Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) (13362 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / Dan Yakubu: Alamajiri Who Turned Economics Graduate. Photos / Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by owukpa(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2019
The story of Ode Lawson Ogamenyi is inspiring. It reminds one that determination is truly success.

Lawson, despite his hearing hiccups; broke the jinx and became the first deaf graduate from both his paternal and martenal homes.

[url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] gathered that Lawson is also the first deaf graduate from the University of Jos.

Sharing his inspiring story, the young man, who hailed from Otukpo, Bent State said he at a point lost hope but when the time was ripe, he scaled through.

This is the story of Lawson, the first deaf to be called a graduate from University of Jos.

WOW!!!
GOD is so AWESOME!
I'm the first deaf to be called a graduate in my Maternal and Paternal families (ODE IKWUYATUM and IGAH OGAMENYI).
From my family, I'm the first deaf person to graduate from UNIVERSITY OF JOS.
From my Village UPU and OTADA, I'm the first deaf to be called a graduate...

How time flies. Just like a dream of the night, It has come and gone. The Devil has finally been defeated. I'm now a VICTOR not a victim. The Devil delayed me from going for my NYSC for 3 good years. I lost all hope. I was mocked and laughed at by people, but now It is a story. The TEST has turned to a TESTIMONY. The DELAY has led to mind-blowing-testimonies in my life.
Hmmmm.....
Delay is really not denial....
CONGRATULATIONS TO ME ON MY POP...
HAPPY PASSING OUT TO ME....
THANKS TO MY GOD-SENT, ANGELIC MUM..
I LOVE YOU MORE MUM..
I LOVE YOU ELDER BROTHER AND SISTER..
I LOVE YOU MATERNAL UNCLES AND AUNTS

ODE LAWSON OGAMENYI
PRESIDENT/CEO
ODE OGAMENYI FOUNDATION NGO

http://www.idomavoice.com/2019/07/idoma-born-lawson-ogamenyi-becomes-first-deaf-person-to-graduate-from-unijos-photos.html

9 Likes

Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2019
Whaoooo Congrats
Read my signature.

If God is your refuge, why would you fear an adversary? For God has given you the authority and power to defeat your enemies. Nothing I repeat Nothing can harm you Luke 10-19.
Good Morning FAM. The God who never sleeps nor slumber will Preserve our going out and coming in today. Amin

*Shilekunola*

4 Likes

Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by Babaheekmat: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
This one no be deaf o..

Laughing
Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by thesicilian: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
I am happy, not just for him, but for all the other physically challenged Nigerians out there who will be inspired to follow their dreams no matter what after seeing his achievement. By this they'll realize that physical disability is not the same as mental disability.

8 Likes

Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by Deestro(f): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hits blunt* even though he was deaf, he heard his destiny calling cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by wizardus: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
God bless you...joor

Finally obaseki oshiomole meets at aso rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8EX_fnx8mI
Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by Glorylynn: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Eyah see fine boy

1 Like

Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by Darato: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Whaoooo Congrats
Read my signature.

If God is your refuge, why would you fear an adversary? For God has given you the authority and power to defeat your enemies. Nothing I repeat Nothing can harm you Luke 10-19.
Good Morning FAM. The God who never sleeps nor slumber will Preserve our going out and coming in today. Amin

*Shilekunola*

I am Crushing on you Riyadhgoddess am for real and I will tell the whole world. Someone pls tell her am for real pls
Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
how many deaf are this in his family?

3 Likes

Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by Imoh555(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kudus
Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Why not call yourself hearing challenged or hearing impaired instead?
Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by AbuuBilaal(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
Great
Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by AbuuBilaal(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Why not call yourself hearing challenged or hearing impaired instead?

In my opinion I don't think it's necessary. Deaf is deaf, blind is blind.

In my own understanding of English those two words connote no insult except if the speaker uses them in context of insult.

Moreover, what matters most is for people to respect one another.

