Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,349 members, 7,850,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

03xtr09r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 03xtr09r's Profile / 03xtr09r's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

As usual.
OyA come again, there no shortage of robotic madness online.
Spews another trash, end with OduaArewanistan.!

Brainless bigot, simply channel your bile-filled hatred towards OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Shebi soludo join forfor governors forum ba?

Boisterous clown, see this video clip of the Igbo guy who in London looked a representative of the despotic regime, Okorocha, eyeball to eyeball and called him, "a murderer of his brothers"!

And he made his point loud and clear.
Even with the presence of the British police and the handcuffs on him he remained resolute and never bulged...
He was proud of his handcuffs.
Can you beat that heroic display?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb6z1W0z-s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7HTO2QXDc

Loudmouthed chest-pounder, face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Ehn. I agree. Oya troll away now and leave me and Urhobo alone, will you.?
No, I guess not. Your Urhobophobia will prompt another robotic comment ending with OduaArewanistan.
Anuofia mmadu.

I really feel your eternal pains and grief but that still will not prevent you from spending your miserable and despicable lives with your slave masters in OduaArewanistan republic.

Useless fagg0t!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
LordAdam:

Abeg leave those guys.

Why you dey waste your strength.

Not one major political office holder from their region is pro-Biafra, and they're trying to lump SS.

You suppose know say we for this end no like too much talk.

No be biafra. Shey dem go close our eyes when dem dey corner the land?

Them no even get the mind sef.

So jor free them mk them dey bask for their false euphoria. Nothing you say will make them see things differently.

-Lord

Watch "CHARLES SOLUDO" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jl-Z4tW484
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
iRobot.

Keeo copying and pasting yourself because of urhobo matter.

Government work wey u give urself today.

Biafra will u with a medal as the BIGOT GENERAL of the Republic. BG.

Frustrated boisterous clown from a deluded generation of backstabbers, you've got freedom of association and so do I. I have chosen to have a separate existence from you greedy, treasury looters cum murderous hypocrites rampaging as One-Nigerianists.

Your wailing and gnashing of your dirty teeth on NL and miserably earning a living on Igbos quest for self-determination cannot prevent you from spending the rest of your miserable lives with your slave masters in OduaArewanistan republic.

Ugly Hearts of Bile-filled Bigots!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
Hian. Which one is MOSUNDI again, I ask.

Is it the name of a rice?

The only movements I know is that of Ogoni people.

One ipob formed group cannot come and start claiming to speak for us. What happened to UPU, IDU, IYC, ILOT, and other Niger Deltan "real" groups?

Loudmouthed boisterous clown, leave anything Igbo/IPOB out of your frustrations and face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life.

https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
Nawao. What's my business what the f*ck inconsequential people have said concerning Biafra?

If you desire to end well simply channel your negative energies towards OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic: https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

Movement for the Survival of Niger Delta Indigenes (MOSUNDI) are agitating for self-determination and independence from the present Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
Filled with so much bitterness for an ethnic minority even when there are majorities for your to engage. As cowards, you leave them and face Urhobos thinking you can oppress us.

One of us is equal to 10 of your guys. Math001 proved that today.

Useless loudmouthed tribalist from an inconsequential clan still assuming the victim mentality after his failed attempts with barging like a castrated he-goat to attract unnecessary attentions for his miserable self.

Bile-filled creature from a backstabbing group of murderous hypocrites, read this messages:

Yoruba man - Femi Fani-Kayode -
https://www.nairaland.com/889867/ojukwu-wished-born-igbo-femi-fani-kayode
He (Ojukwu) stood firm when others ran, compromised and did back room deals with their oppressors. He was a great and a proud warrior.

Before I came to Biafr*, I heard that Biafrans fought like heroes, but after my visit to Biafr*, I can tell you that Heroes fight like Biafrans.”
- John de st jorre, france

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
Scared of abandonment.

See them. Why una life be like this sef?

Your comments alone are enough to make even Igbos hate you.

Boisterous clown, just do the needful and stop fooling around with your bile-filled hatred...

In the interim, face OduaArewanistan republic or channel your negative energies and bile-filled hatred towards consolidating MOSUNDI - Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic.
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:
stop insulting us..we are not interessted in odua nation or arewa or biafra or whatever...

