Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery (66196 Views)

Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) / Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) / Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Caleycash(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2021
ThierryJay:
It's funny how the generous prophet Fufeyin looks very much like Clem Ohameze himself. They could pass off as brothers.
we are from the same ancestors and genetic makeup na just tribalism and bad Government dey kill us for naija

1 Like

Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2021
ugabamuzu:

If you are online go and play this game...

5PDQRMT

Bet9ja

Thank me later

the game play?
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by ArticleBeast: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2021
chatinent:

You pray wetin?

Or you do magic?

By the way, isn't it God that should work praised? Why give a pastor money?
Have you ever been prayed for and healed of terminal disease? If not, then we no get discussion. When you have one that you have to spend 10-50k daily on managing it, then come back. If na so magic easy, why you no do am? Abi u no wan heal your relatives and friends wey get life threatening illnesses. By the way people become rich by offering value, as long as a pastor offers spiritual value to the world he will be bloody rich even if you refuse to drop your 50 naira offering.

I no get strength for religious argument

We meuve.
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Leo588(m): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
All the money for there no reach 5 million.

But this is Social Media, make we dey bobo ourselves.

I can see you don't understand how 1k bundles are arranged. Each 1k bundle in there is 500k
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by RPG2020(m): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2021
ugabamuzu:

The match has started..you can follow up to see the magic...

I could send you another code by tomorrow.. no chargers no nothing.. just thank me later

Why are you not playing
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Carlyscales: 7:01am On Nov 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Look at the money again
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Poopypants: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2021
SeaTrade:
There's still something I don't understand yet.
Forgive me but what's with nollywood male,veteran stars and public plea for financial assistance?
These people made money in their time for God's sake,those days film sold like groundnuts.
Didn't they save,invest or what?
they had no guidance, no exposure like their fellows have now , so the directors and marketers robbed them blind by offering them what would be considered peanuts in today’s world for roles, and they happily accepted. Add that to they didn’t invest much and the free fall of naira brought down everyone.
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by chatinent: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Have you ever been prayed for and healed of terminal disease? If not, then we no get discussion. When you have one that you have to spend 10-50k daily on managing it, then come back. If na so magic easy, why you no do am? Abi u no wan heal your relatives and friends wey get life threatening illnesses. By the way people become rich by offering value, as long as a pastor offers spiritual value to the world he will be bloody rich even if you refuse to drop your 50 naira offering.

I no get strength for religious argument

We meuve.

Now I understand. Na una decide to enrich them for simple sleight of hand.
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by 0407kings(m): 7:09am On Nov 29, 2021

Oga is like you don't do your calculations very well before start talking rubbish .The money is 8.250 million for your information each bundle of #1000 is #500,000 then each bundle of #500 is #250,000 then calculate how many bundle that is there.

1 Like

Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by tonyson010(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2021
SeaTrade:
There's still something I don't understand yet.
Forgive me but what's with nollywood male,veteran stars and public plea for financial assistance?
These people made money in their time for God's sake,those days film sold like groundnuts.
Didn't they save,invest or what?

The industry wasn't rich because of too much piracy. Most of the film's u buy then were pirated and sold off.
It is now that money is coming into it gradually.
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Says you abi. Each bundle of 1k note na 500k so do the math
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Aboguede(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Bless be the name of God the infinite of all souls
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by BigYash: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2021
Peace081:

Even if it's 2 Million, he still try pass your miserable family way no fit give out 5k to the needy.
Oga hide your Ugly face and learn to appreciate people's effort undecided
Jesu! See finishing.. Bros u dey vex o.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 29, 2021
RPG2020:

Why are you not playing

I played it with 10k

And it delivered...
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2021
SeunWedsLinda:
the game play?

Very well sir... I should have plate it with a better cash... I just staked 10k..

Another one will drop this morning
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2021
The money belongs to the church, but these pastors are allowed full reins to do whatever they like with the money, usually for public praise.

This is not good.

That money was gifted to Clem by the pastor on behalf of the church. It is not the pastor's money.

Honor should be given to whom it is due.

Without the sheeple, no pastor will amount to anything.
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by ArticleBeast: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2021
chatinent:

Now I understand. Na una decide to enrich them for simple sleight of hand.
And we aint complaining. You enrich Wizkid, I enrich Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Dagger111(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Baba wan suck breast. grin

1 Like

Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Freelance363: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2021
may God bless him abundantly. Wishing u a successful surgery and quick recovery.
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2021
jaybenugo:
Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8 Million For Surgery (Photos)

Veteran Nollywood actor, Clem Ohameze shed tears as he received a cash gift of eight million naira (N8M) from Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, for his surgery, IgbereTV reports.

Clem Ohameze recently announced that he is set to undergo a critical surgery to fix his cervical vertebrae and regain control of his limbs which had been affected by an accident he had in the past.

Prophet Jeremiah shared photos of the moment the cash gift was presented to Clem Ohameze. The photos were captioned on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=440042510922689&id=100047508306508

https://igberetvnews.com/1407254/clem-ohameze-tears-prophet-jeremiah-fufeyin-gifts-n8-million-surgery-photos/

Why cash, should have transferred the funds to the man's account
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by mediclife1987(m): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Fedrick100:
I used to think Clem is super rich
If he’s not Rich that means the likes of Osuofia mr ibu and victor is not rich

are...
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Pojaay(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Some people are naturally bitter and toxic, and you are one of them. That’s why he gave cash so there’ll be wide prove.
Young man pls ask God for peace in your soul.
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Miller232: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You count am see this one oooh you know how much dollar rate now??
Una still think say una money still get value grin grin grin
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by wink2015(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2021
THESE TWO GUYS EVEN LOOK ALIKE.

PASTOR FUFEYIN AND CLEM OHAMEZE.
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

But the likes of Aki and Pawpaw, Charles Inojie, Yul Edochie,etc seem to be doing well Financially!
I guess some people are not good at Wealth management! sad

Spot on
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by PremierOla: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2021
Sabadon:
you get sense like this so? Ekpa
The guy no sabi count bundle
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by slimprinx(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2021
Oga go learn how to count money b4 u start running ur mouth for public space.... Each bundle of #1000 note is 500k n u have 11 visible there n #500 bundle is 250k n u have 10 there in d pix....so do the maths oga talkative....
TarOrfeeek:

Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Maximus85(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2021
Must it be cash?
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by KaluwisxPRO: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That’s 8m mr, all the 1k bundles is 6m, 5h bundles is 2m.
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Thomist(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Mumu the money is Eight Million.
Poverty don blind u.
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by chatinent: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2021
ArticleBeast:

And we aint complaining. You enrich Wizkid, I enrich Oyedepo.

I don't.

Both are the same to me.
Re: Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery by Numerouno94(m): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2021
sonnie10:

one bundle of #1000 notes is #500k
Each step has 2 bundles which is #1m
There are 10 steps, the additional steps compensate for the #500 bundles

Why u dey explain give that stupid troll. His a kwn nuisance on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) / Jojo Charry's Nude 27th Birthday Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.