Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

0pposite's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0pposite's Profile / 0pposite's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Family / Re: Facebook Disables New Accounts by 0pposite(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2021
Ezenu:
you were ban because you were adding friends too fast. Unfortunately, this time your device may have been captured into their spam book, thus, further accounts created from this device may be blocked too. Factory resetting your phone may help change your device ID.

But give it another try. Create an account don't add friends more than 2 within 1hour intervals in the first few days you opened the account. Hope this help you.
OK thank you so much. I will try it that way.
Family / Re: Facebook Disables New Accounts by 0pposite(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hisbah21:
now adays facebook got alot of rules_
Very frustrating rules.
Family / Re: Facebook Disables New Accounts by 0pposite(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
cooooooks:
1. Your photo or posts may be considered fake.

2. Did you do yahoo or was your account stolen by Yahoo guys?
I uploaded real photos of me on my new accounts.. And the only post I made was to inform people to add up on the new account as I couldn't access the old one... That's all.
About 20mins after I opened the new account, while still adding new friends, I got logged out all of a sudden, with the notification that my account is disabled, that it didn't follow Community Standards...

It's the same thing that repeated in the second one I also opened... Nothing more, nothing less.
That's the point I don't understand and had to bring it here incase there are people with same experience or disabling new accounts is now a new trend by Facebook.
Family / Re: Facebook Disables New Accounts by 0pposite(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2021
determination21:
Facebook with their wahala security system.
Ah swear, in a bid to make people's accounts more secured from hacking, they are building so many security bridges that even the owner of the account won't be able to bypass...
It's so frustrating.
Family / Re: Facebook Disables New Accounts by 0pposite(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2021
writetopoker2:
Change your phone and phone number. Your phone ID and phone has been blacklisted
OK, I will try opening another one from another phone, thank you!
Family / Facebook Disables New Accounts by 0pposite(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
After I lost my over 10years old account to Facebook (because the Two-factor authentication I was asked to do wasn't working), I tried opening a new Facebook account.
The first account I opened got disabled within 20minutes after I had uploaded my picture and started adding new friends.
A day later, I created yet another one and it still got disabled in the same fashion as the first... Facebook claimed the accounts didn't follow Community Standards..

I don't actually understand them anymore... What's the crime in opening a new Facebook account or what is it I missed to do?

Pls anyone with an idea or experience should help.

Phones / Re: Facebook Two-factor Authentication Not Working. by 0pposite(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Wisdomlaw1:
Sorry but, I didn't encounter such problem, infact it was easy as ABC...it could be because u refused to use the Google authenticator to secure ur account...as for me, Google authenticator has been active on my phone for almost two years now..try logging again with a web browser, but make sure ur authenticator is active
OK thank you so much, I will try.
Phones / Facebook Two-factor Authentication Not Working. by 0pposite(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2021
Pls help .
Facebook logged me out of their platform 3days ago asking me to enable Facebook Protect, stating that my account has a higher reach to people and must be made more secured.
Enabling Facebook Protect means I have to undergo the Two-Factor authentication. I downloaded Google Authenticator App, got the code, but whenever i input the 6 digit code on Facebook, it takes forever to load and would not open..
I've been frustrated by this for over 3days now... I don't know how else I can get back into my account..
This account is over 10years old now and I have so much memories and friends in it, I just can't risk loosing it.. Besides, Facebook has disabled the new Facebook account I've tried opening, siting Community Standard. I don't know what Community Standards I've broken by opening a new account.

Pls I need some advice or ways I can get my account back..

NYSC / Re: Necessary Documents For NYSC by 0pposite(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
Elterizee:
Is the COVID 19 test necessary?
yes
TV/Movies / Re: 2021 BBNaija Season 6 Finale: Live Eviction Show (Shine Ya Eye) by 0pposite(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
OldNairalander:
If White money win I will give #5k give away to 10 nairalanders.
Sponsored by a friend though
Bro pls include me, i be corper sapa don finish me
Zenith bank
Ekpeno Essien
God bless you
TV/Movies / Re: 2021 BBNaija Season 6 Finale: Live Eviction Show (Shine Ya Eye) by 0pposite(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jolomenas:
If White money win I will give #20k give away to 5 nairalanders.
Sponsored by me.
Zenith bank
Ekpeno Essien
God bless you
TV/Movies / Re: 2021 BBNaija Season 6 Finale: Live Eviction Show (Shine Ya Eye) by 0pposite(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
OldNairalander:
Sponsored by a friend though
Zenith bank
Ekpeno Essien
God bless you
TV/Movies / Re: 2021 BBNaija Season 6 Finale: Live Eviction Show (Shine Ya Eye) by 0pposite(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jolomenas:
If White money win I will give #20k give away to 5 nairalanders.
Sponsored by me.
Zenith bank
Ekpeno Essien
God bless you
TV/Movies / Re: 2021 BBNaija Season 6 Finale: Live Eviction Show (Shine Ya Eye) by 0pposite(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
ismex4real:

