Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981580 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Khatharahhhh: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Siredc:

Lagos
How was the executive chat
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jhaeyb(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lagosians, how was the executive chat today? wink
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by BeatriceM1(f): 12:23am On Oct 02, 2022
0kufox1:

I really have no idea, I did my cognitive assessment over a month ago and received the mail to proceed to the documentation stage same day, just few hours after. So I really don’t know how this recruitment works but as long as you’re yet to get a rejection mail, keep the hope alive while also looking out for other opportunities.
At least you got a mail after the assessment
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 7:38am On Oct 02, 2022
Jhaeyb:
Lagosians, how was the executive chat today? wink

Was it yesterday? Thought it is scheduled for Monday?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jhaeyb(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2022
0kufox1:

Was it yesterday? Thought it is scheduled for Monday?
Yes, it was supposed to be yesterday.. Not sure if they later postponed it xhaa cos no one is saying anything about it.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Jhaeyb:

Yes, it was supposed to be yesterday.. Not sure if they later postponed it xhaa cos no one is saying anything about it.

Happy Sunday

Same to you boss. The executive chat might be in batches too then, those I met when I went for my medical yesterday said theirs is scheduled for Monday at Marina
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dubylhover(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zordib:

Lol.. as if some people will not be taken to marketing regardless.

More than 50% of the new intakes would be taken to sales/marketing

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dubylhover(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Idrismusty97:
They just forget you ne, Two sets have completed TS and OJT since you did your medicals February and they all applied after you. It's unfortunate but it's rare, God help all of us. There's a girl in this TS they forgot since last year, she had to reapply and did everything again.

The moment you see they start a new application you don't need anyone to tell you you're dusted. Either reapply or move on hopefully to better things.

Haba,don't discourage people like that, cheesy.its only one set that has finished otj rotation this whole year,so it's not far fetched for one to still have hope.besides the set that has finished otj rotation this year started the recruitment process last year

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Leobahor: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=stephen998 post=117146098][/quote]

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by silverkings: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lagos people how was the executive chat today. Please Update us. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chimhigher(m): 6:41am On Oct 04, 2022
The executive chat was ok. Just basically the same thing you were asked during interview
I was interviewed by an Executive director.
Just
Introduce yourself
Are you working
Do you have Any questions

That was all.
I feel the main reason for the chat was just so we can come fill the account opening form and collect our ATM card.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jhaeyb(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2022
chimhigher:
The executive chat was ok. Just basically the same thing you were asked during interview
I was interviewed by an Executive director.
Just
Introduce yourself
Are you working
Do you have Any questions

That was all.
I feel the main reason for the chat was just so we can come fill the account opening form and collect our ATM card.
Finally!
Thank you so much for this..
Hopefully other states would get invites soon enough too..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tchala: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Briefing mail just dropped now for those who did their executive chat in Lagos yesterday

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chuuma: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tchala:
Briefing mail just dropped now for those who did their executive chat in Lagos yesterday
Have you done medicals?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jhaeyb(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tchala:
And some of us in other states haven’t gotten an invite mail. sad

Congratulations to those who got the briefing mail though cool grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Debby99: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2022
Jhaeyb:
And some of us in other states haven’t gotten an invite mail. sad

Congratulations to those who got the briefing mail though cool grin

Some people got regret mail after the executive chat sad sad cry
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jpxxx: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Did they ask you any question you could not answer?
Debby99:

Some people got regret mail after the executive chat sad sad cry

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Blissrollins: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Please someone add me to UBA TS whatsapp groupchat 08166354580
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MadaraUchiha: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Abeg between UBA and Access bank which one is better
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by akindele487(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
MadaraUchiha:
Abeg between UBA and Access bank which one is better
In pay...access
Career growth and others...UBA

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Anniediva96(f): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2022
akindele487:

In pay...access
Career growth and others...UBA
UBA pays a bit higher than Access
Access Bank pays 230k for graduate trainee while UBA pays 259k
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bobolarry(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please any idea how much Ecobank pays graduate trainee?
Anniediva96:

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Idrismusty97(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anniediva96:

Access is actually higher because of the car they give after six months on confirmation. 230k with car is worth more than 259k without. But everything is not only about the pay sha.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MadaraUchiha: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
bobolarry:
Please any idea how much Ecobank pays graduate trainee?

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Darkday: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Access is actually higher because of the car they give after six months on confirmation. 230k with car is worth more than 259k without. But everything is not only about the pay sha.

I think they take the money out of their salaries though. So it doesn’t end up being 230k anymore after you take the car. You have the option to reject the car too. I remember my brother didn’t take it then because the time frame to pay it off was too long.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Idrismusty97:

Actually not 230k after the monthly repayment for the car is deducted, my sis who got in said it’s around 173k after the deduction. And you’ll need 2 sureties who are level 16 government officials to make sure you’re not resigning from their job till you pay up for the car, so it’s quite complex
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by silverkings: 2:46am On Oct 09, 2022
0kufox1:

Actually not 230k after the monthly repayment for the car is deducted, my sis who got in said it’s around 173k after the deduction. And you’ll need 2 sureties who are level 16 government officials to make sure you’re not resigning from their job till you pay up for the car, so it’s quite complex
How was the executive chat?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2022
silverkings:

How was the executive chat?

Haven’t done mine yet, I chose Ibadan as the location for my executive chat and we’ve not received a follow up mail yet. Seems it’s only those who chose Lagos who’ve had their executive chat for now, those who were successful at the executive chat got their briefing mail already and will start their online TS on the 12th which is Wednesday
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ethelfine: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2022
Have you been added? Please who has the group link?
Blissrollins:
Please someone add me to UBA TS whatsapp groupchat 08166354580
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2022
Was told the training will last 6 months, 3 months online (8am - 4/5pm weekdays) and 3 months OTJ. 60k monthly for the 6 months but will also receive a 20k one off payment for data to be used during the online training. The online training will be 56 courses over the 3 months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by silverkings: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
0kufox1:

Haven’t done mine yet, I chose Ibadan as the location for my executive chat and we’ve not received a follow up mail yet. Seems it’s only those who chose Lagos who’ve had their executive chat for now, those who were successful at the executive chat got their briefing mail already and will start their online TS on the 12th which is Wednesday

Oh! Mine was at Port Harcourt yesterday. I chose Enugu Initially but I got a mail on Friday morning that it will hold in PH. It was cool though. Transport allowance was paid
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0kufox1: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
silverkings:

Oh! Mine was at Port Harcourt yesterday. I chose Enugu Initially but I got a mail on Friday morning that it will hold in PH. It was cool though. Transport allowance was paid

Great! Guess we should get our own mail later this week. Those who did in Lagos got transport allowance too, 5k for those inside Lagos, 38k for those who came from neighboring cities and those who came from farther cities got more. I pray you get the briefing mail soon, around 70% are getting the briefing mail while others are getting rejection mail. I hope and pray ours turn out good ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.