Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

04kaa's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 04kaa's Profile / 04kaa's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 81 pages)

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:
I was contacted 2 weeks ago through my email by a nairalander ..he owns a blog also and said he had been reading my lines and wants me to Anchor his Short Rap Tourney...
Only 12 rappers are needed...And its a very short tourney...
He said winner takes --10k ...he's just starting and says the cash reward would be greater In future...he's a Nigerian based in Dubai and loves Hip Hop.
He asked me to broadcast here and ask for anyone who wanna partake in the tourney..remember there are limited spaces..just 12 rappers...
if you are interested, then go to his blog and create an account cos its starting next week Friday
if you wanna witness then create an account also ...

www.muzikstreets.com/hood

Darkrebel Thats a good way to lure people in...10k at all at all na him be winch. he tried.
let him make it 50k at least...then o4ka will enter. grin grin 10k is too much of a peanuts.
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2015
Ibime:

You think say na magic? Shey because their phones have wav to MP3 converter?

Anyway this is a better offering. I find that most ninjas who learn to spit on text struggle to convert to audio. It's always better to start with audio first, then increase your skills using text like Giyazz, Sosiqdude and co.

Exactly, most Text spitters struggle on audio, except a few ones, thats why battle emcees find it difficult to make hit songs.

However mikuz has a far more better offering than the first one. as you can see the hate comments have suddenly disappeared, even the way mikuz said yo yo yo.. 2seconds into the beat sounded dope !

now mikus spit on this instrumental East Flatbush Project - Tried By 12 (Instrumental)
This one also makes people wanna rap and spit dope....

Try and spit at least 16 bars of clear vocals on this beat....Then upload it for us to hear, enjoy and access when you are done.!
This is the url to convert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_h5pRXEVs0
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2015
mikuz:
O4kaa check it . . .

Mikuz - Hell on earth

http://sharemobile.ro/file/788731

woooooow!@. Mikuz, This is quite impressive, The mixture of ur voice and the beat makes it automatically sound great.. u see how the dynamics changed instantly on a beat? .This is why u should spit more on beats.! Its realness over Fiction .
.mikuz well done, now i really wanna hear more of u and your flexibility. tongue

and i noticed a great improvement in the breath control and u even paused after the delivery of every bar..wow! , way u go MIKUZ>
now imagine spitting those ur hard punchlines on beats. that would be str8 fire. ! absolutely impressive.! keep it coming man.!

Lemme recommend another dope beat for u. i dey come.
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ibime:

Stop derailing this thread jare. We ain't beefing you, we are waiting with great anticipation your forthcoming clash with Warriblood. . . .

Ibime, i dont battle wack emcees. grin
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

can you post the track now?

no, am in the office now , will find it for u when i get home.
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Testerfuze:
So o4ka is a beat monster cheesy

hahaha, so ibime lied to you too that O4ka was wack? let him come and say it to my face, if he wont get bodied in an audio battle... ibime didnt expect o4ka to come back to nairaland, thats why he was lying to yallll....let him come and confront me here, if i wont body the port harcourt asswipe called ibime.. if ibime was ever man enough in his lifetime, let him accept o4ka's audio battle challenge...

IBIME VS O4KA..2015 Audio battle .accept the battle ibime, if you are man enough.... grin
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ibime:

04kaa has always been a legend unto himself

The hate cannot end ibime, i would beef o4ka so much too . if i was in ibimes shoes., grin grin

@elymaxiimus,
my harddrive crashed. but i think i still gat titbits of the nairaland cypher track we did back then somewhere in some harddrive in my crib...
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

wow. But ibime n co made it seem as if this guy was so wack in everything.

What do u expect from opposition? They will do anything to discredit their opponent just like PDP is doing to Buhari.
grin grin 04ka was a threat to ibime and sauron.. They were all scared of battling o4ka on audio..... Ibime especially was scared of gettin bodied by o4ka hence all the hate, when ibime found out that o4ka bodied razor on audio... he instantly began to beef o4ka for no reason, ibime saw o4ka as the only emcee who would body him hands down at that time.. thats why he is scared of 04ka .and was running to battle o4ka, o4ka even threw warning shots to ibime and dared ibime to reply, but ibime was too much of a pussiiiii to reply o4ka.

u need to listen to the 04ka audio battle with razor to understand what o4ka brought.. This single battle chased razor from nairaland, as he couldnt make mouth again after gettin bodied on audio by o4ka who everyone considered 'wack' they never knew the level of lyricism i could bring on audio.... this single battle made everyone fall in love with o4ka, cuz o4ka backed the shiit he was spitting up...

what made it shocking was that razor was an established underground emcee known in lagos.. and o4ka bodied him into extinction
.. no one saw it coming....nairaland rap community then never ever expected o4ka to spit that good on audio.. This is what changed the course of the whole nairaland. suddenly o4ka became the most wanted emcee on audio.. people from africanhiphop.com even came to NL to invite 04ka to battle... omo una miss drama that time..
i think lalaboi and tosinadeda still have the audio battles on their harddrives...shit was fire tho. thats if ibime will ever tell u the truth. tongue
Rap Battles / Re: . by 04kaa: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Darkerebel u should name this version 3.0 undecided
Rap Battles / Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by 04kaa: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I am a rapper not a Poet..
this is a Topical tourney not a Poetry contest
I told Krone not to use this name cos it would be confusing...

