Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,063 members, 7,807,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

0407kings's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0407kings's Profile / 0407kings's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos Job With Accommodation by 0407kings(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Please I need job in Lagos with accommodation. U can contact me via kingsleynkem8@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Urgently Need Job In Anambra by 0407kings(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2022
Am a graduate from the Federal University of Benin, Benin-City currently living in my State of origin Anambra.
I need a job urgently this January, in fact I can work even outside my State. Please contact me on 08133917651
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Looking For Job by 0407kings(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2022
can you work in a hotel?
Yes .
Please am in Anambra state and I need a job .
I can work even outside the state., I have Bsc but that is not the issue.
Please call me on 08133917651
Celebrities / Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by 0407kings(m): 7:09am On Nov 29, 2021
All the money for there no reach 5 million.

But this is Social Media, make we dey bobo ourselves.

Oga is like you don't do your calculations very well before start talking rubbish .The money is 8.250 million for your information each bundle of #1000 is #500,000 then each bundle of #500 is #250,000 then calculate how many bundle that is there.

1 Like

Crime / Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by 0407kings(m): 5:59am On Nov 09, 2021
Job advertisement on 09 Nov 2021
Call 08133917651 today if you are living within Nkpor,Obosi or Onitsha. A reputable company is looking for the service of a good driver ( Bus). If you are interested please contact us today
Romance / Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by 0407kings(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
A reputable company here in Onitsha is looking for the service of a good driver. If you are interested call 08133917651.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancy! Hotel Workers Needed by 0407kings(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Which state is this Agbara?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Marketers Needed For Immediate Employment by 0407kings(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2020
You guys should have included the location and the product
Family / Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by 0407kings(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
I really feel your pain little sister but try to be strong.,
Life is a good teacher and I believe you will learn from this. I have came to fully agreed with the scriptural verse that said and I quote: There are ways that seems right unto a man but their ends are total destruction.
Someone said here that you, having sex with a man not your husband is not bad., My dear the sexual act is bad and sinful in its entirety.
Actions and reactions are equals but act in opposite directions. Your action is already sinful don't let your reaction be the same my dear.
This is what I think you should do:
Firstly : asked your Creator to forgive you the sin of immorality
Secondly: try to forgive yourself because my spirit is telling me that you wish this never happened
Thirdly: be ready to face the consequences that will surface as the result of your action
Fourthly: meet your sister and her husband., No matter what they say or do try to beg for forgiveness
Please stop seeing abortion as the best way of cleaning your name, for you may not like it advance effect.
Is just a matter of time, maybe two years all these will be gone and forgotten then you can continue with your education.
As I said before, the world is a wonderful citadel of learning as we all are being taught by her.
Finally my dear, present your trouble to God because He cares for you and face your little trouble of disobedient with prayers., as you try to be strong for that child that choose to come into this world through you.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Do You Need A Better Job 2020? Come in! Lets get you a job by 0407kings(m): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
kingsleynkem8@gmail.com

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Production Manager Needed Urgently by 0407kings(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]A reputable company in onitsha Anambra State is urgently in need of a production manager. This person must have at least 7 years experience in the production of drinks like dry gin, dark and cafe rum, pounch,Brandy and Bitters.
Note: your employment is based on contract
Interested persons with the required experience should forward his or her CV to
kingsleynkem8@gmail.com or call 08133917651
Health / Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by 0407kings(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Will they hear word

No they won't

They will squeeze it as if their lives depend on it...very unromantic set of people

Boobs are not to be squeezed
When guys refuse to touch it you girls will complain and when they did the same.
The time has come to give the breast a break
Health / Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by 0407kings(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
midehi2:
Tell them
Tell who
Family / Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by 0407kings(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Was the man physically challenged? ., because I don't understand the sudden death.
Human beings can not be fully understand and even at that I don't believe the story
Politics / Re: "Order AGF To Bring Me Back To Nigeria", Diezani Tells Court by 0407kings(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Lol...the case in UK is choking her. She has seen that the UK courts will soon convict her she wants to come back home to see if she can bribe her way out through the judiciary. Unfortunately, the UK courts has restricted her movements out of the UK so she can face the music squarely. She cant leave the UK unless the Nigerian government demands for her officially.

Now she wants to arm-twist the Nigerian Government into ordering her home so she can evade justice in UK. Madam, no worry. Stay in UK and face the music like Ibori did. When they are thru with you, we will request that they bring back whatever is left of you so you can face the music here also. And we still dont have enough facilities to threat cancer, so enjoy your medical vacation.

Crime / Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by 0407kings(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Some women are more dangerous than python

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.