Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

04kaa's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 04kaa's Profile / 04kaa's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 81 pages)

Family / Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by 04kaa: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Do u guys even know how sweet the thing is for the girl,? she will never stop eating it at that her age , its the sweetest food around. i advise you keep quiet or u will get evicted,,....let her enjoy it she will soon get tired of it when it becomes too much , it will become boring to her soon
Music/Radio / Re: Request For Any Music And Get It In 1hours Time by 04kaa: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Esse agesse - Fine Peppersoupe

I am counting.This is 30minutes
Politics / Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by 04kaa: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
This ambode guy bodied fashola resume o, see work experience lol
Gaming / Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by 04kaa: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
coogar:

i always dash you gift on FIFA15. grin
how good a game is destiny? i have had it since october & i didn't even rip the pack to play it. it's just sitting there on the shelf.

its awesome man, its the best experience in Next gen currently.....way better than COD in my opinion.... Try it.
Music/Radio / Re: "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by 04kaa: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kids will always be kids, this is where U need the experience that Banky gave them...unfortunately little money will always get to kids head

remember nothing is permanent in life. not even money ..remember what u guys were b4 u all blew up....be humble guys

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Alfa Ace Vs Thanos ( First Round ) * + * by 04kaa: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2015
niggies cant even arrange bars properly na wa o,

My vote- DRAW
Rap Battles / Re: * * ~ Official Nairaland Newbies Rap Tournament : Fixtures And Updates ~ * * by 04kaa: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
mikuz where are their verses ? upload for us lets rate them cheesy
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 by 04kaa: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
lalaboi:

Hahaha.

Can you please upload the one i did for Benjamz if you have it o lol
I will search for it, been looking for it too..

lala do u have my diss to razor blee g? The undertaker one? check ur hardrive for it..
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 by 04kaa: 11:28am On Feb 20, 2015
jreyez:

Would love to.

Found this on my harddrive ,its a joint we did way back in 2010, our first joint audio in Nairaland way back in our days in NL
This one has 04ka on the beat and on verse 2, chamotex on verse 1, krayola on the hook ,all Former NL rappers, i will look for the one with lalaboi on it grin
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/12eaa85d

Next up is what 04ka sounded like when i started rapping and making beats on fruity loops
, grin my first ever rap song done in 2009 , This one is called Hiphop storyteller under my rap monicker
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/19ad9280
Gaming / Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by 04kaa: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
coogar:

how many times will i add you?
i gift you stuff every time from FIFA15. you have never acknowledged it.

really, coogar i didnt know, i havent fired my fifa up for ages, na PES15 i dey play most, take this as my acknowledgement cooogar grin grin
meanwhile i cant wait to catch u in MKX, grin
Rap Battles / Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Mikuz next beat is DJ KHALED NEVER SURRENDER INSTRUMENTAL www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPcUeSRJZ38
This is a slow pace dopee asss hiphop beat that requires thinking before busting! no fast rap is required on this beat,
u must spit knowledge and ur delivery and flow must be tactical and strategical to be on point or it will show..
dj khaled never surrender instrumental Mikuz Lets fucckiiin go!! SPIT FIRE ! cool
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 by 04kaa: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2015
oh you guys are uploading ur audio songs? kool
who here wants to hear 04ka rap on an 04ka beat?
Rap Battles / Re: V ++ V * * Nl Newbies Official Audition Thread : Qualification * * V + + V by 04kaa: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thanos:

Who dare summon a gOD!