Stop crying foul after fouling the air with your rotten faecal substance... Simply face OduaArewanistan republic and leave Igbos out of your frustrations...
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
Screenshots to prove wetin?

Say u call Urhoboland juju infested abi wetin?

U don't need screenshots. The posts are there for all to see. I don't even have to prove anything to you.

Boisterous clown, if you can't grow a ball and post a screenshot of such insult then stop throwing smelly spits all around just because you're too scared of Igbos abandoning you with your slave masters in this cesspit...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
Hehehehe!

I don't have to prove it to you that you have been insulting Urhobo. The people who need to know already know.

Mr Urhobo, you should be learned enough to just do a screenshot rather than prolonging the argument...
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Hehehehe. Where you insulted Urhobos?

Are you for real? Like for real?

All your posts on this thread since Last night are insults to Urhobos.

Mr Urhobo, do the needful and post such comments here and now...
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

All bark and no bite.

Deluded boisterous clowns on the sprawl...
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
See dem. They can't even think. This one expect me to de trade words with am.

Nawao. You've been here for hours insulting Urhobos. What's your angle exactly?

Educated derelict from an inconsequential clan, right here and now, can you grow a ball and provide such post where I began insulting Urhobos?

In the meantime, face OduaArewanistan republic where your fellow tribalists are found.
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
When gallant Urhobo son challenge you now now, u run go suck ur mama brea*t o.

What else do cowardly lazy ass-lickers know save to run their smelly mouths online while a smaller group teach them a bitter lesson in Aladja?

Bunch of shameless ab0ki ass-lickers!
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
See am. Can't ever be rational in life.

Na so igbos wan take rule Biafra abi na?

Frustrated ab0ki ass-licker, you're not needed in Igbos quest for nationhood. Face OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters...
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
I know say for ur mind, u think say u be hero for typing all these.

Oya take am!! Coward.

I feel your eternal pains and griefs but I can't help you until your miserable end.

Loudmouthed chest-pounder cum boisterous clown from an inconsequential clan!
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
I don't even know where you lots get your fake news from o. Which One is mosundi again.?

Nawao.

Your hatred for minorities will haunt you and your whole ethnic group sooner or later.

Look at a miserable lying hypocrite from a deluded generation of backstabbers... Your bile-filled hatred shall send you the evil ways of your treacherous folks sooner than you ever imagined.

C'mon, channel your angst to MOSUNDI and rear your oblong conehead on them for adding your inconsequential clan to the group.
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
[s]
patriotic9jaboy:
May you be tied to a stake and fed to vultures you hopeless neophyte. Brainwashed bonobo from the accursed tribe of drug traffickers. May sango strike u and ur director in prison. Bastardized baboon
[/s]

Your diabolic folks shall know joy as soon as they have your minced carcass for sale in the streets of Ibadan.
Accursed vermin from a juju-infested enclave of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, a combination of your wicked deities - Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Orunmila and Ifa shall stand sentry at your door post ready to send you the evil ways of your forebears.

Demonic whorish dog on the sprawl!
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Of all the Igbo attackers on this thread, your madness is the worst. You are faceless coward who can't even stand a man's fight. Math001 has put you in your place. Na me u wan con get mouth for ba?

You guys are simply funny. I love this thread. It shows the amount of hatred igbos have for Urhobos. It is very glaring and anyone can see that.

Herdsmen. You can't even think for yourselves. Nnamdi Kanu is the central brain that thinks for you guys.

How silly.

Frustrated ab0ki ass-licker, I understand that you're still bitter and pained that Igbos are determined to leave you and your murderous cotravellers behind in this expired entity. That's the bitter truth you your bitter soul hate to read.

I also understand that you hail from a bile-filled set of cowardly ass-lickers, but I must still state the fact to your shame and utter disgrace.

BTW, how dare you still crave for attention with silly claim that Igbos want you when you already have a movement - Mosundi Demands Niger Delta People Republic?

In case you're too daft to understand what it stands for:
Movement for the Survival of Niger Delta Indigenes (MOSUNDI) commenced the agitation for self-determination and independence from the present Nigeria.

MOSUNDI represents the six states of the Niger Delta (South-South) and part of the present Ondo State and say its agitation for self-determination and independence is anchored on wicked marginalisation, deprivation and slavery in this unworkable union.

