Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

0one's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0one's Profile / 0one's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Music/Radio / Re: Funny Lines in Music by 0one(m): 1:01am On Apr 12, 2010
omo dem plenty oooo, while i am thinking here is one

"Wife told me to cut down on my cheatin// Started fu*kin midgets, kept creepin" - Ras Kass
Music/Radio / Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by 0one(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2009
Alabai's Higher feat. Priscilia from his new debut album "the calling" check it out
http://www.esnips.com/doc/92e4a91b-e6fb-44d7-b9ec-5dbfea1ce656/Higher-feat.-Priscilia
Music/Radio / Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by 0one(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2009
His album is really off the hook, Check out his profile on myspace, http://www.myspace.com/alabai , I will upload some of his songs for share later on,
Music/Radio / Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by 0one(m): 3:28am On Mar 25, 2009
People of this GREAT THREAD, i greet ooo. I wen AWOL but i am back now. I see chief lala and all the other ace uploaders are keeping peeps smiling. Will contribute if i can like always, oh thanks for welcoming me grin
Music/Radio / Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by 0one(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2009
@sdotgang

xactly what the music industry (and in the whole of Africa) needs. People who enjoy, appreciate and respect what they do. Growing up with them must have been fun for ur ears cheesy. Personally i really enjoy their delivery, its just classic material.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Obama The New Nelson Mandela by 0one(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2009
Mandela,  Obama are all living legends. Its a joy to see a day like this.
Nairaland / General / Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by 0one(m): 1:24am On Jan 19, 2009
lol grin
Music/Radio / Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by 0one(m): 1:16am On Jan 19, 2009
M.I and his bro are awesome, i guess it flows in their genes like sean john wink
Music/Radio / Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by 0one(m): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2009
@tosin
lol, we are together,
Nothin do us wink
Music/Radio / Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by 0one(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2009
lalaboi:

Oone, u nor do ur job wella oh! lol! and Tosin don run go. Na only saucekid song e sabi! lol

No mind me jo. Some times the wires "up dere" dey touch grin. Tosin no run ooo. Him dey gidigba!!! grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: God Fearing Lady Between The Age Of 19 To 24 Should Pls Read This: by 0one(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2009
ray_baba:

You are mouted 0one.But seriously anything can be from anwhere and i can have my right girl on here.God can connect people anywhere, anyhow.Let the ladies speak jo, tongue

Ehen, my point exactly. which is why i am wishing you gud luck. abi i do bad. I support any thing that will make mankind happy
mankind = all humans. grin
Romance / Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says I Don't On The Altar by 0one(m): 2:46am On Jan 18, 2009
but truly the thought of this happening is "horror" shocked
Romance / Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says I Don't On The Altar by 0one(m): 1:36am On Jan 18, 2009
@ post
omo na "look at the cup half full theory ooo"
i go switch off my cell phone,
return the wedding rings grin
bachelor's party continue at the reception ground, this time with no guilt while dancing with the strippers grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: God Fearing Lady Between The Age Of 19 To 24 Should Pls Read This: by 0one(m): 12:02am On Jan 18, 2009
a coin flips both ways. If "mr poster" wants a serious lady,this thread may be his lucky thread, serious  God Fearing Ladies Between The Age of 19 to 24 might just breeze in for him to choose, after all its a new year  and some people might wanna try new tricks and test new waters grin

gud luck jare!! grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Buy this quality watches. by 0one(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2009
Bigpiper:

Since all the ladies have refused to drop their numbers, I'm dropping mine. 08036725388. Guys please don't call ,  I aint gay. Ladies check my ugly pix in my apartment. Still moving in, won't mind the company.

lol, thats the spirit grin
Computers / Re: Windows Vista Tweaks for Optimal System Performance by 0one(m): 3:02am On Jan 13, 2009
Does any one here have a copy of windows vista black edition and will like to share? wink
Music/Radio / Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by 0one(m): 12:01am On Jan 12, 2009
@ Okija_juju
there u go,
ChrisRocks:

http://rapidshare.com/files/156687086/Desperate_Chicks.rar.html

There you go. That's the desperate chicks' album
Enjoy!
grin

ChrisRocks don bail me out grin go enjoy ur chics, but i must give it to them, them try,

Nice one chrisrocks thanks wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.