Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (59086 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

Chai! Why are you getting worked up? shocked I asked a simple question, that's all. Should I repeat it all over, so that you can get it? Do all acts of rape include violence, or inflicting bodily harm using kicks or hits? Or are you talking from experience?

Your foolishness & stupidity Is Legendary!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by CAPTAINBLACK01(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2018
Amya:

If you live in Lagos, you wouldn't be saying this. There's some areas you'll go to where you car can be snatched at gunpoint. No Uber and taxify driver would agree to go to that place. For her refusal to tell him where she's going, she knows it isn't a place he would like to go to. Why did she refuse to come down. That's holding a person hostage. At the time he cancelled the trip, he was a free citizen with a right to movement. If he'd asked her to come down and she refused but willingly remained in someone else's vehicle, you can never term that a kidnap. she remained in that vehicle willfully so wherever he decided to go with his own car, you can never say he kidnapped her.

Be objective in your reasoning.
TRUE!! But perhaps he should have called the POLICE..
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2018
SBG04:

In a way that suits shola?
madam even the guys version is senseless?
The deranged fellow claimed he thought she was a ritualist because she was making calls in Yoruba and reporting her location, I'm sorry but is it the norm in Nigeria to take ritualists to your home? Is it the norm to forcefully grab ladies at 1am after they've told you clearly to backoff! like we heard shola scream in the video? The guys version is just an afterthought and even senseless. He claims shola just got into his cab and attacked him for no reason, when he's not her ex. He didn't say she was rude or anything. You guys are the ones adding that. Its amazing how people in Nigeria view rape. More shocking how other women like yourself leap up in defence of rapists. Amazing stuff!!!
You are just talking THRASH, back off from my car? After telling you to come down and you refused?

Somebody that wants to rape you would leave his car door open and leave his car key for you to run away?

Somebody that wants to be raped would not be panicking instead would be capturing the rapist?

She was clearly very secure and knew the guy was not going to harm her if not she would have peppered sprayed the driver while he was still in the car driving her to the unknown location.

She would have brought down the windscreen and screamed for her dear life if she felt threathened no dhe was busy indulting the guy snd filming.

She would have uploaded the whole video and not EDIT if dhe has nothing yi HIDE.

All in all what you wrotee up there is thrash, looks like you know the girl personally and this is cloudingg your reasoning faculty.

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by david0007: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2018
are you trying to create a job for your profession or what.

You claim to be a lawyer but it seems you do not know how to critically examine evidence.

There is no case of rape in the matter.

2cantalk:

I wouldn't want to go tribalistic here but one thing is sure. There is a clear case of assault which may include attempted rape. We never can tell what the guy had in mind.

Nigerian men in general must learn to respect ladies. You don't go dragging a lady like she's some object or slave. You also don't touch someone without their consent.

As a Lawyer, I see a prima facie case of assault and possible attempted rape which can surely be prosecuted.

Taxify as a corporate institution will always want to protect its reputation. They must therefore ensure that the driver is made to face consequences of his actions.

Dorcas kindly get your Lawyers to get the police involved and put some pressure on Taxify to ensure their cooperation with investigation and prosecution.

This should serve as a deterrent to other potential women abusers and rapists.

Respect women.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by safarigirl(f): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2018
SBG04:

The deranged fellow claimed he thought she was a ritualist because she was making calls in Yoruba and reporting her location, I'm sorry but is it the norm in Nigeria to take ritualists to your home? Is it the norm to forcefully grab ladies at 1am after they've told you clearly to backoff! like we heard shola scream in the video? The guys version is just an afterthought and even senseless. He claims shola just got into his cab and attacked him for no reason, when he's not her ex. He didn't say she was rude or anything. You guys are the ones adding that. Its amazing how people in Nigeria view rape. More shocking how other women like yourself leap up in defence of rapists. Amazing stuff!!!
he did NOT rape her. Nothing in the video suggests he had plans to RAPE her

What is amazing, is grown folks with working brains falling for this cheap attempt to ruin a man's reputation because some girl with a pretty face and a fake accent is telling the story.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by ycat: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2018
What do you expect? They are supporting their tribe. You have to know that ibos will never condemn their own even if found beheading someone. They are wired to support all evil done by their tribesmen.
SBG04:

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by NoToPile: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2018
Something is not right about the guys intentions either way, why dragging her and taking her to an unknown location ( possibly he felt Sebi na woman I go bundle am Comot for my moto a that's how a lot of Nigerian guys reason)

That place is lonely, who would want to come down there and what is the possibility that if she came down he wouldn't run after her and subdue her if he had the intention to rape since it seems to be his hood( trying to think what may be running through the girls mind)

The man may not have intention of rape but something is not just right he should have dropped her at the pick up point or just being a little patient till the other taxify comes would have cleared this.