3 Likes

Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
God bless you bro, to all the maternal relations that shoulders the burden of their relatives God bless you all.
A man one said that if you want to be useless in life just depend on your fathers relatives.
To the mod that banned me for this long I am back hale and hearty just because I made constructive criticism against pmb.
And for you that mannabbgrill and all nairaland zombies nna go report me tire
Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by GreenArrow2: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
Na lie. He's the first graduate in his family and not Unijos. That,s my alma-mata and everyone knows that there are hundreds of deaf, dumb and blind undergraduates in that school. They are housed in the university's village hostels and are mostly special education students. Not new to us at all.

Cc. Dominique, Mynd44.

2 Likes

Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by AbuuBilaal(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Darato:

I am Crushing on you Riyadhgoddess am for real and I will tell the whole world. Someone pls tell her am for real pls

Crush Crusher Crushest.

Nonsense and crushing angry
Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by chi4ik(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Congratulation Mr. Ode, I know him so well and we lived in the same hostel. (Village hostel).

He always smile and loves being around people.

1 Like

Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

In my opinion I don't think it's necessary. Deaf is deaf, blind is blind.

In my own understanding of English those two words connote no insult except if the speaker uses them in context of insult.

Moreover, what matters most is for people to respect one another.

Off point!
Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by AbuuBilaal(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Off point!

Your opinion. It's your right.

1 Like

Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by 09temple(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wow! Lovely story, my school mate back then at Government Model Otukpo. More heights
Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
PennywysCares:
how many deaf are this in his family?

Ask Google my dear wish him well and love on undecided
Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by wakes: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Congratulations!
Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by Automatic3444(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
owukpa:
The story of Ode Lawson Ogamenyi is inspiring. It reminds one that determination is truly success.

Lawson, despite his hearing hiccups; broke the jinx and became the first deaf graduate from both his paternal and martenal homes.

[url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] gathered that Lawson is also the first deaf graduate from the University of Jos.

Sharing his inspiring story, the young man, who hailed from Otukpo, (Bent State) Benue State said he at a point lost hope but when the time was ripe, he scaled through.

This is the story of Lawson, the first deaf to be called a graduate from University of Jos.

WOW!!!
GOD is so AWESOME!
I'm the first deaf to be called a graduate in my Maternal and Paternal families (ODE IKWUYATUM and IGAH OGAMENYI).
From my family, I'm the first deaf person to graduate from UNIVERSITY OF JOS.
From my Village UPU and OTADA, I'm the first deaf to be called a graduate...

How time flies. Just like a dream of the night, It has come and gone. The Devil has finally been defeated. I'm now a VICTOR not a victim. The Devil delayed me from going for my NYSC for 3 good years. I lost all hope. I was mocked and laughed at by people, but now It is a story. The TEST has turned to a TESTIMONY. The DELAY has led to mind-blowing-testimonies in my life.
Hmmmm.....
Delay is really not denial....
CONGRATULATIONS TO ME ON MY POP...
HAPPY PASSING OUT TO ME....
THANKS TO MY GOD-SENT, ANGELIC MUM..
I LOVE YOU MORE MUM..
I LOVE YOU ELDER BROTHER AND SISTER..
I LOVE YOU MATERNAL UNCLES AND AUNTS

ODE LAWSON OGAMENYI
PRESIDENT/CEO
ODE OGAMENYI FOUNDATION NGO

http://www.idomavoice.com/2019/07/idoma-born-lawson-ogamenyi-becomes-first-deaf-person-to-graduate-from-unijos-photos.html

Sharing his inspiring story, the young man, who hailed from Otukpo, Bent State said he at a point lost hope but when the time was ripe, he scaled through.
Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
This is nice.
All the best to him in his future endeavors.
Congratulations bro.
Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Congrats to him.
Re: Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) by Stargurl20(f): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
Touching... Keep soaring higher bro. The sky is ya beginning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan, UI Ranked Among 1000 Top Universities In The World / See What Happened To Conjoined Twins Separated By Ben Carson / Schools Admitted Candidates Who Didn’t Sit For UTME —JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.