Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. (4618 Views)

I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by natosjahdi: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
"please take me back" the words I said the moment I saw a board saying "welcome to the North".
To cut long story short I wanted to visit South Korea for greener pasture, so I went through Airpeace one way flight to south. When I got to the boundary between South nd North I crossed over to North Korea to buy something to eat only for me to be held back and taken to the president for further questioning.
I am currently in the North please any advise on how to escape because am really tired I just manage to disarm one of the lady military personnel and collect her phone to make this post. Please I need help.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by Ibroguy121: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Cap.. good luck bro

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by pussymonger1: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
CHAI BYE BYE

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by DSC7: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Just find somewhere sleep first,,, if you wake up you go dey alright... cool

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by felixzo1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
remember to tell us when you wake up from the dream

21 Likes

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by Amotolongbo(f): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
natosjahdi:
"please take me back" the words I said the moment I saw a board saying "welcome to the North".
To cut long story short I wanted to visit South Korea for greener pasture, so I went through Airpeace one way flight to south. When I got to the boundary between South nd North I crossed over to North Korea to buy something to eat only for me to be held back and taken to the president for further questioning.
I am currently in the North please any advise on how to escape because am really tired I just manage to disarm one of the lady military personnel and collect her phone to make this post. Please I need help.
Lie

You think the 38th parallel is something you can cross like that?
Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
natosjahdi:
Epp me tell missile man to use sambisa as his testing ground henceforth.

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Tales of North Korea undecided
Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by Eife(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Boss who be your dealer grin grin grin

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by Lordsagna: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
natosjahdi:

Watch "Crash landing on you". .. a military series about a woman who mistakingly landed in North Korea
Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by ken6488(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
cheesy If you say it was from china

It would have been more truthfully

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by posty56: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
when next Kim wan test new rocket, hurry climb am as e they launch grin when the rocket Don go high jump enter south Korea, no north Korea police go chase you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by idahme(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wake up.
Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by pTomz(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Who be this guy dealer?? I need his contact grin

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by Boogyman557: 12:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by hinograce: 3:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Call Sylvester Stallone

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by GreenArrow1(m): 4:30am On Nov 15, 2021
This O.P is hilarious. cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by ruggedtimi(m): 4:45am On Nov 15, 2021
You never fit disarm esn or Nigeria p*lice na north Korea soldier

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by 04Wale: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Bleep freaky lie,north and south Korea border is the most militarize zone in the world and chip in like that with black skin
Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by flames007(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Lie

You think the 38th parallel is something you can cross like that?
Lol obviously he's kidding. who will sell something to you in that kind of place?
Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by Starboytwo(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2021
flames007:
Lol obviously he's kidding. who will sell something to you in that kind of place?
see you ooo, all those old Yoruba women dey sell pure water, Zobo, Pepsi, coke etc. you don’t know north korea

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by Barims(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2021
natosjahdi:
why she no shoot you
Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by revived: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Op you are mad

Change your dealer
Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by HimName: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Try take small lizard pepper soup then close eye wake up u go dey okay
Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by ashawopikin(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bros wetin u take this time
Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by Onyenna(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
meth.....

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by Onyenna(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
revived:
Op you are mad

Change your dealer

It won’t be easy for him to change his dealer..... The meth he’s taking is of the highest grade.... Very pure.....

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Yeye dey worry you
Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by Kayzcarter: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
See wetin too much of weed dey cause grin grin
Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by Sezzybb(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Omo, na mad people full nairaland grin

Re: How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. by natosjahdi: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
natosjahdi:
Hello guys ure indeed a family sticking closer than a niegbour.. I was later released on bail. M back to South korea thanks guys stay safe in Nigeria no place like home

Guys! Which One Do You Prefer?(Photo) / Woman Turns Alien During Traditional Marriage In Enugu+pics / Should I Send Her Packing?