Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old (36203 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by testimony1089(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Pls be very careful with this kind of love, I was in this kinda of mess and got out not long ago. I was advised against it but believed in the love we shared and what I thought she was. But believe me everything I was advised against came to past. Bro never have anything serious with a girl still in school and age below 23 when u are thinking of settling down. To be on safer side, find someone ripe enough as ur contingency plan but don't leave her...

7 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ogwuche4u(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
No ooo, she's Godly & have a post in her fellowship & also matured.

Ogbeni is not by that o. Pastor daughter dey carry belle too. Don't let that cloud your judgement. Do your due diligence. The age margin is too wide. Becareful.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by tixo: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

If She is Mature in reasoning and conduct, Go Ahead! smiley
But If She is the regular 19 year old Nigerian Girl who is obsessed with Selfies, Instagram, Tiktok, Fashion trends, Omah Lay, Fireboy,etc, You better Wise ur brain! sad

Wow, You nailed it tight! �

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Jeon(f): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

Please I need your Advice if I'm doing the right thing?

Until you crush the pussy, then you will dump her after the favor is no more.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Goldencheese(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2021
alimaxion:

Thanks for sharing sensable comment

You're welcome.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by blackboy(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Guy, fear women and also fear men. She can change her mind and so could you.
I know someone in a similar situation like you many years. She went to serve and was the one after service who told the guy lets get married. The guy worked on himself all through the relationship and so did the girl. Do your part . If you cannot marry her or trust her then who you go come trust or marry. To marry or find wife no easy even to marry or find good husband no easy. This na another job even after marriage work has increased and raise the bar. All the best.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2021
Scout60:
Not by being in 400l, under 23 will drain your energy.

I swear.

So many drama
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by womenareapess: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2021
Goldencheese:
One of the ways to know that she loves you, get to know her parents or siblings and feel the vibes they show towards you. If they are warm towards you, then make your intentions known to the mother first or the father whoever you think calls the shot. Some mothers call the shot in a home; so know who runs the parade. But start with the mother. Emotionalise your feelings for her daughter. Mothers feel emotions and words have power over them; This can get you a forever acceptance by her. But it could also go the wrong way if she decides to exploit it, God forbid, that is if she's materialistic. Also be close to her siblings; start with the one or ones they feel is difficult and start penetrating them little by little. It's a tough call, I know. But this is the way to show that you're responsible and are willing and ready to take their daughter to the altar. If you just know the daughter but the family doesn't know you, somebody else can show up before you and take her.

Life is a competition. I was living in a fool's paradise not recognising this. If you indeed love her, some efforts have to be exerted to win her family over to you.

All the best.
life is a competition for sure but as a man you should never be in a competitions to acquire those apes undecided rather let those apes do the competition to get you! not you on the other hand undecided

Leave competition for simp undecided
As a man you are 10times more valuable than a woman, so why race to get a liability?

Any man who is in competition to get those baboons is less than a man undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by shantti(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

But If She is the regular 19 year old Nigerian Girl who is obsessed with Selfies, Instagram, Tiktok, Fashion trends, Omah Lay, Fireboy,etc, You better Wise ur brain! sad

grin grin grin grin grin you forgot to add kenyamatta

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by muheeb01(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2021
There's no big deal,age doesn't determine maturity,wisdom and understanding most times,If she's absolutely loyal wife her,age is just a number oo

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by joyandfaith: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

Have you met her people? If they welcome you, you can marry her as undergraduate. I am 5 years older than my wife but i wish I am 10 years older. If i have to do it again, i would go for a woman 10 years younger.
Women respect their fathers than their elder brothers. Connect the dot.

7 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by isax(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2021
bros calm down nor go oooo....

she might sound matured from conversation about things, but marriage life is totally different from singles life.
Now y'all might be seeing once in a while or talking once in a while, but soon e go tire one person, she's in a different generation from you, so her thought pattern would be. Very rare breeds would stand out when it comes to the understanding these I've mentioned.
But if e dey your mind and its your top priority carry go... Las las na you go live with her grin grin grin. Meanwhile, live your life to the fullest not trying to please man.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by revived: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
are you that harsh�.

