Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths (9461 Views)

My Experience After Taking meth / Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / The Dangerous Trend Of Male Raping; Guys Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by doksblog(m): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
But what is meth?
meth has become a serious issue in Nigeria and the Southeast with thousands of Igbo youths addicted to the drug.

meth is the Igbo slang name for a very dangerous hard drug called Methamphetamine or Crystal Meth.
Read;How Nigerians love taking cough syrup
It looks like ice block and can be blue in colour sometimes. meth is known by experts to be one of the hardest drug addictions to treat.

It is very addictive and affects the central nervous system of whoever takes it.
It creates a feeling of massive happiness that is very addictive and makes the taker want to fly.
When the effect wears off, the taker tries to have that feeling again thereby taking it again.

How Can You Know Someone Who Is Addicted

According to WebMD, these are the signs of someone with serious meth addiction?
1.Tattered dressing and shabby looks
2.Always picking at hair or skin
3.Loss of appetite and weight loss
4.Moving Eyes about every time
5.Strange sleeping patterns — staying up for days or even weeks at a time
6.Always Talking, Nonstop
7.Borrowing money often, selling possessions, or stealing
8.Angry outbursts or mood swings
9.Psychotic behaviour, such as paranoia and hallucinations

What Does meth Do To Your Body?

1.High Temperature and possible death
2.Unable To Sleep and Violent
3.The user ages fast and looks sick with lots of pimples.

Therapy and Cure

There is no drug that can cure meth addiction. This is what makes it so dangerous.
The only treatment is Behavioural therapy which we are not sure is available in Nigeria now.....Continue

https://doksblog.com/this-is-not-iceblock-its-mkpuru-mmiri-the-substance-destroying-youths/

7 Likes

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Jeon(f): 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Look at The different substances pple take in the name of drugs and getting high.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
I'm sure most romance section nairaland boys are addicted to this especially that Davash222 lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Davash222(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm sure most romance section nairaland boys are addicted to this especially that Davash222 lol
I don't do drugs.

I take only weed and alcohol.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by doksblog(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Eeeeeeeeeeehh
Iyaebe:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Na wa ooo sad sad
Wetin person no go see for Southeast undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Tokskob2008: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Breaking Bad series comes to mind....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by cocu25(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Street names: Para, Mukanti, Oja (market).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Davash222:

I don't do drugs.

so weed is now normal to you,I have you as a grandson and I can't mislead you please stop taking weed,alcohol or whatever it is not good for your system

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Davash222(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
[s]
Iyaebe:
so weed is now normal to you,I have you as a grandson and I can't mislead you please stop taking weed,alcohol or whatever it is not good for your system
[/s]
Okay.

I'll think about it.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by doksblog(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
The earlier the better...
Davash222:
[s][/s]
Okay.

I'll think about it.
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Sonnobax15(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Davash222:

I don't do drugs.

. What's the difference? undecided. Highness na highness, forget the type wey you dey use undecided

5 Likes

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by RedpillAnalyst: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Stay out of crystal meth. The best high and the worst crash you won't be winning in the long run.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by muheeb01(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
We should be careful of what we take and consume now as youths in order not to regret in future,and if you know you can't do without all these things including smoking,you should be taking good care of yourself alongside too,if you're smoking or drinking alcohol or any kind of drugs,you can get a correct herbal cleanser that flush out all the toxins from your system from me,check my signature

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by WibusJaga: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2021

Serious. All the symptoms of addiction are same symptoms of madness.
Better to completely stay away from anything drugs no matter how mild. Not worth it in the end.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Boogyman557: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool MY BEST ICE ON ICELAND. WTFFFFFF. D BEST MAN. NACK SK OR ARIZONA JOIN. ABOBI U GO DE ALRIGHT. WTF MAN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by doksblog(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Wahala
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool MY BEST ICE ON ICELAND. WTFFFFFF. D BEST MAN. NACK SK OR ARIZONA JOIN. ABOBI U GO DE ALRIGHT. WTF MAN
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by chiommy123(f): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Op do not beg them to stop taking ice let them continue after all those cardiologist, pulmonologist and psychiatrist must chop

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Na drug wey go.make me burn down Asorock I dey find now. Please where can I get it in Enugu?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by baralatie(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Them plenty for dere
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by NobleSeed(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
shocked shocked wahala I no even no say that drug dey in existence seif...
It's well ooh
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Berezuski: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
This one na childs play

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Candidlady: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aka ice
try adderall

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by RZArecta(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by illicit(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Candidlady:
Aka ice

try adderall

undecided
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm
I won't doubt this if I could witness firsthand, humans sniffing methane from a septic tank with the aid of straw pipe, in Kano state
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Hintona(f): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hmm wow!

I didn't know. Swears if someone had put this in maybe garri and told me it's ice, I would have no second thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by raquel97: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ice on my neck, ice on my wrist in Bella Shmuda’s voice grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by baralatie(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hintona:
Hmm wow!

I didn't know. Swears if someone had put this in maybe garri and told me it's ice, I would have no second thoughts.
Na true o
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by 0407kings(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
A reputable company here in Onitsha is looking for the service of a good driver. If you are interested call 08133917651.
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by fourboys: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Westchester(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Took that shit one evening with some guys and felt good and couldn't sleep all night, na morning the whole euphoria came hard on me, I was so sick for days, my body constantly shaking and serious headache coupled with loss of appetite.
Omo that drug is dangerous and there's no gain in taking it

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Seduced By My Maid And Made Me Sex Her Badly / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / Where Should It Be Done?bedroom Or:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.