Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

0m0nnakoda's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0m0nnakoda's Profile / 0m0nnakoda's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 0m0nnakoda: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
hahahha. This guy is a poet. Poetic justice. We need to open a record label for you
Ogun responds to poetry
Ogun will chew your teeth
He will stone you today and you will die yesterday
You will gather with your hands in the morning and Ogun will scatter with his legs in the evening
You will labour for others
Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 0m0nnakoda: 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
use same ogun and support your own mother out of poverty and wretchedness. Dont use it scamming people online. Abi you no like to get money, na so so kill you want ogun to they kill for you, you wey go still die poor and wretched.
Your mother will never be comfortable
She will will live in agony and pain
Politics / Re: My Opinion: One President With Six Vice Presidents, One From Each Zone. by 0m0nnakoda: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
the three senators per senatorial districts should rather be elected as deputy governors. So instead of a joint ticket of governor and deputy, they run independently. Governor and 3 deputies. That way they can check themselves, stop rascality, reduce the overbearing influence of have a strong governor and weak deputy and have better representation of the senatorial zones in the executive
Shut up.Your dirty mouth
Politics / Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by 0m0nnakoda: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
lol. I fear you? I no fear your father, not even your great ancestors. If you insult me, I will insult you.
Very good you done buy market
Politics / Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by 0m0nnakoda: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
so you were expecting Atiku or Tinubu to share votes with him in a state he governed and performed excellently? I dont even get you.
If you go around abusing people do not cross my lane
I have zero tolerance for insults

If you insult me one day I will insult you for 100
I am not nice
Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 0m0nnakoda: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
e pain am. You live inside the bush thats why all you could come up with is snake bite. You for talk say na cold from AC go kill my mother not snake bite. All this gutter people on nairaland claiming fresh in lagos.
Ogun fry chinchin with your mother's blood
She will dry up in front of you
Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 0m0nnakoda: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
have you ever sold anything in your life or know how to make profits? All you know is beg and get peanuts every month end. Dimwit.
Your mother will beg to death
She will die of snake bite

1 Like

Politics / Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by 0m0nnakoda: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
onuman:

That's no valid answer to the question?
Your opinion
On that basis we have a president elect with a certificate
Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 0m0nnakoda: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
lol you dont even know your books. You dont know Imo state has one of the biggest palm plantations in Nigeria. ADA palm. So also is every other south eastern state littered with individual and community plam plantations. Travel una no gree. Na to they one face me I face you they type rubbish
Not book or theory tell us
what it produced last year or the year before
I know Imo state more than you can imagine
Stop parroting travel because I have travelled extensively in the Imo stat
More than you
It is a failing plantation

SE is no longer relevant in palm oil
There are modern high yield crops which SE was slow to adapt
Politics / Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by 0m0nnakoda: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
onuman:

True??

How then did Mahmood Mahmood of INEC know who won the presidential election after just 3 days?
They did it in front of National TV

1 Like

Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 0m0nnakoda: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Nnewi better pass your entire states grin you won't find brown roofs here in Nnewi like sadwaste states grin cheesy No wonder yoruba girls are all over here doing olosho business grin and selling useless dirty agbos grin
Have you ever been to Nnewi?
I doubt it

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 0m0nnakoda: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
have you ever heard of palm oil millions? Stop talking rubbish. Travel
What palm oil
Stop the lies
Which SE state produces the Most palm oil today?
Is Akwa ibom,Cross River,Edo,Rivers Ondo now part of SE?I
Abia was the only major player but not today

2 Likes

Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 0m0nnakoda: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bigshots001:

Remove Lagos state, which other state in the SW are you even bragging about?
I understand that most you rural dwellers in the different Yorubas states are not even indigens of Lagos state (Ekó),that you migrated there and saw a better opportunity doesn't mean you're the one that developed it.
And mind you Lagos was a British colony years back and there have been developments in that area even before independence and the real owners of Lagos are the Aworis and Binis, you're an immigrant just like every other person who migrated there for greener pastures.So spare me this your bigotry bs.
If You don't come to Ibadan to buy day old chicks
Ibos in SE won't eat eggs.
The whole SE
You would only eat rats that you call bushmeat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Culture / Re: Why Onitsha Is Not An Igboland, It Belongs To Benins by 0m0nnakoda: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
christistruth01:

Onitsha is even from the Yoruba word Oritsha
There was an idol they used to visit around there in the Past

Exactly
We have been saying it for a long time

1 Like

Health / Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by 0m0nnakoda: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
mastermaestro:

Does government fund football here as much as they invest in the training of doctors? Come up with a better comparison. sad
You have the data?
X
How much do they invest in training one doctor?
Politics / Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
copyrites:

Then allow Yoruba people play politics too without tormenting their lives with tribalism and Yoruba ronu nonsense.
I am stopping them?
Like I said it you do not understand English get an interpreter handful forming Voltron
What is the relevance of where Mulikat was born?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
copyrites:

Are you okay? Who made Tinubu the voice of the Yoruba people when we have people like Obasanjo?

