Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) (16325 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters / South Westerners; What's Your Thoughts On A Pat Utomi Presidency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by christistruth01: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
Tochj:

Excuse of a lazy bone
IPOB issue is not up to five years.
Hausas are doing well in villages
You are here blaming IPOB.

Do you know why Dangote Drivers no longer go to the South East
Too many of their drivers were killed by ipob

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by totit: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
BossGerald:

You have comprehension issues, pls point out where I mentioned lagos is overrated?? Are you sure you can properly read and understand English??

Your papa was born in mushin? How about his father and great grand father?? Are you deeply rooted in lagos abi it was your grand pa that abandoned his ekiti backward village to lagos where he birthed your papa??

And again, mushin of all places?? Even my hometown has better housings and natural environment than some places in lagos.

Another one, b4 you start your silly assumptions, you can check my thread and see where I live, none of your cities in SW aside lagos is half of it.

Really, I have comprehension issue yet you couldn't figure that the SW region has 6 states including Lagos?

What does it matter if a part of me is from Mushin is mushin not within Lagos?

See, Emeka, your region is nothing to write home about and more so, the only state in that region that is known for trading majorly is Alambra. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Babaken(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
BossGerald:

Oga, what's even in that overrated region?? Remove lagos and tell me, why you no fit stay for your papa backward village, that you had to go lagos to drag land with lagosians??
poverty and hunger push you to sell your father property you are here saying they come to drag land with lagosians the land and houses they are occupying is for free or paid for.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by UrPapa: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
BossGerald:

It can never, I live more comfortably here than most of you living in muslin, ajegunle etc...check my threads,it's there for you to see.
you live comfortably based on which yardstick

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Bigshots001(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
waynetee:
You lack logical sense, if igbos are really sensible and hardworking. Then they should be in their zone now enjoying their best life but rather all the life that could be enjoyed in Nigeria for now is found in SW.

To be realistic , you're just acting like slaves everywhere, used and dismissed.

yorubas are more advanced than you in every area of life, it is obvious to any sane person. You are just chest beating nonentities found everywhere. let that sink into your pig brain!

I guess the imbalance system you're enjoying in Nigeria is what gave you the guts to spit rubbish, Igbos are everywhere both locally and internationally and they do well in any environment they find themselves.
I bet you, Yorubas can't even survive what igbos have survived in Nigeria even with the unfavorable treatments being metted out on us in this Nigerian combination.
When you say SW,I hope you're not referring to Lagos, because you lazy folks will migrate from Osun, Oyo, Kwara,Ogun or Ondo state for greener pastures and immediately started claiming ownership of Eko and start intimidating the hardworking residents of the state
Some Lazy cowards who have no lives apart from claiming ownership of Lagos state.
If this country wants to move forward, let's go confederalism and let each region develop itself.
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Bigshots001(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
waynetee:

You have no reasonable point, would you rather go from heaven to hell fire? Why would i leave where i could do my work more efficiently and travel to terrorists den!

Common .. Yorubas travel to more advanced places like abroad, while you people come to yorubaland for greener pastures, that is the reality of things if you are lost.

They are way above you interms of reasoning.
SW is the comfort zone for now and the yorubas are the proud owner of it, best economy in Nigeria , best security, industrial hub, almost 90% of universities are located here, the list goes.. i do not think any sensible person would term them foolish and weak when they are living in the most competitive place in Nigeria .

How can we compete with you when we set the standards, the bests are here and what the best ones among you can do is try to catch up, that's why you come here to sell pants and boxers in 2x2 shop yorubas lend you.. Know your place abeg!

Every sane man wants a better life and would love to travel to greener pastures and yorubas lead the whole of Africa. Yorubas takes more than half of total Nigerians living in England today... It simply means yorubas always make it first before any Nigerian .. We are just not lousy like you people.

So You sound stupid saying we should compete with Igbos.... Can a white man come to Nigeria to compete?

