Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

09temple's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 09temple's Profile / 09temple's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / I Hope Jagaban Gets To Read This. by 09temple(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
It is common knowledge that Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the national leader of the ruling APC has made known his presidential ambition to Pres. Muhammadu Buhari. Over a couple of weeks after that declaration, the social media space has been awash with scripts and counter-scripts on Tinubu's presidential ambition, the pros and the cons etc.

Like every other Nigerian, JAGABAN as he is fondly called have the right to vote and be voted for and this right he has started exercising. A school of thought posited that the man JAGABAN is who we need to salvage the terrible state of the nation (economy, security etc.) given his track record of development in Lagos state; a state popularly used as a benchmark for development in the comity of the 36 states of Nigeria.

Another political school of thought has criticised his leadership style and often times regarded it as family affair oriented kind of leadership. There's no doubt as to Tinubu's investment in human capital development, arguably, he stands tall among his class in that regards.

Here is my problem with TINUBU'S PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION!

The famous Jagaban left office in 2007 as the Governor of Lagos state. Since his exit from direct governance, Tinubu has been actively seen and regarded as the chief king maker in the southwest (he is alleged to have confirmed this assertion). He has played principal role in the every election as to who becomes the governor of Lagos state and even much more in the merger of other political parties to form the APC which eventually culminated into the election of president Muhammadu Buhari in 2015. Wow! He is indeed a great king maker.

Let me not bore you with stories you already know, Tinubu's presidential ambition is arguably hinged on the the popular opinion that it is time for the king maker to become king. Our nation is in a critical state and we clearly do not need someone who's zest for the tasking presidential office is such that it crowns all his political sojourn. Tinubu sees the presidential seat not as a place for work but some sort of grand finale of all his political escapades. Nigeria at this time deserves better.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by 09temple(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
When?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by 09temple(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

When was that?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by 09temple(m): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

When was that?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by 09temple(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

I wan relocate and I no wan make them call me when I don relocate
The communication gap dey tiring actually.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by 09temple(m): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
any update?
No update till now
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by 09temple(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
This GLO thing get as e don d be oo
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by 09temple(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Meanwhile, I met the GLO Manager in my state and he contacted someone in Lag headquarters about the recruitment, the feedback was BDEs will be taken in January or February latest.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by 09temple(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Generaloluseye:

By the time they are ready, we won't need them again. Mtn and Airtel are now in the game.
Abeg share d recruitment link for us oo.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by 09temple(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
daziz1:
Business Development Executive
Do u remember applying for that role?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1) by 09temple(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Na Seun Father School oo.
Oga Seun how far naa? Carry me naa

18 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by 09temple(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
The matter dey tiring ooo.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by 09temple(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Fingers
C
R
O
S.S
E
D
You never cross these fingers finish? Any further update?
Celebrities / Caption This by 09temple(m): 12:15am On Sep 17, 2019
Mods do the needful

Jokes Etc / Meme Alert by 09temple(m): 12:04am On Sep 17, 2019
Caption this.

Celebrities / Re: Bambam Wows In Magical Outfit by 09temple(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Guru Maraji's mistress

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by 09temple(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wow! Lovely story, my school mate back then at Government Model Otukpo. More heights
Jokes Etc / Qualities Of A Poor Conductor by 09temple(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2019
A student wrote this in his physics test.

Health / The Girl Child We Always Talk About by 09temple(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
This is Ode Eunice Ote, if you have ever watched the viral video interview I did with her. Revelations from her care taker reveals she has a medical condition relative to neurosurgical disorder popularly known as convulsion and she has been on drugs.

Today, I took bold steps to take her to Benue State University Teaching Hospital, Makurdi. She is required to undergo several medical test which we have already started.

Eunice is an orphan and the last she knew of her parents was her grand mother who was taking care of her after her mother died. She lives with a woman who has done so much to keep life going despite the level of poverty surrounding her.

You can keep following her story as we do our best to make sure this little girl grow to fulfil her dream of becoming a teacher.

You can call on 07035592020
Ogi John

1 Share

Autos / Safe Motor Way Drivers by 09temple(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Smw check the link below
https://www.smwdrivers.com/
Nairaland / General / Re: 300 Houses Submerged, As River Benue Overflows Its Banks by 09temple(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Ftc for d first time
Science/Technology / Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by 09temple(m): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Ok. We shall see shaa.. Sheg na on the 28th

Am back again....
as far as e no affect 3G ntwk
Science/Technology / Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by 09temple(m): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
As far as e no affect 3G ntwk
Health / Re: FG Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Local Gin (Ogogoro) by 09temple(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
FG better not try to do what it can not finish. This is a locally refined gin from a natural product that has been taken by the locals hundred of years ago. It sever many purposes ranging from medicine to entertainment. The local medicine are made with ogogoro and not from any chemical compositions called alcohol. This from a very long time has done nothing wrong with the body system. The general public should note that Ogogoro does not kill. It is those bad chemical and drug mixture that kills. Original ogogoro does not do any harm to the body. Even the doctors advice people to take it. It is those fake ones that kill and do lot of damages to the body system.

Fake things is not here today. Ogogoro is not the only product out there which fake replica is in the market. Fake drugs like paracetamol and even bread is out there. I was in the market where I found an old mama identifying a fake red oil mere by tasting it. What would have happened to those thay do not know original oil from the fake one? Who keeps the record of those thay have died from taking fake food and drugs? How many thousands should we count of people thay have died by taking expired medicine? Does this make the government raise a ban on medicine and food?

Ogogoro have become a field of investment. It has produces millionaires and help the poor one sustain into the poor economy system. What would happen to there business? Are we going to push them back into zero job oppourtunity economy?

There are lot of houses in Ogun and lagos state where fake seaman and schnapp are been made. Lot of beers are made in the east which are fake and have claimed lot of lives. Government should wage war on these people producing fake food and drugs.

Government should encourage us to refine out own local wine and gin. We need to keep watering investment oppourtunity and not put ban just on anything.

In the case of getting drunk, foreign beer and gin too make people tumble into gutter. There is no justification for banning products like ogogoro and palm wine. It is natural product and do the body system lot of good than those chemical composed drugs which kill us steadily.

Ogogoro must stay

U go fear Ogogoro right activist naa
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan ​boycotts Presidential Prayer by 09temple(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
#Bringback our PEJ
Health / Re: A - Z List Of Phobias by 09temple(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Buhariphobia-fear of Buhari

1 Like

Politics / Re: Court Will Disqualify Buhari Tomorrow. by 09temple(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Meanwhile, i #trek4Buhari
Politics / Re: Man Trekking For Buhari Arrives In Abuja, Too Few Details On His Journey by 09temple(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
#trek4Buhari
TV/Movies / Re: Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time by 09temple(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mr n Mrs. meanwhile, m still #trekking4Buhari
Politics / Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by 09temple(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
#trek4Buhari
Politics / Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by 09temple(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2015
In Amaechi's words; "I will do president"

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.