Eminem was storytelling in Mocking bed
did that sound like Poetry?

once again, this is not a poetry contest.. its a Topical RAP tourney

I fucckin love this Darkrebel no homo.... Darkrebel has that Classic O4ka I dont give an efff kinda attitude ! Absolute classic ! lol
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
coogar:

cinthy cinthy, you need to enrol in 04kaa's school to fine-tune your raw talents. the fee is just $300 payable only to my account.

hurry before it closes.

lol, The fee is Free o, O4ka doesnt collect anything to turn emcees into dope rappers. and its online classes only. sad
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
mikuz:

Wow, downloaded Hell on earth. Listening to it now. Lemme cop the main song and observe how he spat on it. You know what? create a new thread for this please.
and mikuz , when you are done listening to the beat, u must spit on the beat and upload ur new lyrical skills for us... DEAL?
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
mikuz:

Wow, downloaded Hell on earth. Listening to it now. Lemme cop the main song and observe how he spat on it. You know what? create a new thread for this please.

ok lol, what should i call the thread? ..Mikuz attends 04ka's school of rap for PHD certificate in Hiphop? cool? grin
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2015
mikuz:

Do you have a link where I can download it?

search the beat name and copy the url on Youtube, then paste the url link here listentoyoutube.com to download it as Mp3
Family / Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by 04kaa: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2015
you have no idea the level fof Temptation married men face, with all the girls in short skirts shaking their bootys around. U have absolutely no idea.

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2015
Mikuz,have u tried spitting on any beat before... like say basic beats like Moob deep , Hell on earth or shook ones ?
...there are some beats that will ginger u to rap and spit crack on beats...have u ?
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

i was laughing at his age. He lacks everything on vocals... What i just listened to is the wackest sh1t i have ever heard. Hahaha. He was just ranting fast.
I'm not upto his age, but he would'nt tie a crit if we brawled. Both text nd audio.

lol, it is okay, at least everyone has heard Mikuz, i can bet there are many people here who also sound worse... so be easy on him...

if we request for audio from everyone here am pretty sure 80% will turn out very wack too... so dont flog a dead horse,
teach him how to improve instead. This is what a Hiphop Forum is for. Togetherness and collective progression for all emcees. cheesy

the unnecessary talk here is too much, we should all go back to battling and spitting. instead of fighting erryday tongue
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
So mikuz is 22 grin.... I don laugh tire for here. I'm sheding tears right now.

Elymaxiimus, age is not a factor in hiphop, i mean i have seen niggaas below 18 spit that real shit and deliver on beats properly. I listen to everything hiphop....and trust me i have seen young niggaas spit real shiit..especially americans. even young niggaas like lil jojo, P rico and co , they spit real shit..even tho they do drill music in chiraq..which is considerered more trap like than real hiphop....
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2015
mikuz:

I just didn't pay attention to audio. I just concentrated on text full time bro.

thats good to hear, u should pay attention to audio..its realer than text... U are very good text wise.. at least from what i have seen u spit, u understand lyricism and the art of punchlining and u even deliver well in ur Text battles... U just need to pay more attention to spitting on beats... for real... shey u will learn it on ur own? i mean there are lot of dope cats to listen to.. online. that spit crackk on a beat..
I like ur positive attiude mikuz... if we conversate this way., we no go dey fight unnecessarily.
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2015
mikuz:

Mehn you know my lyrics are superior/
Other niggas should be feeling too inferior/

. . Its not a 'swear word' . . but Ill really kill him when 'Murd a 4kaa'!/
So Ogbeni dey go . .
i no do your parol.

This is the problem with little kids of nowadays, when u give them constructive criticism , they feel u hating on em..and get on the defensive. Darkrebel lets leave him alone , he doesnt want to learn or develop, maybe Mikuz is just too ashamed that we are telling him in public.

Mikuz, word of advice, i was worse than u lyrically when i started rapping,...ibime can testify to that.. The likes of sauron and the niggaas back then were telling me to up my game. i was doing strong head just like u are doing now, but trust me , i took their constructive criticism to heart....and worked on it...if u hear me now in 2015.. u will not belief the level of shiit i be spitting on beats. grin grin so Mikuz take these constructive criticisms like a man, no one wants to see u turn out wack.. we all wanna see a Mikuz who is a nairaland alumni spit that real shiit. like DOuble K , lyrical and the PH cats do. This is constructive criticism dont see it as hate comment or nothing of that nature.
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2015
mikuz:

hehehe . .