Why dragging her and taking her to another location? That's where he's at fault.

Rape can happen anytime even in less dangerous situations ladies have been raped, so the lady may not be at fault for thinking along those lines.

We are used to harassment in this country no wonder people are not seeing anything wrong with him dragging her from the vehicle that's very wrong.

What if she didn't have pepper spray what would have happened, he was saying he would deal with her how?

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by SBG04: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2018
Mup4life:
You are just talking THRASH, back off from my car? After telling you to come down and you refused?

Somebody that wants to rape you would leave his car door open and leave his car key for you to run away?

Somebody that wants to be raped would not be panicking instead would be capturing the rapist?

She was clearly very secure and knew the guy was not going to harm her if not she would have peppered sprayed the driver while he was still in the car driving her to the unknown location.

She would have brought down the windscreen and screamed for her dear life if she felt threathened no dhe was busy indulting the guy snd filming.

She would have uploaded the whole video and not EDIT if dhe has nothing yi HIDE.

All in all what you wrotee up there is thrash, looks like you know the girl personally and this is cloudingg your reasoning faculty.
Lol this is just amazing!
You actually expecting a professionally shot video? Somebody is in fear for her life and manages to take one or two scenes of the person endangering her and you conclude she edited the video!!!
Is this what they teach you guys in school these days? Amazing!
In the part of the video I saw, she clearly asked the guy not to touch her and the guy did. She screamed afterwards. So i don't get your screaming card, or her screaming wasn't loud enough for you? Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by hush15: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2018
Sijo01:

The little I know about car doors. There's a central lock only the driver can operate.

There is also childlock such that when you haves kids at the back seats, you can always prevent them from opening the door and concentrate on your driving. It right by the door lock when you open the door. Whether it's was on intentionally or not, only God knows.

Again, I blame the driver for wanting to proceed with the action when she already told you someone else is coming to pick up. You accept she is bad market, let her go and move on, not allow things to degenerate to the level you tagged a rapist. Even if she was wrong in anyway, the driver sure made sure she came out the cictor in this case. Riders are very unfair to drivers in so many ways but one thing is sure, you never allow it get the worst of you cos at the end of the day, it's your words against theirs. The law courts will still favour this lady moreso in Lagos when there is zero tolerance for women abuse no matter how small. No to mention you lost the platform to do your biz forever and then no other employer want to take you cos of your antecedence if this issue lingers long.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Afam4eva(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2018
NoToPile:
Something is not right about the guys intentions either way, why dragging her and taking her to an unknown location ( possibly he felt Sebi na woman I go bundle am Comot for my moto a that's how a lot of Nigerian guys reason)

That place is lonely, who would want to come down there and what is the possibility that if she came down he wouldn't run after her and subdue her if he had the intention to rape since it seems to be his hood( trying to think what may be running through the girls mind)

The man may not have intention of rape but something is not just right he should have dropped her at the pick up point or just being a little patient till the other taxify comes would have cleared this.

Why dragging her and taking her to another location? That's where he's at fault.

Rape can happen anytime even in less dangerous situations ladies have been raped, so the lady may not be at fault for thinking along those lines.

We are used to harassment in this country no wonder people are not seeing anything wrong with him dragging her from the vehicle that's very wrong.

What if she didn't have pepper spray what would have happened, he was saying he would deal with her how?

He drove her to his house which was a stone throw from where he picked her up. He did so because she refused to come down from the car when he asked her. If you watched the video you would even see where he was calling his sister Chidimma to come and help him after she pepper sprayed him.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by pedrozone15(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2018
bebe2:
TO ALL U SIDING WITH THIS TAXIFY DRIVER, WAT HAPPENED TO THIS LADY WILL HAPPEN TO UR DAUGHTER,NOT UR SISTER oooo, BUT UR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL.

AM SO HAPPY SHE WAS ABLE TO THINK FAST AND SCREAM THAT LOUD , SOME PPLE WOULD HAVE FROZEN IN FEAR AND JUST FOLLOW ALL ORDERS, ITS 12am THE DARKNESS ALONE IS ENOUGH TO PUT THE FEAR OF GOD IN ANYONE.

