Stats: 3,161,938 members, 7,848,783 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

0kufox1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0kufox1's Profile / 0kufox1's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Darkday:
Briefing mail has dropped.

Yeah got briefing mail this afternoon
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
MrTuns:
Send a message/mail to the HR. They will give you permission to go to Lagos instead

Nice! I will try that then
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tchala:
Mine too is also at Akure

And where are you based?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
akindele487:

Ogun to Lagos is closer na ..why Akure

I have no idea o, probably felt Akure would be more comfortable for me because I schooled there, would have chosen Lagos and get it done with all these while if I had known it will turn out like this, but nevertheless no shaking, we meuve
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Jhaeyb:

You chose Akure? Or you chose Oyo and got a mail to come to Akure?

I’m based in Ogun state, chose Oyo and now I’m invited to Akure for the chat
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Jhaeyb:
Mail just came in for Oyo.. Apparently, the chat would take place in Lagos, lol

Mine came in too, Akure
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Tchala:
All other states have gotten including Abuja, PH, Benin and Lagos
Remains only Ibadan and small of Lagos that have not gotten

Wawu! It should come soon then since we’re practically the only state left
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jhaeyb:
Has anyone who chose Oyo as venue of the chat gotten any other mail since then? sad

No! Only Lagos and PH for now, guess either Ibadan or Abuja should get invite for the executive chat before the weekend. Let’s just hope for the best
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
silverkings:

Briefing mail dropped today.... Training school next

Nice one, congrats boss. When is the online TS starting? Lagos people started theirs today

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
akindele487:

It is not around 70%...over 90% get briefing mail from the first executive chat

Maybe those you know sha, quite a number of people got rejected too. Let’s just hope and pray we all get lucky
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
silverkings:

Oh! Mine was at Port Harcourt yesterday. I chose Enugu Initially but I got a mail on Friday morning that it will hold in PH. It was cool though. Transport allowance was paid

Great! Guess we should get our own mail later this week. Those who did in Lagos got transport allowance too, 5k for those inside Lagos, 38k for those who came from neighboring cities and those who came from farther cities got more. I pray you get the briefing mail soon, around 70% are getting the briefing mail while others are getting rejection mail. I hope and pray ours turn out good ��
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2022
Was told the training will last 6 months, 3 months online (8am - 4/5pm weekdays) and 3 months OTJ. 60k monthly for the 6 months but will also receive a 20k one off payment for data to be used during the online training. The online training will be 56 courses over the 3 months

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2022
silverkings:

How was the executive chat?

Haven’t done mine yet, I chose Ibadan as the location for my executive chat and we’ve not received a follow up mail yet. Seems it’s only those who chose Lagos who’ve had their executive chat for now, those who were successful at the executive chat got their briefing mail already and will start their online TS on the 12th which is Wednesday
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Access is actually higher because of the car they give after six months on confirmation. 230k with car is worth more than 259k without. But everything is not only about the pay sha.

Actually not 230k after the monthly repayment for the car is deducted, my sis who got in said it’s around 173k after the deduction. And you’ll need 2 sureties who are level 16 government officials to make sure you’re not resigning from their job till you pay up for the car, so it’s quite complex
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Jhaeyb:

Yes, it was supposed to be yesterday.. Not sure if they later postponed it xhaa cos no one is saying anything about it.

Happy Sunday

Same to you boss. The executive chat might be in batches too then, those I met when I went for my medical yesterday said theirs is scheduled for Monday at Marina
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 7:38am On Oct 02, 2022
Jhaeyb:
Lagosians, how was the executive chat today? wink

Was it yesterday? Thought it is scheduled for Monday?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeatriceM1:
Biko any idea of what to expect or whether to expect? Cos I've not heard from them since I did the cognitive assessment... Is there still hope or should I Just expect breakfast? Cos I think they should've said something even if it's in batches.

I really have no idea, I did my cognitive assessment over a month ago and received the mail to proceed to the documentation stage same day, just few hours after. So I really don’t know how this recruitment works but as long as you’re yet to get a rejection mail, keep the hope alive while also looking out for other opportunities.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jhaeyb:

Didn’t you do medicals before the executive chat mail?

No I didn’t, got the mail for the executive chat 3 days after my interview, just received the mail for the medical today

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
Got a mail asking me to fill a form for the executive chat on the 16th of this month which I did immediately, yet to get a follow up mail for the executive chat ever since but just got a mail to proceed with my medical few minutes ago. The medical is to take place tomorrow

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2022
zubis007:

Wunna never see anything, e go take like 8months before they invite you for briefing. Did medical since February and up until now no feedback. So, you guys should just relax

That it happened with you doesn’t mean it will happen with everyone. There are those who did their medical earlier this month and were invited for briefing barely a week later

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Siredc:

Lagos

Okay, goodluck with the executive chat.
Chose Ibadan as my venue, hopefully I’ll get a mail with the date for the chat soon too
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Siredc:

Mail for when the executive chat will hold

Nice! Please which location did you choose for your executive chat?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
I haven’t gotten any mail since the invite for the executive chat. Has anyone gotten a follow up mail ever since or done the executive chat?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Gr8Hamlaw:
Who has gotten executive chat mail but yet to get medical mail?

literally everyone who’s got the executive mail

(1) (of 1 pages)