Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

04Wale's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 04Wale's Profile / 04Wale's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Education / Re: Reps Set Punishment For Employers Who Discriminate Between BSC And HND Holders by 04Wale: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Govt gave room for all this descrimination right from begining,even homes with pass in bsc still boost better certificate than distinction (hbd),where as some college of education are give there delusional certificate called bsc magine that
Politics / Re: Gunmen Launch House-To-House Raid In Katsina, Many Feared Killed by 04Wale: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Northern jihadust supporters criminality @ highest order,you don know anytin it appears you Don't even know that you are AGF foolish fula people
Romance / Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by 04Wale: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2021
My broda if she mature and good understand girl why not keep her,believe me if she appear to be northern girl she could have be come grama by this time
Romance / Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by 04Wale: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Bleep freaky lie,north and south Korea border is the most militarize zone in the world and chip in like that with black skin
Politics / Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by 04Wale: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2021
Thousand of hectre were wasted in northern part of country,yet u still need more gumi ur rat rice is understandable money Moni more land
Romance / Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by 04Wale: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Brothel isseu is very serious one for addicted guy,every one got storyline to tell but fact is that u need to stood up for your ,4get bla bla online rants
Romance / Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by 04Wale: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Love of dady love of all,
Education / Re: Undergraduate Caught Giving His Girlfriend Heads Inside A Pool (VIDEO) by 04Wale: 6:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Hit hot sex in de pool,

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.