NIGERIA IS A SHITHOLE AND READING THE COMMENTS HERE JUST PROVED SOME OF THE PPLE THERE HAVE SHIT BRAINS. U GUYS DESERVE THAT COUNTRY. angry angry

So u had to place a curse on people who decided not to believe her story, right?
Well, we shall see whom that curse will fall upon.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2018
SBG04:

Spur of the moment to take someone you suspect is a ritualist to your house at 12am!!!
Are you making sense?
You are stupid. Quite literally.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by hanassholesolo: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2018
layzie:

So you seize his keys then. undecided

Like a boss wink
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2018
SBG04:

You actually expecting a professionally shot video? Somebody is in fear for her life and manages to take one or two scenes of the person endangering her and you conclude she edited the video!!!
In the part of the video I saw, she clearly asked the guy not to touch her and the guy did. She screamed afterwards. So i don't get your screaming card, or her screaming wasn't loud enough for you? Nonsense!!!
you are very STUPID. How old are you?

He should not touch her? What is she doing in his CAR?

For your information that VIDEO WAS DOCTORED to show only those parts.

All this spoilt brats, she was very lucky she met a soft nigga.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2018
hanassholesolo:

Because everyone can think with such maximum efficiency under duress. Bravo detective!!

-A trailer runs over a teenager
-Video is released showing the incident
-Detectives on Nairaland "Why didn't he lay down flat on the ground so that the truck could pass over him, surely he could have thought of that in this "emergency" situation
-Meanwhile the only thing going through the victims head is fear
y
oga abeg u have no fear here so think with maximum capacit
person wan rape u
he comot for car,leave key for ignition
haba na oga ade,use this thing na
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amya:

If you live in Lagos, you wouldn't be saying this. There's some areas you'll go to where you car can be snatched at gunpoint. No Uber and taxify driver would agree to go to that place. For her refusal to tell him where she's going, she knows it isn't a place he would like to go to. Why did she refuse to come down. That's holding a person hostage. At the time he cancelled the trip, he was a free citizen with a right to movement. If he'd asked her to come down and she refused but willingly remained in someone else's vehicle, you can never term that a kidnap. she remained in that vehicle willfully so wherever he decided to go with his own car, you can never say he kidnapped her.

Be objective in your reasoning.
Bless you again. I will even say at that point where he ended the trip and she wouldn't get off, she was invading his property and he had the right to remove her by any means necessary. She's lucky he didn't knock her the fůck out!
In states like Texas people get shot for trespassing on property.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by ycat: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
ycat:
Ose! This is how the girl's skull would have been planted by skull planters dem . Most of the comments so far are just based on the names they see involved, tribal thing. There's no doubt that this lady was saved by divine's help, she would have been killed and gone missing from her people. Serious investigation should be done by Taxify and the girl's family about the location she was taken to, going offline at some point, the video and if at anytime during the ordeal the driver contacted his dispatch to lodge complaint. I'm sure there are still Nigerians who are not afraid of "our son train" and will put this together for women safety. For all we know the place he took the girl could have been a crime spot or kidnappers den, probably not his first time, we all sha know how these people roll. When a thief is caught, he first talks about his innocence. Who is a better friend to ritualists than midnight taxi drivers. Women's right now or remain silent forever.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by NoToPile: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Afam4eva:

He drove her to his house which was a stone throw from where he picked her up. He did so because she refused to come down from the car when he asked her. If you watched the video you would even see where he was calling his sister Chidimma to come and help him after she pepper sprayed him.

I watched the video he was wrong driving her to his house or any other private location. That's my point, he should have taken her back to that 'stone throw' location.

If someone drives me to his house won't I be scared. His intentions may just be I am tired let this babe come down jare but he went about it the wrong way. This is naija every situation that smells like it should be treated like it, that's why she used pepper spray I guess.

You would be surprised in some situations that the same Chidimma he's calling could be an accomplice, this is nigeria oo.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by idris4eva(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
At the end of the video d lady was shouting you will hear tomorrow which means she has her plans to tarnish the taxify driver image

And just within 24hrs she has dropped 2 different scenarios to the issue first he want to rape and kidnapped her now she's saying cos she was paying with card and offline bla bla

Geh just wan use werey port the matter to suit her

And why is she calling gate like gay

All dis werey gehs forming British sef
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by 04united: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
You daughter of jezebel!
For all the people.... It is this hustling handsome young man u chose to blackmail abi.

