Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

03xtr09r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 03xtr09r's Profile / 03xtr09r's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

The feeling is mutual
grin grin grin

I command you to speak forth, robot.

NEXT ONE.

OYA BARK LIKE AN IGBO NKITA

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

Castrated he-goat from an inconsequential clan of loudmouthed cowards, take your irrelevance to OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic -https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

Whorish dog!
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

The feeling is mutual

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

Boisterous clown, take your irrelevance to OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic -https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

Whorish dog!
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

The feeling is mutual

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

Good robot. You were well trained. Keep going. We've got all year. We are both jobless.

Castrated he-goat from an inconsequential clan of loudmouthed cowards, take your irrelevance to OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Whorish dog!
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

It's a mutual feeling

D grin grin
NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

Frustrated boisterous clown from an inconsequential clan of cowards, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL till you meet your Waterloo...

Whorish dog!
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

D grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

Loudmouthed coward from an inconsequential clan, face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

We wish you the same, infact, 100times more. We are not greedy.

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

The castrated he-goat of the Deluded Generation of Boisterous Clowns, take your irrelevance to OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Whorish dog!
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

The feeling is mutual
D grin grin
NEXT ONE.
URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

The castrated he-goat of the Deluded Generation of Boisterous Clowns, simply face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI....
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

I have same wishes for you. Infact I prayed about it now.
grin grin grin
NEXT ONE.
OYA BARK LIKE AN IGBO EKUKE.
grin grin grin

The castrated he-goat of the Deluded Generation of Boisterous Clowns, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL till you meet your Waterloo...
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Incoherent my foot. This remote Controlled teletubby.
grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.
OYA BARK LIKE AN IGBO EKUKE.
grin grin grin

The castrated he-goat of the Deluded Generation of Boisterous Clowns... keep on wailing in perpetuity at the mere thought of Biaf... or NK.
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

grin grin grin
NEXT ONE. OYA BARK LIKE AN IGBO EKUKE.
grin grin grin

You shall continue to run amok like a castrated he-goat till you meet your Waterloo...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:
sooo..funny-funny-kayode is your hero??..ohh my..

not even the yorubas like him...chaiiiiiiiiii......

It's my pleasure reading from the incoherent boisterous clown of NL...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

The feeling is mutual
grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

The feeling is mutual
grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Igbos have nothing to do with treacherous backstabbers...
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Take your irrelevance to OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Irrelevant epistle
grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Bloody cowards from an inconsequential clan ranting senselessly and carelessly on NL...
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
They can't help it. It's in their DNA!

Na only online mouth they get. The average one on ground is a bloody coward.

Common to fight war and leave Nigeria na problem for them.

Loudmouthed boisterous clown and liar from a deluded generation of cowards, read this recent message from FFK:

Nnamdi Kanu, who is the leader of IPOB and easily the most courageous, powerful and credible Igbo leader in Nigeria today.
 I was amazed at his depth of knowledge, his immense courage and his deep convictions.

...we must give honor to whom it is due. Consequently I have no regrets for what I have said.
I have associated with, met and worked with many men of influence and power since I entered the combustible fray of politics thirty years ago but this one was different.

This was a man that had what I would describe as a Mahatma Ghandi-like quality. That is to say he is one that is prepared to sacrifice everything and anything for his beliefs, his people and his cause.
Like the great Scottish freedom fighter William Wallace I have no doubt that if he deemed it necessary he would go as far as to sacrifice his very life in the struggle for freedom and independence for his Igbo people from the Nigerian state and from our internal colonial masters and for the establishment of his beloved Biafra.

What a man he is. What a mighty spirit. What a beautiful soul. What a braveheart.

http://investorsking.com/the-heart-and-soul-of-nnamdi-kanu-femi-fani-kayode/
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Yes the feeling is mutual.
grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Here's the link for your consideration:
Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic - https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter. Simply channel your frustrations towards OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

The feeling is mutual
grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Here's the link for your use:
Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic: https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Never you in your entire life, both online and offline, dare barge in like a castrated he-goat on Igbo/IPOB matter, screaming and attracting unnecessary attentions for your miserable self that Igbos need you and your inconsequential clan.

Henceforth, scream OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI wherever you go...

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:
sometimes i ask my self if you people are robots..

You're highly welcome, the boisterous incoherent clown of NL...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Next one...

Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life and thereafter. Simply face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Next one...Next one...

Here's the link in case you've forgotten:
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Next one...

Face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI. That should be simple enough for any dimwit to grasp...
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
Oya next one.
End am with OduaArewanistan.
I'm loving this free entertainment cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life. Simply face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

In case, your memory isn't up-to-date, Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic.
https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
LordAdam:
This ur plan no go work.

Move along.

-Lord

Do well to locate your fellow hypocrites in OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
NNa sso.

Oya comment again and end with with OduaArewanistan.
iAmRobot

Simply face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mentally Deranged Boisterous Clowns of the Federal Republic!
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Na so.
Pack videos that nobody watches and put here. Videos that are not relevant to the issues at hand then end with OduaArewanistan.

Starters Guide to Herd Mentality

I feel your burning desire to quench on top Igbo/IPOB matter and so shall it be...

Mentally Deranged Boisterous Clowns of the Federal Republic!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
LordAdam:

Oga, I jor come here come reason my person.

I no get time for una matter. Make una continue sha, maybe one day una hustle go pay.

All the best!

-Lord

Oga, channel your bile-filled hatred towards OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Leave Igbos to continue to do their thing with their quest to have a separate existence from you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.