Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

04united's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 04united's Profile / 04united's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Religion / Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by 04united: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You need to be careful in the quest for money or financial favour. It's a warning dream. Chat me up on watsapp for prayers and more counseling. No calls please 07066526207. Bless u.

Thanks very much, will do that right away
Religion / Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by 04united: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2020
God bless you mr. yinka,
Please i need an interpretation on this scary dream, i am really worried right now.

I saw myself being fed with human faeces by somebody i know, as a form of occultic ritual for financial gain. After the incident, i saw big money in my pocket but i was not happy, i needed to get rid of the poo and was struggling and looking for drugs that will help me throw up.
After some minutes i started vomiting on my way to chemist shop but yet i feel that i still needed drugs to empty my stomach of the mess.
I got to the chemist shop and was giving a medicine, as i was about to get the dosage prescription from the man i woke up.

I am really scared, i have never had this kind dream before, usually see faeces in dream but not to the extend of touching it. And some the charaters i saw in that dream has questionable behaviour in real life.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 20 Candidates Needed. by 04united: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Yam

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 04united: 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=Craaaa post=90149017]Hello guys. Been following this thread for a while now and seen how people really are in need of a means of livelihood. I have a great opportunity for you all. Its about travelling out to Europe to school and work. U don't have to pay any money or agent fees for visa but at least u pay a little token to teach you how to get the visa. There are about 4 steps that I will teach you. Its very legit. Deadline for reg and application is July 15. The program starts October 1st. U would be given ur visa before then and likely travel before mid September to prepare ahead of the lectures. Its both bachelor and masters program and tuition fee is absolutely free. If interested just mention my quote and we discuss.
My work in this is just to put u through how u would register for d program (masters or bachelor) and how to get ur student visa and tell u the requirements.
Peace.

The aim is to survive not necessarily a govt job. While schooling u can earn as much as 1500 euros monthly which is over 600k. Which govt job will pay u that as a graduate. Be wise.
I don't need much people. And you must be a graduate with a Bsc or HND degree.
Modified. To be qualified for this you need to have the following requirements.

1. Ielts/toefl.

2. Transcript of your undergraduate degree here in Nigeria (Bsc or HND) is acceptable.

3. Valid international passport.

4. Secondary school leaving certificate. (waec or neco result)
A lot of people have mailed me and even called me been interested without having all this. I don't want to collect money from anyone without this and later u term me as a scammer.
Thanks for your cooperation.

I am very much interested, njikokaokolie@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: If You Can Predict At Least One Game On Weekends,pls Come In!! by 04united: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Literature / Re: Read Corpers' Lodge For Free This Holiday by 04united: 6:44am On Jan 07, 2020
remyokolie4u@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Startup Nigeria by 04united: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2019
npowerng:
Npower
Published by N-Power NG · June 11 at 10:28 AM ·
Are you resident in states in North Central, South-East or North-West and have an idea or a solution that will benefit your community?

Apply now at www.startupnigeria.ng and be sure to follow @startsng

Please @npowerng can you link me with the admin of startup nigeria, i am finding it difficult to take the virtual training. The video is not showing.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Startup Nigeria by 04united: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2019
Please @npowerng can you link me with the admin of startup nigeria, i am finding it difficult to take the virtual training. The video is not showing.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by 04united: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
Qualified but my location is Enugu.
Agriculture / Re: I Need Wholesale Avocado Sellers by 04united: 8:52am On May 22, 2018
Celebrities / Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by 04united: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=martineverest post=64528811]this is my first time of being against s suspected raped victim

adekunle or whatever, w aren't dumb to notice its a false allegation....the reaction from the lady isn't that is about to be raped.she even edited the video especially the part that disn't favour her........U were about to be raped and had the courage to video it,who does dat?

I suspect u-uber might be behind this incident to tarnish the image of taxify

Words from a discerning mind.
Travel / Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by 04united: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
You daughter of jezebel!
For all the people.... It is this hustling handsome young man u chose to blackmail abi.

May the real kidnapper n rapist fall on you.
Stupid girl
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Job Vacancies At A New Firm by 04united: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2017
remyokolie4u@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Part Time $5/hr Full Time 15$/hr by 04united: 6:44am On Oct 12, 2017
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by 04united: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2016
Very much interested. remyokolie4u@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Pls House I Need Verification on this company by 04united: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
You are invited for a Job interview with ECOSTY IMPEX Ltd. on 1st August,2016 at our Office @ 1 Station Road Opp Govt House PH.
Politics / Ben Carson: Obama Was 'raised White' by 04united: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ben Carson suggested that if elected president he might be the first African-American to hold the position noting, President Barack Obama was "raised white" and outside of the United States.

"He's an 'African' American. He was, you know, raised white. Many of his formative years were spent in Indonesia. So, for him to, you know, claim that, you know, he ...

Full Story Here: http://owelliamaka..com.ng/2016/02/ben-carson-obama-was-raised-white.html

1 Share

Agriculture / Desperatly In Need Of Feasibility Studies For Poultry Production by 04united: 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Something in me tells me that i gonna get what i want from here.Ii am staunch follower of some of the topics in this section, i have read many comments... of which some of them were very informative.
I know that the good advice and decision i have come across in this section must have come from experienced professionals in agriculture.
Ii am intending venturing in poultry production this year and right now i don't even know how start. My priority for the moment is good feasibility study which will guide my decision making. i know i have to do a whole lot on survey and farm visitation for practical experience but i think will come after i have taking decision.

So fellow nairalanders, please help your member. okoliebliss@gmail.com
Thanks.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.