an Atm doesn’t pay, we luk for de nearest payable one, my guy de Bible say we should flee frm such evil, dat gul is evil
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by manga1980(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2012
This girl doesn't love you. She is only in love with your money. I will advise you to let her find someone else before she drains you dry.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by 03Ventures: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2012
Its easy to identify what I call euro trash, all these ladies talking about their boyfriends giving them money are all just trash. True self respecting lady will never ask.....the only ones who think its their boyfriends duty to be giving them money are all those poorly trained street girls with next to zero class.......frankly speaking I just distance my self from them....and I believe all men should do the same.....

We are all in the same society facing the same situations, men work hard for their money and I believe its high time our women stop being lazy and get to work..............GIVING MONEY IS NOT LOVE
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by jambogini: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2012
This is the reason i find it difficult to have a relationship with a nigerian women, since there mind is centered on what they will get from the man, plz OP@ Tell her frankly that you are not a banker, but also consider if she has good intention to ask u for her needs,
enjoy her tight stinking pussy:-)
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by femmy2010(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2012
If i have got it,i do give her loads of it. grin
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by duen23(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2012
jambogini: This is the reason i find it difficult to have a relationship with a nigerian women, since there mind is centered on what they will get from the man, plz OP@ Tell her frankly that you are not a banker, but also consider if she has good intention to ask u for her needs,
enjoy her tight stinking pussy:-)
I bet it's the other way around. They find it difficult to have a relationship with you cause your a$$ says things like "a nigerian women"
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by jambogini: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2012
duen23:
I bet it's the other way around. They find it difficult to have a relationship with you cause your a$$ says things like "a nigerian women"

our women are good but we men must have enough money to get what we want from women
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Rocktation(f): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2012
Talkwisdom: My new girlfriend always demands money from me,i had this feeling that she don't loves me but she always confess her love for me.but when i don't give her this money,she always flare up....
My fellow nairalander,does giving your lover money means showing love to him/her?coz i am afraid what may happen when things change...your advice please

Don't know about the flare up and all in your case, but not giving money to your lover doesn't signify the presence of love either.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by duen23(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2012
Rocktation:

Don't know about the flare up and all in your case, but not giving money to your lover doesn't signify the presence of love either.

Wow. That's some jedi mind trick right there. Can I make the assumption that you are for giving her money even if they both are not in love? A friend once said to me that every girl is a love peddler. He said hos want the cash, girls who think they ain't hos want to be wined and dined. I don't agree with this,though I thought it funny. Demanding for pay then flaring up when it isn't forth coming is petulant and points to the girl being a kid (or having the mind of one). I believe kids shouldn't be in relationships.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by easternguy: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2012
it is not a big deal and she has the right to ask as far u are the only guy she is dating for her not to be double dating. And the guy have every right to demand for sex as far as he is bringing money.
from sandra.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by outline: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hmmmmm ur own case na apology, as in serious apology. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pls come bck and read wot u typed wen u sane.SMH!!!!!

its sad enough you are female.....AND STUPID, I dont wanna be you, sucks for you tho
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by MrsChima1(f): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2012
LMAO@must have enough money to get anything from a woman. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A man should NEVER admit that VERBALLY.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2012
outline:

its sad enough you are female.....AND STUPID, I dont wanna be you, sucks for you tho

Hell NO!!!

I wud hate to have u as my wannabe,u seem a bit sluggish anyway.Ur reasoning sucks big time. undecided undecided
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Sugardiva(f): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
Where a man's heart is, thats where his treasure will lie. Im not one to condone women asking their men for money all the time. Personally im very independent and i never ask men for money no matter how rich he is or how broke i am. But i will definitely measure his love by how much he is willing to spend and his attitude when spending when we go out and when we buy gifts and stuff like dat. I will value a man who anticipates my financial needs and tries his best according to his means to meet them over one who doesnt.