Remove Lagos state, which other state in the SW are you even bragging about?
I understand that most you rural dwellers in the different Yorubas states are not even indigens of Lagos state (Ekó),that you migrated there and saw a better opportunity doesn't mean you're the one that developed it.
And mind you Lagos was a British colony years back and there have been developments in that area even before independence and the real owners of Lagos are the Aworis and Binis, you're an immigrant just like every other person who migrated there for greener pastures.So spare me this your bigotry bs.
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by nairanaira12: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
gabbytabby:
Who says make una no go please halele yesterdaytoday is getting too late

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Lol. For as long as igbos remain part of this country, they will dominate anywhere they like.
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 9gerian: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
The truth hurts right? cheesy

Banter or not, let’s just keep to facts. You hear!

EmekaA125:

If you can't beat them, you join them. You fools can't compete with Igbos in your region talk more of Igbo home base–SouthEast. Mugu

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Connected1: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
UrPapa:
yorubas are not lazy or hateful people
Yorubas don’t just have any connection with igbos, even according to history yorubas and igbos barely made contact
A yoruba man prefers to go to the north than South East
Your post doesn't have any meaning, you can do well not to quote me until you have something reasonable to say.
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Udanta: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
Fool, you asked if a white man can come to Nigeria to compete? The white man left europe where they over 1000 years more advanced and came and colonised almost all of Africa! You move away from competition to find new opportunities, even a brain dead amoeba would know this.

You cannot remain in your comfort zone in a slum and be waxing lyrical about mediocrity. The jews are all over the world succeeding, same for the indians and chinese. It is in human dna to migrate or seek out new opportunities. You seem to be proud of migration only when it is to a white mans country. Stop being ignorant.

waynetee:

You have no reasonable point, would you rather go from heaven to hell fire? Why would i leave where i could do my work more efficiently and travel to terrorists den!

Common .. Yorubas travel to more advanced places like abroad, while you people come to yorubaland for greener pastures, that is the reality of things if you are lost.

They are way above you interms of reasoning.
SW is the comfort zone for now and the yorubas are the proud owner of it, best economy in Nigeria , best security, industrial hub, almost 90% of universities are located here, the list goes.. i do not think any sensible person would term them foolish and weak when they are living in the most competitive place in Nigeria .

How can we compete with you when we set the standards, the bests are here and what the best ones among you can do is try to catch up, that's why you come here to sell pants and boxers in 2x2 shop yorubas lend you.. Know your place abeg!

Every sane man wants a better life and would love to travel to greener pastures and yorubas lead the whole of Africa. Yorubas takes more than half of total Nigerians living in England today... It simply means yorubas always make it first before any Nigerian .. We are just not lousy like you people.

So You sound stupid saying we should compete with Igbos.... Can a white man come to Nigeria to compete?
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ysth(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Rubbish talk. SE is a dead state where people can hardly succeed. Who goes to such place
have you ever heard of palm oil millions? Stop talking rubbish. Travel
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ysth(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Roboto11:
Even Chinese people no dey go SE.

grin
you never step foot in ebonyi na why
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 0m0nnakoda: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bigshots001:

Remove Lagos state, which other state in the SW are you even bragging about?
I understand that most you rural dwellers in the different Yorubas states are not even indigens of Lagos state (Ekó),that you migrated there and saw a better opportunity doesn't mean you're the one that developed it.
And mind you Lagos was a British colony years back and there have been developments in that area even before independence and the real owners of Lagos are the Aworis and Binis, you're an immigrant just like every other person who migrated there for greener pastures.So spare me this your bigotry bs.
If You don't come to Ibadan to buy day old chicks
Ibos in SE won't eat eggs.
The whole SE
You would only eat rats that you call bushmeat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 0m0nnakoda: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
have you ever heard of palm oil millions? Stop talking rubbish. Travel
What palm oil
Stop the lies
Which SE state produces the Most palm oil today?
Is Akwa ibom,Cross River,Edo,Rivers Ondo now part of SE?I
Abia was the only major player but not today

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ProblemChild1: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
nnewi village.. cheesy
come to ibadan and see igbo olosho everywhere grin grin grin
Nnewi better pass your entire states grin you won't find brown roofs here in Nnewi like sadwaste states grin cheesy No wonder yoruba girls are all over here doing olosho business grin and selling useless dirty agbos grin
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 0m0nnakoda: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Nnewi better pass your entire states grin you won't find brown roofs here in Nnewi like sadwaste states grin cheesy No wonder yoruba girls are all over here doing olosho business grin and selling useless dirty agbos grin
Have you ever been to Nnewi?
I doubt it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ProblemChild1: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
grin You no serious o, my niggah.
grin I don raise hand 🙌🙌
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ProblemChild1: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
0m0nnakoda:

Have you ever been to Nnewi?
I doubt it
I'm in Nnewi now presently, came to pay visit to my people. That's my home town. Next week I will be in Abuja
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by BossGerald: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Babaken:
poverty and hunger push you to sell your father property you are here saying they come to drag land with lagosians the land and houses they are occupying is for free or paid for.