The King of bodybags himself ! EBORA ! cool
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
mikuz:

Max is a broke gent thats a loser/ I ll give him bowlegs with a luger/ so he better hail me as king and profess that I'm super/
Or if we battle, anyone who claims 'He ll top' . , must be referencing a 'Hotel in Abuja'!/

This nigga is average/ if you think you ll deliver here, then he ll see a miscarrige/
. . I keep pummelling ya . . till your bones break down . . like Ini Edo's marriage!/

He thinks I aint used to banter/ till my bars fo^ol the maga/ and show him that I'm a creme d' la creme . .
. . but Max still won't be a 'mover and shaker' then hes a booty dancer!/

You never spit truth in the booth/ if we brawl I ll make sure you lose all ya tooth/
Cos I ll bring 'fishing tools and criminals' to make sure I win by hook or by crook!/

I'm real with the nouns/ when I make an appeareance my boys tell this nigga to bounce/
But I ll leave him grounded if I see him with frowns/
. . Cos Ill deploy so many soldiers to his residence . . till you think he is in Tinubu's house!/

You aint hard with the flow/ you ll get slammed with one blow/
. . but you ll see me matchet your toe . . if you dare 'Fire me' like 'Kayodes' foes!/

Try to cross swords with demons/ and develop a ruptured bleeding/
. . we might settle scores in a battle . . but I ll still give you a pointless beating!/

This bagger is inept/ he can't handle the finesse/ I break his head with a rod . .
. . when I make the 'pole shift' like the chairman of INEC!/

I blaze homers/ soon as I place holsters/
. . but if I see him wearing a necklace . . you ll watch me put his neck in flame . . cos I'ma chain smoker/

I'm busting a clip/ that ll leave you dropped in a pit/
Since the only time you dey 'make brain' . . na when you sucking a dick!/

You getting raped tomorrow!!

DOPE!
Rap Battles / Re: V ++ V * * Nl Newbies Official Audition Thread : Qualification * * V + + V by 04kaa: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thanos:
Gunning for the top, ammo at a low
Military sneak attack, my cammo moving slow
My arrow shooting bows or is it bows shooting arrows
Their flow suits the shallows
While I venture deep
Make marina's trench my bittcch
Gate crashed the search party for answers
On how to make my lines circle the globe like the tropic of cancer
Clueless niccurs tryna match up to me
They can't catch up with me
Their fans? I snatch up with ease
Took a beat down now am patched up and fit
Coming with a revenge mission and
a prepared vision
Of the future I saw
I'm the butcher, screw saw
Y'all prepare for pure horror
As I phuch niccurs like it's some pooorrn or
Some live raappe sh IIT
The people might hate this
The truth pouring faster than Victoria falls
Balling in the champions league, y'all stick with Europa balls
You never win, that feeling of euphoria? False
Blah blah blah...........

Phuck this shhhhit. Am out

MEH
Rap Battles / Re: />¡</~¤~ COMPLETE SLAUGHTER II: ELYMAXIIMUS Vs JOSHUABASE ~¤~/>¡</ by 04kaa: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Vote elymax, his punches were blazing, but joshua had better structure, even tho i didnt dig the 3 lines thing , its overstrecthing in my books grin

VOTE- ELYMAX

1 Like 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: ^ Battle Records Of 2015 ^ by 04kaa: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lol. O4kaa there is an audio I did I need you to listen to. Been tryna upload it since yesternight, but no worry, imma make sure it's up tonight.

You go dey? cheesy

giyazz , upload it in the 04ka transforms mikuz thread, i listen and assess all audio in there. go hard giyazz
Rap Battles / Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 8:06am On Feb 16, 2015
kr0ne:
0fucker na real mad man. See beat grin
That is exactly why it is a transformation session, mikuz am just gettin started , expect more crazy beats! grin grin

dolpaz:

hahahaha Mikuz, that beat really gave u a hard time , cheesy this was a big test of endurance indeed!

surely., my mission is to make him perfect on all variety of beats. Its 04ka go ask bout me! This is what i do! grin

Mikuz next beat is DJ KHALED NEVER SURRENDER INSTRUMENTAL www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPcUeSRJZ38
This is a slow pace dopee asss hiphop beat that requires thinking before busting! no fast rap is required on this beat,
u must spit knowledge and ur delivery and flow must be tactical and strategical to be on point or it will show..
dj khaled never surrender instrumental Mikuz Lets fucckiiin go!! SPIT FIRE ! cool
Rap Battles / Re: ^ Battle Records Of 2015 ^ by 04kaa: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Mikuz you forgot

Giyazz vs O4kaa

Giyazz vs JOEMystic

I won both

You didnt win this....u got disaqualified for cheating giyazz grin grin
Rap Battles / Re: My Netcee/Textcee Diary On NL..........Thugnificent by 04kaa: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
mikuz:

I ll use that Swiss beatz instrumental to reply him.