May the real kidnapper n rapist fall on you.
Stupid girl
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by ycat: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hmmm!
You wonder why Nigeria is screwed? Even if all parts of Nigeria are not shithole, at least some parts definitely are. Like onions in cabbages, the ila orun region of Nigeria is a super duper double shithole in sinkhole! Or what do you call people who make excuses for rapist/kidnapper/ritualist?
hanassholesolo:

Yeah, if people don't act/react the exact way you've suggested, then there must be more to the story. I forgot that all these suggestions are the standard way to react to such a confusing situation, it's not like people have their own unique way of responding to a crisis! Solid reasoning there.
Yeah, when in a possible kidnapping situation, call the drivers employer (whose number you must have because you're so well connected and know everyone. Or you can call Taxify i'm sure they'll send a chopper filled with rescuers right away)
You can also can also call someone for help, like maybe your friends? i'm sure they'll leave whatever hustle they've got agoing on, get on a car, track her using the latest GPS technology (which they all happen to have by the way) and engage in a high speed pursuit (vroom! vrooom!) just like in the movies, Sounds very doable in Nigeira.

or you can also call the infamous Nigerian police and watch how they'll track your cell phone and then dispatch units to intercept your "supposed" kidnapper ...do you even listen to yourself. Calling the Nigerian police, lmfao.

I want to go on but i'm tired.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by bily(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
SBG04:

You mean you actually watched the video and you did not notice the obvious editing? Why was the audio muted when the driver wanted to open the door? It was obvious that part was intentionally muted. If she has nothing to hide, let's see the full video
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
NoToPile:

I watched the video he was wrong driving her to his house or any other private location. That's my point, he should have taken her back to that 'stone throw' location.

If someone drives me to his house won't I be scared. His intentions may just be I am tired let this babe come down jare but he went about it the wrong way.
So you dont't think the driver was also afraid and he should start driving after 12 am to an unknown private location while she calls her people? After she refused divulging her destination and refusing to leave the car?

What if she tell the people she called that she was kidnapped and they meet the guy at that location where he knows no one only God knows what would have happened to him(JUNGLE JUSTICE).

If she had jus respected herself and left the guys car and used another cab all this would not have occured.

And you must not KNOW How RUDE the spoiled brats are, when the behave like they are alpha an omega and they look down on anybody who is not as privileged as them.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by ibietela2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
HausaOverlord:
finally a brother in arms, I could care less abt the crap those two are dragging over, I have this feeling we are gonna fucck up the transfer like usual #wengerout

Have you seen were arsenal make transfer without lots of drama?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by NoToPile: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mup4life:
So you dont't think the driver was also afraid and he should start driving after 12 am to an [b]unknown private location [/b]while she calls her people? After she refused divulging her destination and refusing to leave the car?

What if she tell the people she called that sge was kifnapped and they meet the guy at that location where he knows no one only God knows what would have happened to him(JUNGLE JUSTICE).

If she had jus respected herself and left the guys car and used another cab all this eould have not occured.

And you must not KNOW How RUDE the spoiled brats are, when the behave like they are alpha an omega and they look down on anybody who is not as privileged as them.

I said the point of pick up since we all agree it's a 'stone throw' from where they were. At least she entered within the same area. Drop her where she was picked that's all.

Any body would call people if they feel threatened, the driver called chioma when he felt in danger that's a normal response.

He didn't make a wise choice

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Justanodadude: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
NoToPile:

I said the point of pick up since we all agree it's a 'stone throw' from where they were. At least she entered within the same area. Drop her where she was picked that's all.

Any body would call people if they feel threatened, the driver called chioma when he felt in danger that's a normal response.

kindly give me a link to the unedited video.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Holamscoh:
Your foolishness & stupidity Is Legendary!!!!!
Erm...were you baptised with the names "foolishness" and "stupidity" when you were born? Is that why you want all of us to be aware of it? Because that seems to be the only reason why you are throwing those words around with reckless abandon!

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by ENG1110: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
eyinjuege:

It still doesnt make sense to drive her to his house. Is it in his house, in his compound she would now come down? Is that what you call conveinent?
Why would he even move an inch with her away from her house if he wasn't going to take her to her destination?
You also believe the story of saying just go, and I'll tell you where we're going on the way? Just go where? Next door? Next street? Abuja?
As a taxify driver, you know your client can request to go anywhere within the city, otherwise don't log on and pick up calls for that day. Some drivers work mainly/only at night. There are police stations in every area in lagos, and they're often central.
Its very easy to confirm the distance of his house and hers anyway, and see if its truly same estate. There's still no justification taking her to his house. Better a police station, than your house especially since you say she was making calls that scared you.
Its just a shady behaviour to drive a stranger (who's your client) against her wishes to your house no matter how much you try to sugar coat it. She may have been a rude,unruly person but that's still no excuse. I'm removing all sentiments from this (I've never heard of the case till just now, i dont even know the girl in question or the driver).

