Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

04kaa's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 04kaa's Profile / 04kaa's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 81 pages)

Gaming / Re: Samsung Gear VR Owners, Join Our Gear VR/ Virtual Reality Gaming Group by 04kaa: 2:43pm On May 18, 2016
shocking how many nigerians own high end samsung phones already and gear vr .
Phones / Re: Samsung S7 Discussion Room by 04kaa: 2:40pm On May 18, 2016
Hi all, We have a whatsapp group for Samsung Gear VR owners and lovers of virtual reality devices in Nigeria. If u own a high end samsung phone S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 5 that can do VR kindly drop your phone number or email so the admin can contact and add you.. You can also mail me bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com for add requests. Please note that u must own a samsung Gear VR to join.

Kindly note that the Nigerian GEAR VR whatsapp group is strictly for Gear VR and Oculus rift owners ,. The admins will verify that you have a Samsung Gear VR. The group is for Gear Vr app sharing networking, Gear live event stream, Multiplayer, app and games recommendations and sharing , Gear VR reviews and everything samsung gear vr oculus rift and Virtual reality.

Moderators, Kindly frontpage this if you can
Politics / Re: Buhari Speaks At The Tackling Corruption Together Conference In The UK by 04kaa: 2:05pm On May 11, 2016
not bad
Gaming / Re: 'Nigerian Tournaments In Lagos' Community On PS4. Passionate Gamers Come Join by 04kaa: 10:05am On May 06, 2016
drop ur PSN id SF5 and MKx guys
Gaming / Re: Street Fighter 5 Nigeria Community On PS4 by 04kaa: 10:04am On May 06, 2016
drop ur PSN id SF5 and MKx guys
Gaming / Re: Killer Instinct Fans ( Xbox One Enter Here ) Ultra Combo! by 04kaa: 10:04am On May 06, 2016
If u love Killer instinct and have an XBOX ONE and play Killer instinct on it ...Then Enter here and drop ur XBOX ONE GAMERTAG.

This corner is for Killer instinct lovers only, The best Fighting game on the face of Planet Earth.... ULTRA COMBO!
Ps4 people please quietly stay out for now. Until KI comes to PS4. which is never grin

My xbox one gamertag is Brandedchip6671

If ur a Nairalander, a Nigerian or Africa
Gaming / Samsung Gear VR Owners, Join Our Gear VR/ Virtual Reality Gaming Group by 04kaa: 9:59am On May 06, 2016
Hi all, We have a whatsapp group for Samsung Gear VR owners and lovers of virtual reality devices in Nigeria. If u own a high end samsung phone S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 5 that can do VR and VR gaming kindly drop your phone number or email so the admin can contact and add you.. You can also mail me bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com for add requests. Please note that u must own a samsung Gear VR or an oculus rift or HTC Vive or google cardboard VR device to join.

Kindly note that the Nigerian GEAR VR whatsapp group is strictly for Gear VR and Oculus rift owners ,. The admins will verify that you have a Samsung Gear VR or a VR device. The group is for Gear Vr app sharing networking, Gear live event stream, Multiplayer, app and games recommendations and sharing , Gear VR reviews and everything samsung gear vr oculus rift and Virtual reality.

Moderators, Kindly frontpage

Regards
Phones / Re: Latest Ntel 1000tb Cheats Hot!!! Like!!!! Fire!!!! by 04kaa: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
lol. that was wicked and funny. good joke boy

1 Like

Phones / Re: Virtual Reality: Welcome To Google Cardboard by 04kaa: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hi all, We have a whatsapp group for Samsung Gear VR owners and lovers of virtual reality devices in Nigeria. If u own a high end samsung phone S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 5 that can do VR kindly drop your phone number or email so the admin can contact and add you.. You can also mail me bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com for add requests. Please note that u must own a samsung Gear VR to join.

Kindly note that the Nigerian GEAR VR whatsapp group is strictly for Gear VR and Oculus rift owners ,. The admins will verify that you have a Samsung Gear VR. The group is for Gear Vr app sharing networking, Gear live event stream, Multiplayer, app and games recommendations and sharing , Gear VR reviews and everything samsung gear vr oculus rift and Virtual reality.
Politics / Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by 04kaa: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

a man loved by his people, majority of the kwarans love saraki......

why wont u love him, when they feed u people there everyday.
Gaming / Re: MKX & SF5 & KI Competition Is Coming Up In April In Lagos by 04kaa: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2016
olumaiye:
here is my number 08056553198. I believe this goes for MKX too. I am in lagos. I will share my steam id later today

i have added u, check your whatsapp and introduce urself to the whatsapp group . we play online everyday and hold competitions regularly with prize money on the line.
Gaming / Re: Why Are There No Game Developers In Nigeria? by 04kaa: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2016
BituSoft:
Good day all. I just want to ask a question out of anger and pain. Why are their no game developers in Nigeria? I mean i will be 20 years old on july, since 2013, i have been trying to make my own game. As a result of this i have used many game engines namely: 3Drad, yoyo gameMaker, A3 game studio, coppercube, and am currently using unity. When ever i see Ninja theory team, EA, ubisoft games Activision games and even the indie game makers like team meat and others. I feel like crying, why am a Nigerian? No body wants to support me? Any of my 3D models that i upload on facebook, they only recieve 9 to 15 likes. But when a girl just upload a selfie, the photo gets upto eighty something likes. Nigeria is filled with talents. We can do something, lets just try. I know game making requires dedication, time and hardwork, i have been doing it for a long time now( Two to three years) just that i abandon the projects after sometime because of lack of encouragement. Boys only seams to be attracted to girls only. I am currently in the University studying Electrical and electronics engineering, a course i hate. And i am currently working on a 2D game. I know 3D modelling, rigging, animations and many others in blender. I struggle with creating textures in gimp, I know csharp fairly well. Here is one of my work.

we actually have a whatsapp group where we develop games in nigeria using unity and unreal engine, we are also dabbling into VR games , send me your number to this email bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com . let me add u

7 Likes

Phones / Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by 04kaa: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2016
Hi all, We have a whatsapp group for Samsung gear vr owners and lovers of virtual reality devices in Nigeria. If u own a high end samsung phone S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 5 that can do vr kindly drop your phone number or email so the admin can contact and add you.. You can also mail me bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com for add requests. Please note that u must own a samsung gear vr to join.

Kindly note that the Nigerian gear vr whatsapp group is strictly for gear vr and Oculus rift owners ,. The admins will verify that you have a Samsung gear vr. The group is for gear vr app sharing networking, gear live event stream, Multiplayer, app and games recommendations and sharing , gear vr reviews and everything samsung gear vr oculus rift and Virtual reality.
Gaming / Re: MKX & SF5 & KI Competition Is Coming Up In April In Lagos by 04kaa: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2016
olumaiye:

I am on steam unfortunately. Not on psn. I run the PC version. Can we work out something with that

Yea drop ur SF5 steam id, if ur in lagos abj or phc and play online, u can also send me ur phone number, so i can add u to our whatsapp Fighting game group strictly for serious nigerian FGC people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 81 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.