Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

04kaa's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 04kaa's Profile / 04kaa's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 81 pages)

Rap Battles / Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mikuz next beat is a swiss beats kinda beat..its me biitches! lets fuckinnn go

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeOC8isIGro
Rap Battles / Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
jreyez:
Nice one mikus, just keep spitting and you'll see your self improving.

@o4kka, i wanna drop something i did so you go give me scores? It's my first spit though. Nice job though.

Go ahead and drop it...i will listen and give u scores

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
mikuz:
Done, 47 secs though!

http://mikuzchat.wapka.mobi/site_33.xhtml?&get-file=89&get-dir=3

nice, but how come its titled jigsaw diss? grin grin am coming with the next multisyllabic type beat for u
Gaming / Re: PS4 Online Community by 04kaa: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Add me on PS4 everyone,,PSN is BolajiFlowshow
and on xbox one , gamertag is AlertedDrake Next gen gamers only please.
Gaming / Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by 04kaa: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Add me on PS4 everyone,,PSN is BolajiFlowshow
Rap Battles / Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by 04kaa: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2015
yeyenati:
Buhahahahhahahahah
Kikikikiki...

Too funny.

YeaYeaNaughty
yeye MWAUH! kiss kiss
Rap Battles / Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2015
Mikuz
use this link youtube.com/watch?v=YMGcggMHG_c
Rap Battles / Re: Yeyenati Vs Tifanee (»lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by 04kaa: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2015
vote Tiffany. I love yeyenatu tho grin grin
Rap Battles / Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by 04kaa: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2015
gladdys raps like a man, a lady rapping about slugz to ur chest? something is fishy grin
Rap Battles / Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 8:25am On Feb 06, 2015
mikuz:
Where is the beat?

here is the beat mikuz ,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQhl3YQVLB4 Lets fuckkkkin GO !!!!
Rap Battles / Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2015
Omg Mikuz that is dopee! Sorry for being away I had a series of interviews in my office , ur next beat is coming up next, am gonna find a sick asss beat for u, when we are done with the beats diversity practice u will finally get a chance to spit on an 04ka type beat! I will be back in the next couple of minutes with ur next beat. This time I want u to spit an unorthodox multisyllabic flow on it! Let's go!
Rap Battles / Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by 04kaa: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2015
omg. the ladies got a rap battle tourney going on, would be fun to see how they perform. 04ka loves yall kiss kiss
Rap Battles / Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by 04kaa: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lagunna:

She won't accept to battle you lai lai.

Why not battle 04kaa grin

TEDDYBEYANSHI VS 04kaa..someone set it up...! with all the intros

Teddybeyanshi is a very worthy opponent for me, with bars like this. u definitely spit knowledge...Tedybiyanshi really showed that she understood what lyricism is all about with all her wordplay and punchlines.... am proud of you gurl..next battle 04kaa vs TEddybeyanshi cool
Rap Battles / Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 7:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Reyginus:
Your signature and your new name appears to be like that of O4ka

Reygeniius, una sha like to dey yab mikuz sha..like i said, by the time mikuz is done here,....modenine and co will look like baby rappers.
pay respect to mikuz he is the newest dopee spitter in town, I promise ya! cool

Mikuz where is the next track..upload it man! and lets keep it going! i got anoda dopee beat for u already..maybe u will get to spit on an O44ka type beat when we are thru with the Mikuz flow sessions! lets Fucckin go MIKUZ !
Rap Battles / Re: I Just Became A Murderer!!! (darkebel Is Dead) Warriblood Audio Diss Track by 04kaa: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Where is the audio diss track..?? This is gonna be good...go hard guys.
FIRST AUDIO BATTLE OF 2015 lets go!
go hard! lets fuccckin go!

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Laughing my motherfucking ass out...

keep laughing, by the time we are done with this thread, u will be forced to bow down to Mikuz complex multisyllabic rhyme schemes!
Mark my words tongue grin cool
Rap Battles / O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2015
First of all this is 2015, O4ka is back, and nairaland is about to go fuckkiinn crazy!

yall niggaas need to stop all this back and forth nonsense insults of each other, nairaland rap battle thread is supposed to be about rap battles only and us working hand in hand to make each other improve hiphop wise and nothing else. This is the legacy o4ka nairaland class left back in the days. So on this note.

Mikuz lyrical Transformation is definitely worthy of a Thread. I feel mikuz is about to start spitting flames and deserves a special thread to showcase and document this tremendous transformation from a Flow starter to the lyrical multisyllabic flow grandmaster.
MIKUZ is gonna be the next best thing to happen to nairaland hiphop in 2015...

so on this thread, I O4ka the great Nairaland ebora merindinlogun will aim to transform Mikuz to optimuz prime, the usual O4ka style!
am back with that great classic nairaland drama... that classic 04ka style shitt....! the shitt that rips the nairaland thread to pieces...
u already know how i give it up! grin

so in the next couple of months , am gonna be lyrically transforming MIkuz to a dopee asss emcee in a couple of months with mad beat cyphas and flow cyphas....
MIKUS its time to Rip all these beats to shreds !.. Come in everyone and watch Mikuz grow from 0-100 in a couple of months.
O4ka is back in this biatchh , yall berra recognise !

mikuz:
O4kaa check it . . .

Mikuz - Hell on earth

http://sharemobile.ro/file/788731

woooooow!@. Mikuz, This is quite impressive, The mixture of ur voice and the beat makes it automatically sound great.. u see how the dynamics changed instantly on a beat? .This is why u should spit more on beats.! Its realness over Fiction .
.mikuz well done, now i really wanna hear more of u and your flexibility. tongue

and i noticed a great improvement in the breath control and u even paused after the delivery of every bar..wow! , way u go MIKUZ>
now imagine spitting those ur hard punchlines on beats. that would be str8 fire. ! absolutely impressive.! keep it coming man.!