0017595361 gtb
Zenith bank
Ekpeno Essien
God bless you
NYSC / Re: Attention: Compulsory Webinar For All 2021 Batch ‘b’ Stream 2 PCMS by 0pposite(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Faithy95:
so I will need to download the app in my phone? Cos I don't have the app
Quote me how you go about it... I'm also affected
NYSC / Re: I Just Got Posted To Kastina From Lagos by 0pposite(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Whois:

Sure. Op must have chosen kastina as one of his Nigerian state visited. I always tell my PCM to choose maximum of 4 trusted states.

@Op

If you're in stream 1 and you don't like the state you were deployed to, don't report to camp NYSC will automatically redeploy you along with stream 2. Good luck
Does this work? Do PCMs get redeployed to the next stream or batch if they failed to register or turn up to camp for whatever reason after been previously deployed? Is it automatic and no hitches?
Health / Re: Is Four Months Too Late For Abortion? by 0pposite(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol, my friend must be sad at the rate of emotional responses given here... Dude needed some medical answers.
Health / Is Four Months Too Late For Abortion? by 0pposite(m): 6:03am On Jul 24, 2021
My pal from school got his girl in the family way. For up to 3months, the girl hadn't noticed because she had seen her period twice, until she started feeling real hormonal changes. She got a test- tube which confirmed she's pregnant and also went for a scan, and the doctor told she's 4months pregnant despite seeing her period. He called it "cryptic pregnancy"
Now, neither my guy nor his babe wants to keep the pregnancy.
Is abortion at 4months too late or too risky for her?
NYSC / Re: National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Online Requirements 2021 by 0pposite(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
21Bandit:
when is camp starting for batch B?
27th July.
NYSC / Re: Possibility Of Meeting Up To NYSC Mobilization By July by 0pposite(m): 12:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Fab21:
I'm still on this since 2019.
Though, we hope that the Senate would send our names to NYSC portal before the end of this month..

Bro! I don't think it's possible in your own case .
Same here.. 2019.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Can An Awaiting Degree Be Added To The Cv? by 0pposite(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
chiomachukwumax:
just write it as though you are with the cert on your CV then when you go for interview, you can explain to them with your mouth what happened. all they need is your brain not paper.
Okay,thank you so much.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Can An Awaiting Degree Be Added To The Cv? by 0pposite(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
SmartPolician:
Now I want to apply for a job,can I include Bsc. (In view) as part of my qualifications, so as to give it a little boost?

Yes, you can
Okay thank you so much!
Jobs/Vacancies / Can An Awaiting Degree Be Added To The Cv? by 0pposite(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Please help me with your inputs.
I gained admission and studied Sociology and Anthropology from the University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. This was between 2015 to 2019.
In early 2020, I was doing my clearance at school preparing for service before the Covid19 struck and everything education has been put on hold since then.
Now I want to apply for a job,can I include Bsc. (In view) as part of my qualifications, so as to give it a little boost?

P/S: Other than my final year (second semester) course form, online result printout,school fee receipt, I.D card and my letter of admission, I have to other hardcopy evidence that I finished the university. No statement of result or whatever has been offered to us yet by the school cos we were still in the clearance stage.

Please advice me in this regard.
Celebrities / Re: Chiwetalu Agu's 1980s Throwback Photo Shared By His Brother by 0pposite(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ss
Education / Re: ASUU Strike : Strike will soon be over despite "walk out" by union Members - FG by 0pposite(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2018
We've heard that before #spits angry
Sports / Re: Solomon Ogbeide Blames Lobi Defenders For Champions League Defeat by 0pposite(m): 7:34am On Dec 18, 2018
Lobi Stars isn't going anywhere...
Nothing good can come out of Nigeria
#spits angry

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by 0pposite(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
Although her Olympus is falling at a great extent, she must be commended for her cork sucking prowess which earned her this ugly bald-headed ATM
Celebrities / Re: Man's T-shirt Makes Him A Viral Sensation (Photo) by 0pposite(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Etc
Education / Re: British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University by 0pposite(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
I hope he also taught her how to commit homicide with pepper and how tie one wrapper for two months..
Spits
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.