Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,238 members, 7,856,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

03xtr09r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 03xtr09r's Profile / 03xtr09r's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
I uploaded it UPON REQUEST. Let the take down request come from the initial requesters.

When they were requesting, what did you do??

I'm still packaging my videos like promised.

I'm converting it to upload on my filehost. I'll attach the link for all of you to download.

Frustrated pay-per-post contractors, miserably earning a living on Igbos quest for self-determination, make haste and do the needful...

Spits on your abominable head!

[size=25pt]The bottom line is that this message is been sounded loud and clear for even the deaf and dumb to understand that Igbos are not interested in you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter.[/size]

Demented neanderthal savage from an accursed clan of loudmouthed cowards, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you meet your Waterloo...

You and your inconsequential clan of vermins shall remain accursed and despicable till your eventual captulation...

Whorish hating creatures from the pit of hell!

Face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic:https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

parrot..

Brainless dimw1t...
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

you parrot..

Incoherent boisterous clown of NL...
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

I go upload u go watch so that I go see wetin una wan yarn.

Nor be to make mouth. I de package the video like this so. The video go show una known places for ASABA. I GO STILL FALL PERSON TOMORROW. SOME ASABA AKE BOYS DE USE KINGS BE PLAY AND DEM BE IGBO.

I LOVE DOING THIS!
I de cause wahala for Asaba so that igbos go kill themselves for frat matters. That's genius!

Useless rants from pay-per-post contractors, miserably earning a living on Igbos quest for nationhood...

Spits on your accursed head!

[size=25pt]The bottom line is that this message is been sounded loud and clear for even the deaf and dumb to understand that Igbos are not interested in you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter.[/size]

Demented neanderthal savage from an accursed clan of loudmouthed cowards, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you meet your Waterloo...

You and your inconsequential clan of vermins shall remain accursed and despicable till your eventual captulation...

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic:https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:
ahh..sooo you are capable of writing something else..

i tut you were braindead...

Here comes the incoherent boisterous clown of NL... Now vamoose...

Brainwashed dimwit!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

I NOR DE BACK DOWN. I SAY I GO KILL PERSON THIS NIGHT. DONT MISCONTRUE ME. JUST PRAY MAKE E NOR BE YOU FAMILY BECAUSE MY GUYS DE RUN INTEL ON YOU NOW SHA.

JUST DE WAIT.

Despicable pay-per-post contractors, miserably earning a living on Igbos quest for self-determination...

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

OKOWA BECAME GOVERNOR BECAUSE PDP ZONED GOVERNORSHIP TO DELTA NORTH. PDP CONTROLS DELTA, HENCE OKOWA IS GOVERNOR.

Treacherous backstabbers and despicable people and land grabbing criminals from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites and blood-suckers...

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

BROS WHY YOU TOO DE LIE LIKE THIS?

SHOW ME LINK WHERE IJAW AND ITSEKIRI GATHER FIGHT URHOBO MAKE WE SEE?

THE ONLY ISSUES URHOBO GET WITH IJAW NA LAND MATTER AND LAND MATTER FULL GROUND FOR YOUR YEARSTERN REGION!

WHY UNA DE LIE LIKE THIS NA?

Pathological liars and people and land grabbing criminals from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites and blood-suckers...

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

So make I go kill person this night abi?

Oya now. I de come.

For the video sha, me go call people names.

As una de think say na raking I de so, make una wait.

Despicable liars and people and land grabbing criminals from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites and blood-suckers...

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Oya now. I de come.

Despicable liars and despicable people and land grabbing criminals from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites and blood-suckers...

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
ACTUALLY THE OTHER WAY AROUND, IGBOS SPENT 30HOURS DOING WHAT YOU JUST DESCRIBED.

THOSE BABIES WILL START DEVELOPING THEIR HATE ONCE THEY REACH AROUND 10 YEARS.

GO AND READ GOLDING'S LORD OF THE FLIES TO LEARN MORE.

HATE IS INNATE AND IGBOS HAVE IT IN EXCESS

Frustrated bile-filled liars and despicable people and land grabbing criminals from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites and blood-suckers...

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Oya now. I de come.

Miserable liars and despicable people and land grabbing criminals from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites and blood-suckers...

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
Treacherous backstabbers and despicable people and land grabbing criminals from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites and blood-suckers...

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
NO ONE CAN TEACH HATRED. HATE IS INNATE. IT FLOWS IN YOUR BLOOD. YOU CANT HIDE IT. THE IJAW ON THIS THREAD, TONYEBARCANISTA, HAS CONSISTENTLY DENIED YOU AND HERE YOU ARE FINDING ALLIANCE.

IBABO!

Lying treacherous backstabbers and despicable people and land grabbing criminals from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites and blood-suckers...

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

E DON REACH VIDEOTAPING ABI?

OYA NOW. I PROMISE U GUYS. TOMORROW LATEST 7.30PM QUOTE ME...

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

SO IKECHU10 WAR WITH IJAW SINCE NA FOR SHOW ABI?
NA REALLY URHOBO UNA HATE BA?

Loudmouthed, treacherous backstabbers and despicable people and land grabbing criminals from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites and blood-suckers...

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
ME GO USE TWO HANDS SO THAT UR NEXK GO BREAK WELL

Loudmouthed, treacherous backstabbers and despicable people and land grabbing criminals from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites and blood-suckers...

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
The same IJAW that you have been fighting abi?

Bia, are you normal or high on ants??

MEANWHILE EXPRESS AND UNLEASH YOUR PLANS FOR URHOBO AND UGHELLI. NA SO. WE DE WAIT.

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Deluded neanderthal savage from an accursed clan of loudmouthed cowards, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you meet your Waterloo...

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic:

https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
How many times will I say it that I came to Asaba to do frat work simply just to kill IGBOS!!!

Dat one nor do u u?

Nor worry. I go start to de leave Signals and intels next time.

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
the is my last reply to your sorry ass until u can say something realistic ....i don't reason with dead brains..... Pls go to a Bible believing church and pray for brain... even if it is fish own, just pray for something

Thou sodden-witted lord! Thou hast no more brain I have in mine elbows.

Smelly and despicable fagg0t miserably earning a living on Igbos quest for self-determination...
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

SEE WHO DE TAKE OF WISE MAN AND NEIGHBOURSS

IGBOS MADE ENEMIES OF ALL THEIR NEIGHBOURS SINCE PRECOLONIAL TIMES. NOTHING NEW.

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

What is this cowardly mofo saying??

IF you carry van move from street to street for Asaba.

All Urhobos don see Igbos own since...

Let it begin.

Bigot!

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
empty head say something new Joh.... all ur lil pricks know is how to fight e wars kanu is still Der oo... help him with your insults na.... my cat thinks better than you, useless maggot

Brainless pay-per-post vermin from the pit of hell, would thou wert clean enough to spit upon...

Despicable and accursed fagg0t!
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
A true Rivers man don show. These guys are delusional..

Abeg tell them the sad truth.

Frustrated neanderthal savage from an accursed clan of loudmouthed cowards, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you meet your Waterloo...

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Treacherous backstabbers and despicable people and land grabbing criminals from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites and blood-sucking snakes...

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.