Lemme recommend another dopee beat for u. i dey come.

Ibime:

You think say na magic? Shey because their phones have wav to MP3 converter?

Anyway this is a better offering. I find that most ninjas who learn to spit on text struggle to convert to audio. It's always better to start with audio first, then increase your skills using text like Giyazz, Sosiqdude and co.

Exactly, most Text spitters struggle on audio, except a few ones, thats why battle emcees find it difficult to make hit songs.

However mikuz has a far more better offering than the first one. as you can see the hate comments have suddenly disappeared, even the way mikuz said yo yo yo.. 2seconds into the beat sounded dope !

now mikus spit on this instrumental East Flatbush Project - Tried By 12 (Instrumental)
This one also makes people wanna rap and spit dope....

Try and spit at least 16 bars of clear vocals on this beat....Then upload it for us to hear, enjoy and access when you are done.!
This is the url to convert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_h5pRXEVs0

mikuz:
04kaa check this one :

http://m.sharemobile.ro/file/788857

WOW, WOW, WOW, This is way sicker than the previous one MIKUZ, It seems you are finally getting a hang of it now..... am highly impressed, you are dfinitely profession at an unbelievable speed.! i can imagine what u will sound like in 2 months, when you have fully grasped every single part of flowing, MIKUZ<you are the next hottest rapper in nairaland definitely

Keep it going man, ama give u anoda beat...spit flames on it ! am giving you the easy beats now, am gonna start giving you hard hard beats , to flow on, and the beats that require extremely complex multisyllabic flows and rhymes much much later..

The next beat is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZgmbyna2F4 go bananas on it! MIKUZ !
just paste the youtube url in this site www.listentoyoutube.com and convert it to an mp3 file so u can spit on as usual.
when your done upload it for all to hear as usual ! LETS FUCKKIN GO MIKUZ ! cool cool cool
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
deloon:

10k is the prize for this tournament homez.
There will be more to come.

Thats good, U tried, and i like your gesture... we need more positinve minded thinking people like you, well done mate.
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
mikuz:
04kaa check this one :

http://m.sharemobile.ro/file/788857

awesome, will listen to it now.
Rap Battles / Re: Battle Archives by 04kaa: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:

yup ....
kool
Rap Battles / Re: Battle Archives by 04kaa: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2015
lol, this is ur diary, are u tryna archive it ? grin grin
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2015
SDC2:
News reaching the great sdc that A bastard ill trix just stole my lines on fb

Proof or link?
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 7:40am On Jan 28, 2015
deloon:

I dey feel you.
The tourney is for real.
You can hold me responsible for the prize

Dude, up your prize money, i cant imagine battling for peanuts like 10k. i thought u were a Dubai big boy grin grin increase am jare.
Rap Battles / Re: Darkrebel VS Teddybiyasi ( Vicious Rematch) by 04kaa: 7:36am On Jan 28, 2015

* Darkrebel lost his first brawl to teddybiyasi ..so here's his chance to revenge and have her head in his cupboard..unless teddybiyasi is strong enough to beat him again..

** We shall see.......

How the hell did she beat darkrebel the first time? grin grin. are u sure teddybeyanshi wasnt ghostritten for ?,

canItalk:
smh

LOL grin
Rap Battles / Re: You All Have My Respect!!! by 04kaa: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2015
obainojazz:
10years = 2decades....lol...laughing in Ilorin... kwakwarara
blood..u no tag me...na fight

idiot obainofool, u don show face, that was unintentional mumu obaino fool.
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

cheesy she doesn't look petty , or isn't she pretty? ...

PICX?? OR
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

sure man .... so who are you battling next?

anyone Dopee emcee.....but am not gonna waste the madness i just penned on a wack mofoo like warribood.
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

you are really pretty... do you know that?

pretty or petty? grin
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 9:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Last time i checked..most people here do text rap battle for fun not for the money...
if i am to enter the tourney, its definitely not for the chicken-change ..and don't think because i said he's based in dubai, that means he's very comfortable and can just throw 200k away .. besides its a just a one week tourney... very quick and fast.. he wants to experiment first and he says the cash reward would be higher in the next one
if you are ready to sponsor the fb vs nl by dropping 200k, then you are welcome ...

and when did teddy get 20k for battling yeyenatu?... i thought that was just a joke that Coogar made...

Darkrebel i will rather pass on this tourney and wait on the next one if ur Dubai friend is going to up the price money.. I see potential in what he is trying to do by bringing in money... The Kind of dopee bars i have penned This year , i aint gonna waste it on 10k.. or on warriblood or some wack asss mofoos on here. . I will rather hide it for a more worthy emcee.
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

10k is what everyone can blow away in 5 minutes... just buy a very cheap wrist-watch from Shop Rite and its exhausted ..
but it isn't about the money bro .....

Wristwatch?...Do people still wear wristwatches?? grin grin grin
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2015
Joshuabase:
Some of my old tracks ffuck! I was capital WACK!
cdn10.hulkshare.com/dev10/0/008/321/0008321532.fid/clique.mp3?key=f09ea583ef0033dbdc1ac0c78ce64ebf&dl=1
cdn12.hulkshare.com/dev12/0/008/321/0008321536.fid/pound_cake.mp3?key=31e273237b36edef915b476bfe9a2ade&dl=1
cdn10.hulkshare.com/dev10/0/008/321/0008321535.fid/the_city.mp3?key=3e8cde4fbc93138d94fd9f6f08c92ba7&dl=1
www.360nobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Joshua-Base-Vibes.mp3

Niggieee. post some of your new tracks when you were dope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 81 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.