How treacherous and despicable to still rear your oblong conehead!
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
Pa Chukwudi

Why haven't you counseled your brothers to drop hostilities and leave issues be?
If Urhobos are inconsequential as some of you guys affirm, why is pazienza, Ikechu10, oilsoup, etc, fighting Urhobos?

Is that the new way to make good neighbours out of people?

Must igbos reply everything they see online? Nawao.

First, speak to your brothers. You guys cause troubles everywhere and are proud of it. If not for math001, na so una for rubbish Urhobo today and drag her into the online Biafra.

You need to stop your silly lies and propaganda against Igbos just because you're too pained Igbos are ever determined to have a separate existence from you lots.

Stop attracting unnecessary attentions for yourselves as if a sane literate fellow can be hoodwinked into a union s/he detests. If you're too scared to continue your Nigerdelta Republic, remember you've got freedom of association. So you're ever free to merge with the Yorubas and Fulanis in OduaArewanistan republic.

I've always stressed this fact to you and your pitiable folks: Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life. Face OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed and leave Igbos out of your frustrations.
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
pay per post dats d best u can come up with?? ure a disgrace to the whole black race

Miserable pay-per-post minion, you remain a scum of the earth and utter disgrace to your generation of ass-lickers...
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2016
[s]
patriotic9jaboy:
Fuuucck off my mention. Bastardized flatt headed chimpanzee from the erosion ravaged region of drug pushers. You shall continue to wail in disbelief about the fact u will remain slaves in Nigeria
[/s]

Get lost into the abysmal pit, you accursed coneheaded whorish dog from a juju-infested enclave of Ritual-killers and Cannibals. You shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL till you meet your eventual doom and gloom...soonest.

Ab0ki ass-licking minion!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:
tahh..we urhobos are the fathers and mothers of igbos...

you think we forgot our history,before those long-nosed-red-skin-devils landed on our shores??..

you wish...

Get lost into the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong... As far as the Igbo Nation is concerned you and your Urhobo clan remain inconsequential...
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 7:09am On Nov 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Uncircumcised nitwit, your coconut brain should tell u not everyone gives a damn about your biafra. If u like break away we dont care. Stop lies and propaganda against the great tribe of oduduwa. If not thunder will fire you. Useless vermin

Despicable fagg0t from Wasteland, if you like smash your oblong conehead into smithereens your portion still remains with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic.

Stop propagating wicked lies and propaganda against Igbos/IPOB...if not you shall end up being used for sacrifice by your diabolic kinsmen in Soka Evil Forest...sooner than later.

Accursed neanderthal savage of dirt, slavery, squalor, abject poverty and squalor!
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:
tahh..you igbos like to talk too much..

who has the time to read your epistle?..

C'mon, get out and go play with your mates in the sand, you incoherent dimwit!
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
3rd class citizen. Ipob tout. Nnamdi kanu zombie. One Nigeria shall torment u for life

Demented ab0ki ass-licker and IPOO miscreant, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL till you meet your Waterloo...

May 23, 2016 - "We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
- Yinka Odumakin
National Publicity Secretary, Afenifere
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 6:07am On Nov 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Bloody tribalist doing what he knows best. You live in Lagos but claim to hate Yoruba that gave u life. We schooled you and our most platform is where you have a voice. Yet you chant Biafra as if your life depends on it

Useless fagg0t nursed by verm1ns and raised by cannibals and ritual-killers in a juju-infested enclave where smelly culture of insolence, extortion and toutism are upheld with so much pride and kingship sold to the dogs cum celebrated miscreants called politicians...

Face OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters and leave Igbos out of your frustrations...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 5:47am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

End of the road this crazy e-stalker.

Liver e nor even get.

Omo u yab sha.

I'm out.

Point fully made!

The miserable end of this boisterous clown from an inconsequential clan!

Loudmouthed chest-pounders, shamelessly earning a living on Igbos quest for self-determination.

Lousy dimwits!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 5:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
this are just repetitions you obviously know nothing...... I'll be in anambra Dec 14th neni precisely..... U can meet me there maybe your igbo brothers might format ur brain... Who knows.... The recession is real man.... Get a job, preparing to go to mine already.. Later

I feel your eternal pains and grief as you continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth in perpetuity at the mere thought of Biaf...

Bunch of greedy, pay-per-post minions!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.