Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Val Is Over Any Regrets? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val Is Over Any Regrets? (5233 Views)

Val Is Not By Force Na! Photo / Val Is Gone So Whats Your Experience? Excess Of Love Or Breakup? / Now Dat Val Is Over,wat Did U Learn/experience Around U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by born2boink(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2012
Regret seeing sign of danger everywhere, most people was in red cloths,thought ritualism all over the country
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Killz3(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
born2fuck:

Regret seeing sign of danger everywhere, most people was in red cloths,thought ritualism all over the country
Bro, you have to understand that valentine is a pagan custom. The red cloths are part of the rituals. . . "Geddit!" wink
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by webmaster3: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2012
Traffic was crazy all day. Na wa for naija people with Valentine
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by cynthiafred67(f): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2012
badmrkt:

ah ah u come dey vex?
me self dey single,but i'm ready to minggle

Ok Good For you!
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by prettyboi1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2012
I really regret vals day man, first & foremost,I promised to get my girlfriend a bold 5 (cos she likes d phone) although I never promised to get her that as a Val gift,just a gift I planned to surprise her with whenever I get it on a normal day without any particular occasion. For vals,we had some really nice lunch & I gave her her gift----some chocolates,some wine & then a "wall-mounted electronic home hair dryer" & yawa started o, she started acting strange & raking that why didn't I get her d phone for vals? & I was like "I never told u I'd get u d phone as a Val gift & if you know me,I always like to surprise you,I'd get you the phone when you least expect it on a day without any occasion or something like that." The girl no WAN know o, she's still beefing me till now even as I type this. This is a girl who only gave me "bailey's (the Irish cream drink)" for Val as a gift & God knows I appreciated it, I seriously wish I didn't even get anything for her sef considering how stupid & ungrateful she's acting presently. cry
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by jaybee3(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2012
pretty_boi:

I really regret vals day man, first & foremost,I promised to get my girlfriend a bold 5 (cos she likes d phone) although I never promised to get her that as a Val gift,just a gift I planned to surprise her with whenever I get it on a normal day without any particular occasion. For vals,we had some really nice lunch & I gave her her gift----some chocolates,some wine & then a "wall-mounted electronic home hair dryer" & yawa started o, she started acting strange & raking that why didn't I get her d phone for vals? & I was like "I never told u I'd get u d phone as a Val gift & if you know me,I always like to surprise you,I'd get you the phone when you least expect it on a day without any occasion or something like that." The girl no WAN know o, she's still beefing me till now even as I type this. This is a girl who only gave me "bailey's (the Irish cream drink)" for Val as a gift & God knows I appreciated it, I seriously wish I didn't even get anything for her sef considering how silly & ungrateful she's acting presently. cry
You can always ask her to return the gifts so you can give her what she really wants.
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Killz3(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2012
pretty_boi:

I really regret vals day man, first & foremost,I promised to get my girlfriend a bold 5 (cos she likes d phone) although I never promised to get her that as a Val gift,just a gift I planned to surprise her with whenever I get it on a normal day without any particular occasion. For vals,we had some really nice lunch & I gave her her gift----some chocolates,some wine & then a "wall-mounted electronic home hair dryer" & yawa started o, she started acting strange & raking that why didn't I get her d phone for vals? & I was like "I never told u I'd get u d phone as a Val gift & if you know me,I always like to surprise you,I'd get you the phone when you least expect it on a day without any occasion or something like that." The girl no WAN know o, she's still beefing me till now even as I type this. This is a girl who only gave me "bailey's (the Irish cream drink)" for Val as a gift & God knows I appreciated it, I seriously wish I didn't even get anything for her sef considering how silly & ungrateful she's acting presently. cry
**SLAPS HIM!** cheesy cheesy

Did i not tell you love is NOT about Gifts? If she really loved you, would she not be content with what you could provide? grin grin grin grin

Next MUGU pls! cheesy
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by stagger: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2012
pretty_boi:

I really regret vals day man, first & foremost,I promised to get my girlfriend a bold 5 (cos she likes d phone) although I never promised to get her that as a Val gift,just a gift I planned to surprise her with whenever I get it on a normal day without any particular occasion. For vals,we had some really nice lunch & I gave her her gift----some chocolates,some wine & then a "wall-mounted electronic home hair dryer" & yawa started o, she started acting strange & raking that why didn't I get her d phone for vals? & I was like "I never told u I'd get u d phone as a Val gift & if you know me,I always like to surprise you,I'd get you the phone when you least expect it on a day without any occasion or something like that." The girl no WAN know o, she's still beefing me till now even as I type this. This is a girl who only gave me "bailey's (the Irish cream drink)" for Val as a gift & God knows I appreciated it, I seriously wish I didn't even get anything for her sef considering how silly & ungrateful she's acting presently.  cry

Any girl who demands for phone is not marriage material. My girlfriend at the time who is now my wife never asked me for a phone even for one day. I am the one who has bought her as a surprise. One Val day, she even surprised me with some Italian shirts.

This is how it should be. If I remember my Biology right, relationships should be symbiosis and not parasitic in nature.

1 Like

Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Killz3(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2012
[size=15pt]NEVER EVER EVER USE VALENTINE'S DAY AS THE MEASURE/DETERMINANT OF SOMEONE'S LOVE FOR YOU. . .[/size]
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by prettyboi1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2012
~Killz~:

**SLAPS HIM!** cheesy cheesy

Did i not tell you love is NOT about Gifts? If she really loved you, would she not be content with what you could provide? grin grin grin grin

Next MUGU pls! cheesy

lol, my brother. me sef I tire o & I'm asking myself what I'm even doing with her sef? na to move on man,but the thing that really hurts me is that the girl doesn't even seem to have understood d kinda person I am, I've pushed her aside Abeg. Not that I don't like her anymore,but I see clearly, NO TIME TO WASTE.
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Killz3(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2012
pretty_boi:

lol, my brother. me sef I tire o & I'm asking myself what I'm even doing with her sef? na to move on man,but the thing that really hurts me is that the girl doesn't even seem to have understood d kinda person I am, I've pushed her aside Abeg. Not that I don't like her anymore,but I see clearly, NO TIME TO WASTE.

Welcome to REALITY! grin grin grin grin
At least vals day has made you know the REAL her! cheesy cheesy

Val's day is Devilish in all TOTALITY! wink
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by oyanwumi: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2012
My own story for val na total regret, it was a blue day after work with my Asian bebe (Filipina) a.k.a  Pee gurl as we generally cal them here. she always complain of a tight schedule due to the kind of work she does, so my plan is to impress her this time so as to have my way into the diamond city. i didn't buy her anything cos i wanted her to make her choice of anytin between the range of $50-70. To tell you one bad tin about  asian babes, them like food eh, Chop chop be their song as they dnt dare joke wit it atall.  we went 2 KFC and she filled her tommy wiv burger & Pepsi and demanded for take away, No yawa, as me sf don ready 4 d tax ahead of me, i kukuma don reserve like $100 for d whole nonsense weh i won do, the nxt place na Mall, una no wetin pee-gurl sa she want, Samsung Galaxy X2, na him i tel her sa, when month end, i go buy am, sa make she relax tak somfin of abt $40. na so she buy buy, until dem carry $55 bill give us, Well, wetin man go do na, i close my eye n paid the bill jeje as e be   part of the game na,
After the whole shopping and she askd me 2 drop her in her flat, laila, i tink sa na oly 9ja babe de use sense play guyz, No way, we eventually landed in my 2bedroom apartment and i offered her a glass of red wine 2 really put her in d mood, in a nutshell, we started the match rite room the living room down to stadium extension, the most annoying part of the whole tin b say,,, the stuff no worth d kin money weh i don waste ontop, cos the plac no really b like our africana own na middleast mak persn dey settl 4 less cos of d kin law weh de ground, omo na dudu gud pass, dat tin na total rubbish, in fact , the tin remain me of my Ph babes 4 real,
that same nite, my kid sister calld me sa mak i send her remaining money 4 her project, na im i just bang the fone like sa na network problem,
My eyes open dis money afta i dropd the pee gurl in her flat and realizd have messed up.
if i carry dat kin money weh i spent ontop dat val's day outing, 4 my kid sister, it will go miles 2 help her,
Right now am filled wiv regret and i feel like given mysf a full slap, cos the plac sf weh i feel go de swt lik sf na yeye site im be,
Anywa, nofin spoil, i don fall dis one now, na anoda one weh i no go land ontop again, apa ti jabo ooo!
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Killz3(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2012
oyanwumi:

