Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (984409 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by benjaspa: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yeah medical mail sent
Siredc:

Sorry to ask, have they gotten back to you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Siredc: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2022
Zordib:

Mail for interview ?
Or mail that they are doing the next process in batches

Mail for when the executive chat will hold
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Siredc: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2022
benjaspa:
Yeah medical mail sent

Medical or executive chat Mail?

Or you applied for tech graduate programme?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Khatharahhhh: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2022
Was it Lagos you used as location for the chat?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jhaeyb(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Has anyone who chose Ibadan or any other place apart from Lagos as their executive chat location gotten a follow up mail?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
I haven’t gotten any mail since the invite for the executive chat. Has anyone gotten a follow up mail ever since or done the executive chat?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Zordib: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Siredc:

Oh you’ve done your interview before?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Siredc:

Nice! Please which location did you choose for your executive chat?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Siredc: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Zordib:

Oh you’ve done your interview before?

Yes
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Siredc: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
0kufox1:

Nice! Please which location did you choose for your executive chat?

Lagos
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Siredc:

Lagos

Okay, goodluck with the executive chat.
Chose Ibadan as my venue, hopefully I’ll get a mail with the date for the chat soon too
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jhaeyb(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
I think it’s only Lagos folks that have gotten a follow up email

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MrTuns: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
I am slated for medicals tomorrow. Someone should add me up to the whatsapp group 09121698851
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zubis007: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2022
silverkings:

The delay is becoming something else... I've done medical and received executive chat mail

Wunna never see anything, e go take like 8months before they invite you for briefing. Did medical since February and up until now no feedback. So, you guys should just relax
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Siredc: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2022
zubis007:

Wunna never see anything, e go take like 8months before they invite you for briefing. Did medical since February and up until now no feedback. So, you guys should just relax

Sorry to ask, was it for tech graduate programme you applied for?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2022
zubis007:

That it happened with you doesn’t mean it will happen with everyone. There are those who did their medical earlier this month and were invited for briefing barely a week later

4 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2022
zubis007:

They just forget you ne, Two sets have completed TS and OJT since you did your medicals February and they all applied after you. It's unfortunate but it's rare, God help all of us. There's a girl in this TS they forgot since last year, she had to reapply and did everything again.

The moment you see they start a new application you don't need anyone to tell you you're dusted. Either reapply or move on hopefully to better things.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jpxxx: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Looking at this, it is clear that some candidates can be forgotten entirely. Those who had their medical examination February this year have completed their TS and are already working with UBA. I know one of them.

I think we need to organise ourselves according to the stages we are currently and create whatsapp groups so that we can easily track when they start giving feedbacks again. By so doing, one can get hinted if he or she is about to be forgotten.

And how to go about it if you have been forgotten is to disturb them profusely. They usually respond to profuse disturbance.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jpxxx: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
If you have completed your documentation and have not been interviewed but you received this email, drop your number let me add you to the WhatsApp group

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chuuma: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jpxxx:
If you have completed your documentation and have not been interviewed but you received this email, please drop your number for let me add you to the WhatsApp group.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
Got a mail asking me to fill a form for the executive chat on the 16th of this month which I did immediately, yet to get a follow up mail for the executive chat ever since but just got a mail to proceed with my medical few minutes ago. The medical is to take place tomorrow

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jhaeyb(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
0kufox1:
Got a mail asking me to fill a form for the executive chat on the 16th of this month which I did immediately, yet to get a follow up mail for the executive chat ever since but just got a mail to proceed with my medical few minutes ago. The medical is to take place tomorrow
Didn’t you do medicals before the executive chat mail?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jhaeyb:

Didn’t you do medicals before the executive chat mail?

No I didn’t, got the mail for the executive chat 3 days after my interview, just received the mail for the medical today

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by silverkings: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
zubis007:

Let's keep watching as i look out for other opportunities. No be only ỤBA be my plan
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by silverkings: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jpxxx:
Looking at this, it is clear that some candidates can be forgotten entirely. Those who had their medical examination February this year have completed their TS and are already working with UBA. I know one of them.

I think we need to organise ourselves according to the stages we are currently and create whatsapp groups so that we can easily track when they start giving feedbacks again. By so doing, one can get hinted if he or she is about to be forgotten.

And how to go about it if you have been forgotten is to disturb them profusely. They usually respond to profuse disturbance.
Your friend is he in Operations or marketing. Kuz I heard they that UBA is all about marketing.... I'm not a marketing guy ooo
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by stephen998: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jpxxx:
If you have completed your documentation and have not been interviewed but you received this email, drop your number let me add you to the WhatsApp group
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by BeatriceM1(f): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
0kufox1:
Biko any idea of what to expect or whether to expect? Cos I've not heard from them since I did the cognitive assessment... Is there still hope or should I Just expect breakfast? Cos I think they should've said something even if it's in batches.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeatriceM1:
Biko any idea of what to expect or whether to expect? Cos I've not heard from them since I did the cognitive assessment... Is there still hope or should I Just expect breakfast? Cos I think they should've said something even if it's in batches.

I really have no idea, I did my cognitive assessment over a month ago and received the mail to proceed to the documentation stage same day, just few hours after. So I really don’t know how this recruitment works but as long as you’re yet to get a rejection mail, keep the hope alive while also looking out for other opportunities.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zubis007: 6:15am On Oct 01, 2022
silverkings:

Let's keep watching as i look out for other opportunities. No be only ỤBA be my plan

I have long moved on. After writing mails over and over again, I got no reply and so decided to move on with my life. God has a better plan for my life. My colleague with whom I did medical together has rounded up his OJT yesterday. God is in control.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Brunicekid(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Jpxxx:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Brunicekid(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2022
zubis007:

That's about 7 months
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by QueenJassie: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
[sub][/sub]
Jpxxx:

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.