I should be asking you that, why are you all running away from your ogbomoso villages in the night, only to come do owomida and claim lagosian in the day??
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by BossGerald: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
UrPapa:
you live comfortably based on which yardstick

Based on what isn't yet achievable in your big slummy states
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Roboto11: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
you never step foot in ebonyi na why

I have been everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ysth(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
0m0nnakoda:

What palm oil
Stop the lies
Which SE state produces the Most palm oil today?
Is Akwa ibom,Cross River,Edo,Rivers Ondo now part of SE?I
Abia was the only major player but not today
lol you dont even know your books. You dont know Imo state has one of the biggest palm plantations in Nigeria. ADA palm. So also is every other south eastern state littered with individual and community plam plantations. Travel una no gree. Na to they one face me I face you they type rubbish. The oil palm belt cuts across the entire southern states. So if you think people leaving in eastern states are wretched, come down here and see living good life.
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by BossGerald: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
totit:

Really, I have comprehension issue yet you couldn't figure that the SW region has 6 states including Lagos?

What does it matter if a part of me is from Mushin is mushin not within Lagos?

See, Emeka, your region is nothing to write home about and more so, the only state in that region that is known for trading majorly is Alambra. grin

See as you dey hype mushin, I don't blame a poor ogbomoso refugee like you.

Meanwhile, I told you that your region is overrated, when you remove lagos from the equation you'll understand better.

Anambra is better than any of your big 5 slummy states, Enugu city and Owerri is more developed than any of your brown roof ravaged shity cities in your 5 states.

Ebonyi state is now better with more infrastructures, thanks to dave umahi...Abia state has helped poor souls like you who can't afford designer's shoes and wears, if not for them, you for don dey waka naked.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 0m0nnakoda: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
lol you dont even know your books. You dont know Imo state has one of the biggest palm plantations in Nigeria. ADA palm. So also is every other south eastern state littered with individual and community plam plantations. Travel una no gree. Na to they one face me I face you they type rubbish
Not book or theory tell us
what it produced last year or the year before
I know Imo state more than you can imagine
Stop parroting travel because I have travelled extensively in the Imo stat
More than you
It is a failing plantation

SE is no longer relevant in palm oil
There are modern high yield crops which SE was slow to adapt
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by UrPapa: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
BossGerald:

Based on what isn't yet achievable in your big slummy states
na dem
See Mr Comfortable grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by totit: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
BossGerald:

See as you dey hype mushin, I don't blame a poor ogbomoso refugee like you.

Meanwhile, I told you that your region is overrated, when you remove lagos from the equation you'll understand better.

Anambra is better than any of your big 5 slummy states, Enugu city and Owerri is more developed than any of your brown roof ravaged shity cities in your 5 states.

Ebonyi state is now better with more infrastructures, thanks to dave umahi...Abia state has helped poor souls like you who can't afford designer's shoes and wears, if not for them, you for don dey waka naked.

Mumu, you cant mention my region and exclude Lagos at the same time.

Mumu everywhere.
As for the rest of your trash except you bring a fact keep it to your self Okoro. I ain't got no time for your usual imaginary superiority.
Bunch of immigrants. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ysth(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
0m0nnakoda:

Your father is definitely a mumu
That mumu will kill him
We know you are uncivilized and mannerless
keep it at home
No cross my lane
Speak with courtesy or fucck off
have you ever sold anything in your life or know how to make profits? All you know is beg and get peanuts every month end. Dimwit.
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ysth(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
Roboto11:

I have been everywhere in Nigeria.
hehe. Okay one question, what town do you pass coming from abia state into ebonyi using okigwe road?
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 0m0nnakoda: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
have you ever sold anything in your life or know how to make profits? All you know is beg and get peanuts every month end. Dimwit.
Your mother will beg to death
She will die of snake bite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan / I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose / President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.