My own story for val na total regret, it was a blue day after work with my Asian bebe (Filipina) a.k.a  Pee gurl as we generally cal them here. she always complain of a tight schedule due to the kind of work she does, so my plan is to impress her this time so as to have my way into the diamond city. i didn't buy her anything cos i wanted her to make her choice of anytin between the range of $50-70. To tell you one bad tin about  asian babes, them like food eh, Chop chop be their song as they dnt dare joke wit it atall.  we went 2 KFC and she filled her tommy wiv burger & Pepsi and demanded for take away, No yawa, as me sf don ready 4 d tax ahead of me, i kukuma don reserve like $100 for d whole nonsense weh i won do, the nxt place na Mall, una no wetin pee-gurl sa she want, Samsung Galaxy X2, na him i tel her sa, when month end, i go buy am, sa make she relax tak somfin of abt $40. na so she buy buy, until dem carry $55 bill give us, Well, wetin man go do na, i close my eye n paid the bill jeje as e be   part of the game na,
After the whole shopping and she askd me 2 drop her in her flat, laila, i tink sa na oly 9ja babe de use sense play guyz, No way, we eventually landed in my 2bedroom apartment and i offered her a glass of red wine 2 really put her in d mood, in a nutshell, we started the match rite room the living room down to stadium extension, the most annoying part of the whole tin b say,,, the stuff no worth d kin money weh i don waste ontop, cos the plac no really b like our africana own na middleast mak persn dey settl 4 less cos of d kin law weh de ground, omo na dudu gud pass, dat tin na total rubbish, in fact , the tin remain me of my Ph babes 4 real,
that same nite, my kid sister calld me sa mak i send her remaining money 4 her project, na im i just slam the fone like sa na network problem,
[size=17pt]My eyes open dis money afta i dropd the pee gurl in her flat and realizd have messed up.
if i carry dat kin money weh i spent ontop dat val's day outing, 4 my kid sister, it will go miles 2 help her,
Right now am filled wiv regret and i feel like given mysf a full slap, cos the plac sf weh i feel go de swt lik sf na yeye site im be,
Anywa, nofin spoil, i don fall dis one now, na anoda one weh i no go land ontop again, apa ti jabo ooo!
[/size]
***SLAPS HIM*** grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2012
@Pretty_boi
pls, confirm to us that you TOOK BACK YOUR GIFTS (since she didnt want/like them)?!

some women are just incredible, but the fact that some men are actually doing nothing about this INSANITY, is what is more troubling!!!!!

someone offered her some gifts and instead of being happy, THIS UNGRATEFUL woman has the audacity to ask for something else. how LOW CLASS is that?! that is strike one, two AND three, right there!

@Oyanwumi
bro, you win some, you lose some. . . . . . . . . . . . .  thats the name of the game!
next time dont bring "untamed" women to Val outing, they are unpredictable OR just pretend you are unavailable all day long (while the shops are still open) and go meet her with some BS gift later at night!

btw: what did SHE gave you?! or was the lame sex your gift?! i hope not because if it was, then you got played! lol
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by 03Ventures: 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2012
I really regret vals day man, first & foremost,I promised to get my girlfriend a bold 5 (cos she likes d phone) although I never promised to get her that as a Val gift,just a gift I planned to surprise her with whenever I get it on a normal day without any particular occasion. For vals,we had some really nice lunch & I gave her her gift----some chocolates,some wine & then a "wall-mounted electronic home hair dryer" & yawa started o, she started acting strange & raking that why didn't I get her d phone for vals? & I was like "I never told u I'd get u d phone as a Val gift & if you know me,I always like to surprise you,I'd get you the phone when you least expect it on a day without any occasion or something like that." The girl no WAN know o, she's still beefing me till now even as I type this. This is a girl who only gave me "bailey's (the Irish cream drink)" for Val as a gift & God knows I appreciated it, I seriously wish I didn't even get anything for her sef considering how silly & ungrateful she's acting presently.