Thats great mikuz, this guy is trying to question Your lecturer!, BODY HIM FOR ME! grin grin

we just might get a 2nd round if shit gets ugly...Mikuz, reply him now pleaseee! spit flames on him cheesy

AKIN are u ready to go long distance with mikuz!
Rap Battles / Re: * ^ ^ ~ Newbies Rap Battles Competition 2015 : Official Sign Up Thread ~ ^ ^ * by 04kaa: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
how is it scam? sign in jo
Rap Battles / Re: My Netcee/Textcee Diary On NL..........Thugnificent by 04kaa: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
There is no way u would Kill my student MIKUZ on a beat...impossible MIKUZ its Time to show him how to spit bars and murk him! lets go!
Gaming / Re: Any Pes 2015 Fans In Here? by 04kaa: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
add me my psn is BolajiFlowshow

i play pes15 a lot .!

1 Like

Gaming / Re: PES 15 Fan Thread by 04kaa: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
coogar:

PS4!
i have only played PES2015 twice. it's crap compared to FIFA15.

my ID is sph99inx.

add me psn is BolajiFlowshow
Rap Battles / Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by 04kaa: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Iceskidd:
and you know how to rap cos you beat bars? Teddy fuccked you twice nigga, don't reply this you dig? And you should know, forget

iceskidd stop derailing the thread please. if Teddy beat him twice nko?, why dont u battle Teddy and see if she wont body you too grin grin
Rap Battles / Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by 04kaa: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2015
The overstretching here is something else grin

BARS does not know how to structure his flow, he wasnt rhyming 90% of the time, no structure no pattern to BARs verse , but bars has mad punchlines...The lack of structure made Bars punchlines impotent for me .
, he was rapping like someone talking to his friends

Darkrebel wins it in all categories for me. even tho Dark wasnt spitting hard punches

DARKREBEL wins flawless victory...because Bars has no sensible structure... i had an headache after reading Bars verse even tho Bars spat the hardest punchlines....BARS please learn how to arrange and structure..Bars didnt u go to school? grin grin

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2015
mikuz:

I'm going to need more time bro.

No problem, take as many time as you want, you are gettin closer to spitting on an O4ka beat when these sessions are over
and u know how my beats give it up!
Rap Battles / Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
mikuz:

E get as the beat dey o. grin grin

That is why the beat is a Test of Mikuz endurance....come on man, eat that beat up! u have all day to analyse the beat. Lets GO!
Rap Battles / Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:

nahhhhh ... just hollering

good man, whats cracking , u aight?

04kaa:
Mikuz next beat is a swiss beats kinda beat..its me biitches! lets fuckinnn go
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeOC8isIGro

Mikus, here is ur next beat! , lets go !
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 04kaa: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2015
yeyenati:
grin grin
no one messes with my booboo/ or else i go use voodoo/ turn his destiny around from Joseph to Mufu// grin grin
Joseph to mufu? honey u aint charming like juju
am getting ur boobss covered with kisses like the masquerade ojuju kiss

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: The Ladies Of Rage: Softysparky Vs Mathematical by 04kaa: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2015
Lets go Ladies ! kiss
Rap Battles / Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
There's something fishy about this whole thing.
elymax. what is fishy? or you are already getting jealous of mikuz ? grin its not even up to one month yet ,abi jealousy don start ? undecided

Darkrebel666:
04kaa
sup

sup darkrebel how u doing ...wanna tell me sumtin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 81 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.