Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

0one's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0one's Profile / 0one's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Graphics/Video Market / Re: Barely Used Canon 70d For Sale by 0one(m): 1:31am On Mar 17, 2020
Hi, is this still available? If yes, how much. where is your location?
Car Talk / Re: How Does One Calculate Fuel Consumption Based On Distance Covered By A Vehicle?? by 0one(m): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Thanks for this chief��
lalaboi:

Chelc the below formulae, i feel its fairly accurate to some extent if its not being modified. The only thing that will make you question it is the variations in calculatioon on a daily which can be due to various reasons like Traffic, Non-Traffic(makes result impressive but should not be standard), Driver Running the engine whilst not moving for AC, driving style of driver, wrong assumption on the amount of fuel left in the tank and some others. This can alter your final results on your weekly report.

The average KM/L that you ask for will only be for new vehicles and are 'estimates' by the manufacturers. They will not apply most times to these vehicle types because of the mode of use. Over time(years), the effectiveness of the vehicles in terms on fuel consumption will ultimately reduce and its left to the formulae to determine the very close and semi-accurate km/L . If Fuel gauges were digital and could tell exact amount of Litres left in the tank for these vehicles then getting an exact usage of fuel per distance will be accurate.

For the house, here is the formulae for weekly calculation and can be adjusted for calcualtion on per full tank basis too.

Distance Covered - Ds
Fuel Used over distance - F
Ending Odometer Readinf - EndODO
Starting Odometer reading - StartODO
Initial Fuel in Vehicle at start of the week - Fi
Fuel Retained at end of the week - Fr
Fuel Purchased - Fp

KM/L = Distance Covered/Fuel Used over the distance

Distance Covered = Ending Odometer reading at End date of the Week - Starting Odometer reading at Start date of the Week
Fuel USed Over distance = (Initial Fuel retained in vehicle + Fuel Purchased Over the course of the week) - Fuel Retained in Vehicle at end of the week

KM/L = Ds/F

Where Ds= EndODO - StartODO
and
F = (Fi+Fp) - Fr

Regards
Business / Re: The Mobile Phone Secret Website Computer Village Guys Are Too Frighten To Reveal by 0one(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
can you please drop a number you can be reached on? thanks
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 8:06pm On May 12, 2018
Brother abeg quote me next ooo and if possible try get the source make men smile well. God bless you for sharing.
joshuakdboy:
So, i went to play game today and that same guy of the other day came to play game(s) again today...

one was a game in Chile correct score 1-2 and the game has finished playing (16:00)

The owner of the shop is my friend so I asked him to check his netlist and search out the other games the guy played and I'm dropping them here.

I was pessimistic about dropping it here since but since the first game actually played his correct score I'm dropping the others..

he played them singles and then combined them again to form a single slip..

These remaining games are in both in Colombia Primera B

Club Cortulua v Orsomarso
1/X
HT / FT

U. M. Santa Marta v Real Santander
Correct score (0:1)

please, stake with sense, use what you can afford to lose.

I am not sure neither am i the source.
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 12:34am On May 08, 2018
all right chief. I will be suited and booted by then
TissuePaper:
you can.. Saturday and Sunday is gonna be huge.. Stay tuned
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2018
How can i join you on this?
TissuePaper:
the odds were in my favor
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2018
congratulations man.. Your story is inspiring. The earth's elements rewarded you for your kind gesture. Well done
joshuakdboy:
B954ECSPSQSRWR-1660749

Long story short...

Today i went to a bet9ja shop to play a game..

A boy also brought a game which he called fixed match to play... Correct score 2-1

He asked the shop attendant to stake it 500naira for him and the boy mistakenly printed it 5000 naira.

An argument ensued and I decided to use my own 5000 naira to settle the fight while the boy reprinted his own for 500 naira.

Now God has blessed me for settling a fight.