Bros run ooo. That babe na leech,
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by swtchicgurl: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2012
no regrets cos nofin happened! smiley
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by boomssey(f): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2012
at 1st it was so boring cos i was indoors till 7pm when i got a cal from a guy whom i thought would never call me on a day like val,i was so suprised when his call came in.well we hanged out trough the 9te and we both did noffin that we wuld regret.i had fun anyway.
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Konnektions146(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2012
mine was just like a normal day, went to work, returned at abt 5, watched TV, fiddled wit my phone, ate at night, sleep and woke this morning.

NO REGRETS!!!
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by maki(f): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2012
i regretted so badly, my stubbornness didnt just do me any good. tongue
me and my husband just went home to sleep with are faces apart from each other, that is all i can say. embarassed  cry

but we ve made up today  kiss  wink
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by born2boink(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2012
@  pretty_boi and oyanwumi, Both of  Una deserves length of  months in prison for the stupid things you did on valentine day
@Pretty_boi, One month in prison with hard labour for attempt to impress a girl on valentine day with bold 5

@Oyanwumi, 1 month in prison for impressing a girland another 2 month for failing to help your sister due to impression you had on a lady. totally 3 months in Prisons with very hard labour
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by MrsChima1(f): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2012
~Killz~:

Welcome to REALITY! grin grin grin grin
At least vals day has made you know the REAL her! cheesy cheesy

Val's day is Devilish in all TOTALITY! wink

Val day with my busband wasn`t devilish!!
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Killz3(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Val day with my busband wasn`t devilish!!
^^^
Married couples are exempted! tongue
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by kcreal(f): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
No regrets, it was like other days, came back from work,
took shower, had my dinner and went straight to bed.
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by annawhite(f): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2012
hubby came back with babies pampers angry angry angry
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Killz3(m): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2012
annawhite:

Oh dear. . . grin Hey. Babies need love too! cheesy
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by mekaboy(m): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2012
LOL, FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS, E BE LIKE SAY REGRET PLENTY PASS. I KNEW IT, JUST 1 DAY OF 24 HRS, YOU WILL FEEL LIKE IF YOU DONT DO IT TODAY YOU WONT DO IT AGAIN, NOW SEE THE PRICE YOU PAY, NEVER OVER DO IN A 1 DAY HOLLIDAY. FOR YOU WEY PAY $55 YOU FORGET SAY VAL NA ONLY LESS THAN 24HRS. I CAN ONLY TAKE SUCH RISK IF THE BABE WILL SPEND A WEEKEND FRIDAY MORNING TO SUNDAY MORNING grin grin grin grin
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Goldieluks: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
annawhite:

Not even a card to go with the pampers? Lmao. grin grin
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Goldieluks: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2012
born2fuck:

@  pretty_boi and oyanwumi, Both of  Una deserves length of  months in prison for the silly things you did on valentine day
@Pretty_boi, One month in prison with hard labour for attempt to impress a girl on valentine day with bold 5

@Oyanwumi, 1 month in prison for impressing a girland another 2 month for failing to help your sister due to impression you had on a lady. totally 3 months in Prisons with very hard labour

Lmao @ your fukgking mouth. I reckon you spent your vals day alone.
tongue
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by annawhite(f): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2012
~Killz~:

Oh dear. . . grin Hey. Babies need love too! cheesy
do babies give punny? angry angry grin
Goldieluks:

Not even a card to go with the pampers? Lmao. grin grin
why did i get married'? angry
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Killz3(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2012
annawhite:

do babies give punny? angry angry grin
Odikwa seriously risky! grin grin shocked
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by Goldieluks: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2012
Lmao annawhite abeg leave me this evening you hear. Lol @ angry face and why did I get married. grin grin
Re: Val Is Over Any Regrets? by ajayi1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2012
I regret noting, cos it looks like normal day to me. work work work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Do This For Love? Photo (viewers Discretion) / ___ / Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.