@ OP ur girlfriend does seem to be a bit of a gold digger because she expects u to give her EVERY time she asks. Thats not fair. She ought to be understanding and if she is not maybe she loves ur money not u.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by adosjun(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2012
If giving money a woman signifies ? frm ? man's part, what signifies a woman's ? F a guy?
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by SAFO(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2012
TisaBone: men always want something in return for their generosity. I can smell these types from miles away. they wine you, they dine you, they are nearly salivating just thinking about getting into your pants. so you get as much as you can out of them, before they realize that their efforts are reaping no benefits. The player gets played. I rather enjoy these sorts.

I'm usually a very kind person, nor am i a gold digger, but i DO NOT appreciate a man trying to prey upon me, so men who fit the above description deserve what they get.

you didn't know? closed legs get fed!!!!!! a sharp mind chops dollars!!!!!!!!!!

Chei wicked woman grin
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by outline: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hell NO!!!

I wud hate to have u as my wannabe,u seem a bit sluggish anyway.Ur reasoning sucks big time. undecided undecided
laffin at you mien.........u are daft walahi! girls like yu end up doin runs (harshawo)i know dats wat you do. fucking pretender...kmt!
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2012
outline:
laffin at you mien.........u are daft walahi! girls like yu end up doin runs (harshawo)i know dats wat you do. fucking pretender...kmt!

*laughing hysterically*

Yez am a runz gal ,ur fada is d next mugun in line, no worry since u b nairalander i'll do him a discount .

Dont tell ur mama tongue tongue tongue tongue

Oloshi! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by outline: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

*laughing hysterically*

Yez am a runz gal ,ur fada is d next mugun in line, no worry since u b nairalander i'll do him a discount .

my fathers manhood fit no stand, u know dose old men na...il fcukk yu myself, no discount! free of charge, cheap pussi!.. mofucker toh berd!
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
outline:
my fathers manhood fit no stand, u know dose old men na...il fcukk yu myself, no discount! free of charge, cheap pussi!.. mofucker toh berd!

U came bck to write all dat? shocked shocked

Dude I still prefer ur Fada!

So shift>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by IRAPADA(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
Talkwisdom: My new girlfriend always demands money from me,i had this feeling that she don't loves me but she always confess her love for me.but when i don't give her this money,she always flare up....
My fellow nairalander,does giving your lover money means showing love to him/her?coz i am afraid what may happen when things change...your advice please
gv and it shall b gven onto u
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by outline: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U came bck to write all dat? shocked shocked

Dude I still prefer ur Fada!

So shift>>>>>>>>>>>>>
AM sure yu prefer old men cos yu can give young active ones satisfaction....shio
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by eemmason(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

*laughing hysterically*

Idowuogbo:

*laughing hysterically*

Idowuogbo:

*laughing hysterically*

‎‏ صاف شق ع لاخفاء بهلافهىل بحق؟؟
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by eemmason(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2012
outline:
AM sure yu prefer old men cos yu can give young active ones satisfaction....shio
something is missing here, btw how did u confirm she can't satisfy dudes??
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by eemmason(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ur nose broad wella , dem need u for airport instead of dem sniffer dogs tongue
‎‏ ‏wasere, u just yabb me big time, no wahala we shall meet for.....
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by eemmason(m): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u quoting only me

am i safe ?

i stand anywhere i wanna stand sir!

Democrazy oo!
‎‏ ‏u dey fear ni?? Don't worry i'm not gonna hurt u...
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by eemmason(m): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
9ja-ninja:

one language different accents tongue

its a psychology thing
‎‏ ‏psychology ko physiology ni, love is love #simple....
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2012
outline:

Thank u!

Tell ur daddy to come in clean boxers plzzzz tongue kiss
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2012
eemmason: ‎‏ ‏wasere, u just yabb me big time, no wahala we shall meet for.....

Yab u ke? No ooo I was only spreading d gospel sir!

It's all love Bebe! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League / What Level Are You On This? (picture) / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.