Am I okay?

Let us start with your father?
Is he ok?
I never said he is voice of Yoruba people
If you cannot comprehend English find someone to interpret
He was playing politics which is his right

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
copyrites:

...before you come here to type your yoruba solidarity nonsense, please know that Mrs Akande is from Oyo state, Nigeria but was born and raised in Kaduna state. She lived in KD and northern Nigeria till adulthood.

If you people don't want to be unfortunate in life, please stop spreading lies, hate, and tribalism.

We sensible yoruba people have seen through you ediots from APC.
Where she was born and raised is irrelevant
The point is that she was in a different party from Tinubu and he had no reason to support her
That specious argument has been dismantled on this epic thread
The bigger point is Goodluck Jonathan marginalised the Yoruba with cheerleading from Ibos and they try to excuse that with this Mulikat story
It is politics if they were sincere they should have approached Tinubu to nominate somebody for the job.
Let us not forget that in 2011 GEJ got victory in all SW states except Osun with Tinubu's help.
My interest In this is Yoruba interest not Tinubu's but Tinubu was well within his rights to play that kind of politics
So that didn't work out .What did GEJ offer the Yoruba people in PDP? Like Bode George,Dimeji Bankole,Oyinlola,Gbenga Daniel etc? Shame and humiliation

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Yoruba Ronu: Tinubu Fought Against The Nomination Of Mulikat Akande As Speaker by 0m0nnakoda: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
copyrites:

...before you come here to type your yoruba solidarity nonsense, please know that Mrs Akande is from Oyo state, Nigeria but was born and raised in Kaduna state. She lived in KD and northern Nigeria till adulthood.

If you people don't want to be unfortunate in life, please stop spreading lies, hate, and tribalism.

We sensible yoruba people have seen through you ediots from APC.
Where she was born and raised is irrelevant
The point is that she was in a different party from Tinubu and he had no reason to support her
That specious argument has been dismantled on this epic thread
The bigger point is Goodluck Jonathan marginalised the Yoruba with cheerleading from Ibos and they try to excuse that with this Mulikat story
It is politics if they were sincere they should have approached Tinubu to nominate somebody for the job.
Let us not forget that in 2011 GEJ got victory in all SW states except Osun with Tinubu's help.
My interest In this is Yoruba interest not Tinubu's but Tinubu was well within his rights to play that kind of politics
So that didn't work out .What did GEJ offer the Yoruba people in PDP? Like Bode George,Dimeji Bankole,Oyinlola,Gbwnga Daniel etc? Shame and humiliation

3 Likes

Health / Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by 0m0nnakoda: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
mastermaestro:

I think government should stop subsidizing medical sciences. UK is just reaping from the sweat of our government. If you talk now, emotional people go begin rant. sad

But they should allow footballers to go ?
Health / Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by 0m0nnakoda: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Tobijays:
To study Medicine in UK non of them can’t! After paying cheap tuition, take advantage of the system they now travel overseas to get same pay as those that paid thousands of pounds to study medicine. Nigeria pays those that lectured them all for nothing! Nigeria must wake up
same logic applies to Victor Osimhen
Health / Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by 0m0nnakoda: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Have you ever experienced sexual molestation?
Politics / Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by 0m0nnakoda: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Culture / Re: Why Onitsha Is Not An Igboland, It Belongs To Benins by 0m0nnakoda: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
So Onitsha is not Ibo
Politics / Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by 0m0nnakoda: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
So Onitsha is not Ibo
Politics / Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by 0m0nnakoda: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
totit:

Honestly.
See, none of them would give you an accurate answer, ever!
All you'll get is some options or blogs quoting imaginary figures without any form of stats or table stating how such a level of bogus rubbish was arrived at.

Lmaoo grin
Typical and predictable
Onitsha is not even Ibo land
Politics / Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by 0m0nnakoda: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
What does Onitsha. Mean in Ibo language?
Onitsha is not Ibo land and the people are not aboriginal Ibos
Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 0m0nnakoda: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
Othority:

I'm tired of them, they are half human being, and half intelligent. The only sense they have is to make money, in most cases illegimately.
How many of them have sense to make money?
Leave that story
They can only tell that to a person that has not been to their land
Rural Iboland is a case study in poverty
They eat all manner or leaves and grass in the name of soup
Rats are a staple in their diet
I know them reach village
Erosion has devastated their land no end it is piteous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.