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2018
chief abeg dey quote me for your remixes abeg
Kizyte:
jerrisonjeff is good at big odds. On the 25th of October last year, I won 11K with 1H on his big odd games that I remixed, and the second remix of 4.3M (B952EAQTRPQCZR-1314322) was destroyed by one game. cool
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2018
73GYSFJ
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2018
Congrats man, I think this is the way o!
daboski22:
This weekend was terrible 20 tickets out of 21 lost but na me win last last grin

B936ECPQARTCAZ-1211586
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2018
Thanks chief! We are together
chrisino5:
lemme drop this one..
Argentina
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2018
well noted!
chrisino5:

whatsapp me bro
if you can appreciate after win
I have a game playing this night and tomorrow
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2018
Thanks man. I appreciate. We are one family. We go dey alright.
HitlerGaddafi:
you don't need to follow any protocol and don't let anyone intimidate you. Also get the fact that you are not a newbie here, this is a house where everyone is welcome irrespective of race, tribe, religion and time of registering into nairaland. Judging from your moniker, you joined nairaland 2008. Far earlier than most people claiming boss here so if any stipend is to be shared, you have every right to add your name because within the last 10 years, you must have visited this section/thread many times. Only that you didn't comment. Many people claiming oldbies here only joined last year. Lhimeet for example was still in primary 5 when you joined nairaland in 2008.
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2018
No wahala I no mind
austino677:
my games requires good stake amount
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2018
Thanks chief
suckmyPENIS:
Welcome just behave accordingly
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2018
Thanks chief... I pray we all smile to the bank on a daily basis
Chidexter:

Respect, to be respected.

Welcome bro
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2018
Good evening guys, i'am a "Newbie" here. If games dey abeg make una quote me make una help my life. I will also be dropping games when i have. Are there any other protocols i need to follow?

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2018
i pray it greens!
Mohsis:
B928ECEQACTZRC-47877

Last hope
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2018
my guy, na the ginger be dat o!
GoshenNLA:
all million ticket I play cast for today, pls quote me on million ticket for tomorow, million ticket or nothing #IDontCare
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2018
This is a very good game chief.. Kindly quote me if you have any game sir
chrisino5:
rebet
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2018
Happy birthday man... have a wonderful one ... make your tickets green!
cyberhike:
happy birthday to me... I'm grateful to God Almighty for counting me worthy of witnessing this day; I'm not perfect neither am i qualified by the works of my hands. but God spared my life. I give all glory to him.

the past year has not been one of the best; nevertheless I'm grateful for everything. I know this new year will be better and more rewarding.

if God can change innobet, looopy and axcex story within 90 minutes then mine is easy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYBERHIKE

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 10:55pm On May 03, 2018
LMFAO ... ol boi na guns blazing you come out with oooo! grin
Domlayomi:

Na ur papa n mama b goats for ur village... Look at dx fool o, u get 50m for account u still dey sell 3k e-book. Chai some people no even no how to scam, u Hv just successfully scammed ur brain if u don't no.. Oponu ayirada
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 0one(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2018
Abeg where e dey for bible bros?
paroh137:

Lmao chai Bible don talk am sha. Say money na the root of all evil. I wonder as una go react the day una find out say I be multi-millionaire, say I just dey front.
Celebrities / Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by 0one(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Word!! I'm so happy he is back tho... I still have his songs on my playlist on all media.
markdonpuzo:
SINZU was easily Nigeria finest, and best rapper. Flows effortlessly and his punchline were heavy.

However, the system changed the dude. Good thing is, he already stacked and piled chips before the Jail term. Time to return home to the bounty.

The brov is also an American citizen, so no yawa.

Meanwhile Dammy Krane and SINZU ain't just friends, they are related by blood.

3 Likes

Forum Games / Re: Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box by 0one(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2017
Make the Roman number 4 (IV)
Explorers:
I

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria (Photos) by 0one(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
I had to just laugh a little.. it's a good start ... picture are clear too... what are the requirements to participate? Are those okodas suppose to be dirt bikes? The Toyota saloon car (Camry or corolla) can't possibly be an all wheel drive no need to assume it being a 4 wheel drive or even read wheel. It's even on sport Tyres... argh!
Celebrities / Re: Saucekid Sinzu Reacts As 2016 Mugshot Of Him In US Jail Goes Viral by 0one(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2017
robertito7:
What is sinzu
sinzu is SINZU!
Car Talk / Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Car. by 0one(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Acura TL 2004... what a ride! It was my first personal car
NYSC / Re: Borno Batch B 2016 Lets Meet (bauchi) by 0one(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
What time will u be leaving? I'm in lag.
manlawal:
If you are posted to borno let's meet here camp is in bauchi I will be moving from abuja on Thursday
NYSC / Re: Bauchi Corpers B'16 Lets Meet Here by 0one(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hi all.. is there a whatsapp group?
NYSC / Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by 0one(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Borno ... lol
Family / Re: At What Age Will You Want You Children To Leave Your House Andlive On Their Own? by 0one(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin
Ajusshi:
I ain't no letting em go.. Until they are millionaires and married. No negotiation here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.