Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

042boyz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 042boyz's Profile / 042boyz's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Autos / Re: Nigerian Used Kia Cerato For Sale by 042boyz: 4:24pm On Feb 23
adeniyiemmanuel:
.... confused being
better than you broke mf
Autos / Re: Nigerian Used Kia Cerato For Sale by 042boyz: 4:23pm On Feb 23
Babaken:
He wan use grammar confuse the buyer.

Land for sale with small Court case.
Was referring to the engene you dimwit
Autos / Nigerian Used Kia Cerato For Sale by 042boyz: 12:05pm On Feb 23
Nigerian used Kia cerato in perfect condition for sale in Lagos 1.8m

Fault : AC needs to be fixed

2 Likes

Jokes Etc / Re: Ikexrt Animated Stories by 042boyz: 6:30pm On Feb 22
Jokes Etc / Ikexrt Animated Stories by 042boyz: 1:19pm On Feb 20
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Unreal Engine Animator And 3d/2d Animators Wanted by 042boyz: 8:37pm On Jan 22
donnnne:
A Studio in ASABA DELTA STATE IS HIRING Animators with Competency in 2D and 3D Animations Building Avatars Rigging them All of it

Unreal Engine Competency is A Plus but We are Hiring Animators that Use Blender and After Effects As well. Proof of Competency is required to apply, Meaning you must have done some work we can evaluate your abilities from.

Animators with Competency in Unreal engine and motion Capture Knowledge plus other animation software proficiency - 350k Monthly Salary
Animator with Blender and other Software proficiency - 250k Monthly

Studio is in ASABA DELTA - ACCOMODATION is PROVIDED for Animators
YOUR ANIMATION PC IS ALSO PROVIDED.

Age Requirement : Preferably Young and unmarried between 18 - 30.

TO apply send a dm with your number and we will reach out to you.

There is no number to dm however I am A 2d animator with 3 years working experience in framebyframe animation. I work with Adobe animate cc and clipstudio paint. Pls do dm me on 070. 11. 324873. Check out some of my work from last year linktr.ee/ikexrt
TV/Movies / Tinder Swindlers by 042boyz: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2023

1 Like

Art, Graphics & Video / Tinder Swindlers (animated Short) by 042boyz: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2023
TV/Movies / Re: Animation by 042boyz: 2:27am On Nov 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk6ok2ShE_Y?si=2xgCbFJPKj8ZPPv6
Here's some animations I've made in the past. Hmu 0.7011.324873
Art, Graphics & Video / 90s Babies Come Watch My Animation Portfolio For Instant Dopamine Rush by 042boyz: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My 2d Animation Portfolio So Far by 042boyz: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2023
Animation
Illustration
2d
Adobe animate
Frame by frame
Animation service
Art, Graphics & Video / My 2d Animation Portfolio So Far by 042boyz: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2023
I'm Ikenna. I create cartoons and animations. Your sophosticated business process can be explained easily to your clients using animated videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGEf-EJNQRQ?si=bLILZQdhSC5hM2aO
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Check Out My NL Graphic Design Portfolio by 042boyz: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2023
I'm Ikenna. I create cartoons and animations. Your sophosticated business process can be explained easily to your clients using animated videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGEf-EJNQRQ?si=EOOMeNlgaxiPSpxb
Pets / 5 Full Breed Lhasa Puppies For Sale by 042boyz: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2023
1 month old full breed lhasa puppies for sale for 120,000 each. 3 females and 2 males

Pets / Re: Any Whatsapp Breeders Group For Enugu? by 042boyz: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2023
I have 1 month old lhasa puppies for sale

Price #120000

Music/Radio / Create Animated Music Video For Your Song by 042boyz: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
Are you looking to bring your music to life with a captivating and visually stunning animation? Look no further! I am here to offer my expertise as a talented animator ready to transform your music into a mesmerizing visual experience.

With years of experience in the world of animation, I have honed my skills to create breathtaking visuals that perfectly complement the mood and tone of any music. Whether you envision a vibrant and energetic animation or a dreamy and ethereal atmosphere, I have the creative prowess to bring your ideas to life.

But don't just take my word for it. My portfolio speaks volumes about my ability to create beautiful animations that leave a lasting impact. Each project is crafted with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring that every frame seamlessly blends with your music, delivering a truly immersive experience.

By working closely with you, I will grasp the essence of your music, understand your vision, and translate it into a mesmerizing animation that resonates with your audience. I pride myself on my strong communication skills, making sure that you are involved throughout the process, guaranteeing your complete satisfaction.

So, if you're ready to elevate your music to new heights and captivate your viewers with a breathtaking animation, look no further. Let's collaborate and create something truly extraordinary together. Contact me today and let's embark on an incredible journey of visual storytelling that will leave a lasting impression on your audience.
Music/Radio / Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by 042boyz: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Are you a music artist in need of an animated music video and art for your song to help promote it further. I'm your guy
Career / Re: The Sad Lives Of Freelancers In Nigeria by 042boyz: 11:26am On May 27, 2023
Sheyimann:
I do SEO articles, what's your project about?
None at the moment but I'm open to contract jobs
Career / Re: The Sad Lives Of Freelancers In Nigeria by 042boyz: 4:00pm On May 25, 2023
I'm a 2d animator and illustrator. I need a badass writer to collab with so we can work on something that will generate money worldwide
Graphics/Video Market / Fairly Used Apple Ipad 2017 (5th Gen) For Sale by 042boyz: 3:02pm On May 16, 2023
Used for reading, mild graphic design, illustration and animation and other regular tablet needs like reading comes with case and charger. Battery strength still very good. Check profile for picture
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Nairaland Art Portfolio (illustration And 2D Animation) by 042boyz: 10:45am On May 14, 2023
More

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Nairaland Art Portfolio (illustration And 2D Animation) by 042boyz: 10:34am On May 14, 2023
More

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Nairaland Art Portfolio (illustration And 2D Animation) by 042boyz: 10:29am On May 14, 2023
More...

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Nairaland Art Portfolio (illustration And 2D Animation) by 042boyz: 10:17am On May 14, 2023
Illustrations for various children's book projects

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Nairaland Art Portfolio (illustration And 2D Animation) by 042boyz: 10:07am On May 14, 2023
"Proball" music Video.
This project took me two months to complete as it's my first fully animated music video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umaIDd0gsw8
Art, Graphics & Video / My Nairaland Art Portfolio (illustration And 2D Animation) by 042boyz: 10:04am On May 14, 2023
CoverArt for 2D Animated Music Video "Proball"

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.