Alaye shut up and listen

If the baby girl disappoint you now nah here you go rush come angry angry

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Jeon(f): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2021
shantti:

grin grin grin grin grin you forgot to add kenyamatta

grin grin grin grin grin

Go back to bed.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by meobizy(f): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2021
What is the problem here? She’s an adult and you are an adult. Carry on. If the relationship fails then so be it. Nothing is a full guarantee in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

my boyfriend then was 13 years older and thought I was too young for him. Years later, he's still looking for someone like me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Goldencheese(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2021
womenareapess:
life is a competition for sure but as a man you should never be in a competitions to acquire those apes undecided rather let those apes do the competition to get you! not you on the other hand undecided

Leave competition for simp undecided
As a man you are 10times more valuable than a woman

The real niggas; the real alphas don't always shout it like you guys do here. There's nothing wrong going for and fighting for the woman you love. It is not the same as being a simp like Will Smith. I kinda like the rhythm: simp and Smith.

True alphas don't beat or fight women; they beat men to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Jeon(f): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Lollittaa:

my boyfriend then was 13 years older and thought I was too young for him. Years later, he's still looking for someone like me.

Hi
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by DeMekus: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2021
To save yourself a heartache just avoid anything under 23. They're liabilities.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Angrymode: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2021
My advice for you is to really get acquainted with the lifestyle and likes of her generation and patiently introduce her to the lifestyle and likes of your generation so that both of you can compromise with knowledge in order to flow well with each other. Bridge the decade gap and you guys are good to go. Goodluck!

4 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by nick50(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2021
Hope u are not her poverty alleviation programme manager cos I wouldn't want to see u post about how she dumped ur ass on this honourable forum

5 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by DissTroy(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
No ooo, she's Godly & have a post in her fellowship & also matured.

She's a church girl? This is where you got it wrong. Overly churchy girls are some of the most hypocritical females on earth. She'd get banged all day and go for choir practice with no remorse.

She'd post bible portions all day on Facebook and Twitter while she's multiple dating in her inbox.

Here's how you begin to know who you are with: Do you have access to each other's phones' passwords? Can she comfortably leave her phone unlocked with you for hours unsupervised? Does she pick all her incoming calls when she's with you and speaks freely

If you can't confidently reply "yes" to all of these questions, then, dude, you are fooling yourself and being played.

Can you take her WhatsApp to search these keywords: "dîck", " penîs", "pûssy", " vágina", "honey", " period ", " test", "visit" and such words? Do so. What if she's archiving her messages? You need to reengineer your mind to think like a woman to get the kind of tricks they'd be up to.

Is she jittery when you are with her phone? Read her body language. That a cheating or flirting woman would stop when she's married is the greatest lie ever.

A wedding is just a public celebration of the emotional contract between both of you which was signed when you agreed to date exclusively. If she's sleeping around or flirting, she's broken that contract and the wedding is just you celebrating a lie.

Sanctimony is a weapon many females use. They realize perception is stronger than reality. If she can successfully encourage the perception that she's a good church girl, the reality that she sleeps around or is a chronic flirt doesn't matter. smiley

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Aksnoopy: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Werey is even defending and vouching for her.
Even she can't vouch for herself.

Mr man you don't vouch for a teenager no matter what especially if she is a female.
Use your head and age properly, I am also dating a 19yr old. You can only date young girls with your head and not your heart.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by 04Wale: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2021
My broda if she mature and good understand girl why not keep her,believe me if she appear to be northern girl she could have be come grama by this time
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by eventainment(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2021
South south people mentality really different from northerners. So far your intentions are pure.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2021
Dont keep your Hopes high ... so you wont be like the current me cry

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by BabbanBura(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You are right but if she truly love him, she will listen and drop these things to descent level - my experience!
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by starlingbawa(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2021
She's more than 18, As such there ain't nothing wrong with it.

Compatibility's all that matters!!!
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by litaninja(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2021
You never see girlfriend o
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by iamme1234(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

This your topic should be treated in the evening, not Monday morning jobless boy.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by chris51(f): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2021
You have nothing to fear in terms of age difference. Women mature much faster than men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays / Ijaw Couple Fishing In A River With Net And Canoe In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.