Yo I blind ya eye so you can't 'See I' like 'Ike' initials'/
Have my punches rip your dentals/ . . cos you're faker than Buhari's credentials/
I'm carring metals/ to harm this fella/
So when I leave 'Pro cold' its not 'panadol extra'/
Darkrebel is a massive loser/ acting a bi^tch like Kat D' Luna/
Ima let my Kala kill him, cos I'm known to 'Cap teens' like 'Army troopers'/
yo Mik is drugs like M.I's mixtapes/
Rappers their rhymes are bitchmade/
I ball like Boco Juniors/ so fu^ck you minions/
I'm damn iller/
I slam niggas with more freestyles than smart swimmers/
And you rappers are bitches like Catrina/
Battle me? ima grab a metal/ to part ya navel/
. . and go Wrongturn on you if you act a rebel/

grin grin

Mikuz, The bars itself were not actually bad ..the major problem is that u do not understand breath control, and the art of flowing and basic delivery.....you shouldnt rap this lyrics in a fast way. it should be on a slow rhythm 4bar rhythm , 4metronome bar rhythm ...... if i have time , i can spit it on a beat for u, so u will understand what i am saying..... This is constructive criticism , so dont think darkrebel or none of them cats is hating on u.
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Am very childish for telling you that your accent is wack?
you must be mad grin
have you forgotten that you said only newbies see criticisms as hate?
Sensitive PPunani grin ..
you look like Okonjo Iweala's Pusssy lips...

On a more serious note MIKUZ,......Darkrebel is not hating on you at all, he is telling you the real truth, u sound really horrible and terrible...
I think i understand what ur problem is, remember i am a hiphop lecturer...shey u will enrol in 04ka school of rap.,? seriously i will teach you how to rap free of charge. should i open the thread? am not playing o, i will teach u free of charge...... Mikuz You are in the early stage of rap development, u need to be tutored correctly so u wont miss the right road. like other wack naija emcees.

The problem you have is the problem secondary school rappers have when they have just started rapping ...Breath control, basic flow, proper delivery, when to say what and when to drop what line....... ibime wiill testify to this.

have u noticed that some naija rappers never ever blow up? that because they werent taught hiphop the right way, just like the stage you are in now.
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2015
coogar:

stop laughing - it is your fault.
how can you look at a grown man like mikuz and say his accent is igbotic and his cadence is 1/1000?

it's so unfair.

But Darkrebel said the truth,...mikuz was way below average ... i mean by now mikuz u shuld have graduated from the average class to something better.. if u hear ibime rap, u will appreciate true skills ibime to mikuz is like Biggie to Vic-O

.who here wants to hear 04ka rap in Yoruba,..lemme show u how to rap in your local language and still sound janded and dopee. !
If i get 3 yes, am gonna upload something in vernacular for yall..so mikuz can learn how to rap with a local accent properly

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 9:34am On Jan 26, 2015
coogar:

na igbotic accent.
most of them can't swag words. no retreat no surrender becomes no letleat no sullenda grin

some igbo emcees dey deliver bars o,....only a few of them understand hiphop tho. and the art of lyrical delivery.
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2015
kr0ne:
There's nothing wrong with Mikuz's audio except breath control.

breath control thats another major Mikuz problem, thank God its Mikuz friend KrOne that said it.....so he wont say we are biased again.
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I could barely hear what you were rapping.. you weren't pronouncing the words correctly.. your pace was too fast and your accent was wack grin ....

He needs lessons on how to deliver bars with emphasis on the last words.
That igbo accent is something else, its too conk. Mikuz, come and attend 04kaa school of rap so u can learn the right way. if u continue that way u will turn out wack. like other naija emcees..

who has 04kaa undertaker audio diss to razor blee g here, Ibime MIkuz if u have it please upload it
come and hear 04ka rap on a beat so u can hear how to deliver bars on a beat properly.
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Okay..We are doing 20 lines ..
Coogar, you have to help us create a thread and hype it..you can create it on Friday cos we dropping on Sunday...
Finally this effing rematch is happening ....
this is gonna be one of the most exciting and Deadly brawls in 2015 ....

Coogar u have to really hype it, do their intro, a bried history of them etc .. i wanna see the typical pre-battle hype build up
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

FFuck ink blood..he doesn't even know how to write K.O punchlines.. his multies are like -- boy is here/toy is there ... he stretches in btw lines and uses jokes as cover up.. most of the jokes are not even funny

Daniel George Crulley is one of the sickest emcees ever.. his freestyle on Tim west is motherfuckingly d^ope..
Am giving you Gold and you wanna brawl plastic

any link on youtube? i cant find it
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Yossup bro, can you send me some funky beat ya made I could spit on for fun and sshit?

will find one for u when am less busy. whats ur email?
Family / Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by 04kaa: 9:16am On Jan 26, 2015
This one na kasala grin

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Testerfuze:
Mikuz...dat diss is just too fast,try slow down a lil bit.
Mikuz, flow no get punctuation marks... learner grin
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
Sneeze...

DO dumbb people like this exists here, why post sneeze twice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 81 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.