I do not know who is telling the truth, but one thing is obvious, its not a case of kidnap or rep. I hate it when ladies claim rape to gain attention, it makes people to doubt when there are serious cases of rep.
This is purely a case of misunderstanding, that escalated quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
2cantalk:

I wouldn't want to go tribalistic here but one thing is sure. There is a clear case of assault which may include attempted rape. We never can tell what the guy had in mind.

Nigerian men in general must learn to respect ladies. You don't go dragging a lady like she's some object or slave. You also don't touch someone without their consent.

As a Lawyer, I see a prima facie case of assault and possible attempted rape which can surely be prosecuted.

Taxify as a corporate institution will always want to protect its reputation. They must therefore ensure that the driver is made to face consequences of his actions.

Dorcas kindly get your Lawyers to get the police involved and put some pressure on Taxify to ensure their cooperation with investigation and prosecution.

This should serve as a deterrent to other potential women abusers and rapists.

Respect women.

End time mumu didirin oponu miserable useless goat calling him Loya oloshii, Who dash u Loya milk
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
NoToPile:

Did she agree to come down when he asked her to? He initially asked her to come down at the point of pickup but she refused initially and hence the reason why he drove her in the car to his house.
Or am i missing something?

Or the guy should just have stood there waiting for her to come down anytime she likes as if it is her car?

My brother if i was in that situation i would have done worst, am an hustling nigga and anything that interferes with what gives me
money for my upkeep i don't play with it.

She is just a RUDE spoilt BRAT.

see how she just claimed rape and kidnapping, why knowing the whole truth of the matter.

If i am the driver i am not letting it slide cause this is clearly a case of DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by schumastic(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
bebe2:
TO ALL U SIDING WITH THIS TAXIFY DRIVER, WAT HAPPENED TO THIS LADY WILL HAPPEN TO UR DAUGHTER,NOT UR SISTER oooo, BUT UR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL.

AM SO HAPPY SHE WAS ABLE TO THINK FAST AND SCREAM THAT LOUD , SOME PPLE WOULD HAVE FROZEN IN FEAR AND JUST FOLLOW ALL ORDERS, ITS 12am THE DARKNESS ALONE IS ENOUGH TO PUT THE FEAR OF GOD IN ANYONE.

NIGERIA IS A SHITHOLE AND READING THE COMMENTS HERE JUST PROVED SOME OF THE PPLE THERE HAVE SHIT BRAINS. U GUYS DESERVE THAT COUNTRY. angry angry

Amen to that and if the story is false may your sons, husband, brother and male relatives be tagged a rapist and kidnapper for something they know nothing about and their image be tarnished as well..say amen to that?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:
This girls story does not add up one bit.

Abeg.....how many people know of central locks that would remain locked when the driver door gets opened?

Since when did they start making vehicles with central locks that stop you from opening doors on the inside. Except the child lock is on you should still be able to open the car.

Again, the guy steps out of the car and you reach for the keys.......I wonder why. If I was in danger I wouldn't be reaching for the keys. I'll open the damn door and take to my heels.

Again, except I already had an ulterior motive the last thing on my mind when in danger will be to start up my camera on my smartphone. It takes a very deliberate action to start recording a video. You need at least a minimum of 3 definite touches to start your camera and an extra 2 to switch to video mode and start recording. For a person who is really in panic mode, that will be too much to handle. This b.itch was calm, coordinated and very deliberate in her actions.

Here is what I think transpired. This girl did something to incur the wrath of this driver. This girl is one of those extreme cases where a driver picks up a bad passenger. She refused to get out of the car when the driver declined to do her bidding. Its very obvious from her statement in her video. She actually threatened him with the video.

Yes, there are "central locks that would remain locked when the driver door gets opened...and there are vehicles with central locks that stop you from opening doors on the inside." That is why, if the door eventually slams shut, while the engine is on and the keys are still in the ignition, the driver finds it difficult to get back inside the car, except he has a spare set of remote keys to unlock the door.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.