Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

0risheDestiny's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0risheDestiny's Profile / 0risheDestiny's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Religion / If You Read Without Reply, You Dont Know It. by 0risheDestiny: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Them say Buhari dey find he Certificate.

Them say Army dey find boko haram.

Them say police dey find thief.

Them say Satan too dey find man Destiny.

Them say you dey Find Money which is true.

ok wise 1, Now you tell us this word way we Nur know,
:
Watin God Come dey Find?
Religion / God Prayer For You by 0risheDestiny: 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
>I know they lord has not made you to #fall Nor to fail.

>I know they lord hate to see you doing evil.

>i know they lord have a great plan for you.

>I know that something/anything is ment to be used for something.

>I know that! And i believe that God have a way in your life. If you believe those word, just type

i know who i am! or like the page and received it.

Religion / The Keys In You by 0risheDestiny: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
For i tell you; the friends you mingle with might also take you to your featured Destination. The character you are poses-with, affect your mind_set. Your character is you, while you are the future. Your future is your picture which the people sees in you. While the picture is a painted journey created by God almighty. may you be bless in jesus name

Literature / >stubborn Always Lead To Great Thing Read Now by 0risheDestiny: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2014
Stubborn children always find themselves on Hell.

=> Main consetration
- marvis
- mama marvis

marvis is just as Stubborn as a goat just as the way some viewer reading the page his. This guy is just so handsome to be that. Just the only son of her mum. 26 years of age. one day he told her mum saying. Mum am tired of this country i cant take this any longer. Cant you see. To eat is like a problem for we, mum just give me the chance and everything will be better for wance!!. mum: marvis stop saying all that. Remember all power belong to God almighty. My son, please dont be in hurry. For the patient dog eat the fates bone. My son what chance am i given you she said. Mum am leaving this country he said. Leaving!!! To where she said with a loude voice. Am setting a journey
To italy. No marvis my son do not set for the journey, i did not accept that. Its too dangerous to set for italy. preside where is the money use for the journey. Her mum asked. Mum dont ask me about that, am not using a flit, am using my feet Said marvis. No, no, no my son dont go you are the only spoon i heard. Its too dangerous traveling by feet i advice you my son, you can make it here in this country. My son please listen to my advice, remain here it..... Mum is alright i heard enough already marvis interrupted fast and walk out from the room. Marvis Marvis his mum called but no response. Before his mum could try holding his hand Marvis has already work ahead fast towards the main door and walked away while his mum standing still watching and thinking. From that scene, that was the last day she sew Marvis. Every time she tried calling his line, but switched off. For that she was so worried. 3weeks later she never set her eyes on Marvis. she tried visiting his friend, asking them about the where about of her son, but there reply was always, "i havent set my eyes on Marvis since them" the fouth week her mum discover that Marvis is death. The day Marvis conversate last with her mum, that was the day he set for the journey.

In such a situation like that viewers reading, In this story you just read. Who and Who loose Was it the boy or her mother?? I need your reply.
Literature / -A True Life Story You Need To Read- Enjoy by 0risheDestiny: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
=>This is a story you must not miss enjoy yourself
This is a story of a woman she is a native of Edo, a woman with 5 grown up children. Even the last born of the house has goten to the age of teen. She is a widow. she lust his husband when his last child was 4 years old. This woman always look so kind at all time. A very gentle and noble woman. Her name is mrs mabel but people do called her always mama Emma because that was the name of his first child. This woman is a christian. A very strong christian. She is a great prayer warrior in the church which she attended. Because of his good generocity. she was being given a deacon, an elder spokeman in the church. one day she lust her 4th son, what a great lost for mrs mabel. The children which he still now rely his trust on....one is out oh no she wept bitterly and she was being consold by her children and family member. A months later the body of the death son where being beary. This was realy a painful death and a lost to that family. The death occure by an accident which he had when coming from his place of work.
2 years later another great thing happened again which lead to another death of the 3rd son. Hrrrr hrrr this is strange said one of the family member. "0gbe" our own is gone. Saying when consoling mrs mabel. They all feel sad about it and pray to God for devine break through. Mrs mabel church member visited her and gave her advice to take heart, that they is nothing they lord can not do. After all the body where being buried at desame place where the first where being buried.
(5years later)
Early in they morning mrs mabel set for morning prayer and fellowship in the church. After all , getting home at about 3 o'clock in the afternoon. when mrs mabel where coming home after the service, getting nearer to her house he head a very loud voice shouting and cry haaaaaaaawooo. Hearing the sound mrs mabel quickly work faster ahead towards her house. Getting there she sew her last born crying, shouting with so many people at her compound. With the shock of mrs mabel she speak with a loud voice saying, IVYE what is it. What happened. Can someone here please speak to me. Immediately ivye quickly respond to her saying; MUMMY, MUMMY. Talk!! Now!! Am hearing you said mrs mabel. ivye then said to her saying MUMMY!!! EMMANUEL is death!!. What!! What are you saying is it true!! Is it true, faceing one of the peason there shakeing his head in pity. Yeeeeeee!! Am death said mrs mabel. Where will i start from God all that i have is finish. What is left again, take me!! Take me!!. Crying, shouting, rubbing and rolling his body on the flood with tears of pain all over his face. The people standing there quickly get hold of her, trying to comfort her but she refused. Mrs mabel wept all true the night. Still at that night the helderly men of the family and his cabinent member all came together that night to mrs mabel house. Getting there they all consoled mrs mabel and told her not to worry that the misterious death of her first son would actually be checked out by a strong traditional doctor to know what was the couse to the death of the young boy. With the tears on the last born eyes he added his voice by saying; elders he is gone and gone he is. no need for checking anything out. one of elder reply back by saying. We all cant seat down here keep watching all that is going on. The whole of your mum children are almost death escept just only you one. That is a bad story to hear. If we didnt consult any oracl then tell me, what shoud you espect we elders to do?? Should we just seat down here while the fire is burning down the roof No no we wount. Yes AMADI you are right, says one of the elder. They all made conversation between each other on how to move along.
"The other day round"
The next day the family member desided to gather at the family main house in making an arrengment on how to visit the native doctor still in that community. in the conversation mrs mabel as a christian defened his faithful christianity faith by saying i cant go to a native doctor shrine in declaring an oath. Hearing that, a woman in the family from his husband side said back to her, "why would u say such thing, we know you are christian but let us not fold our hand and keep on praying, let work it out to know at leat what is going on. I also am a christian too. I cant seat down and keep on watching all this. let us work it out in other means, or my my elders am i not right. Yes!! ooh they all added. After the conclusion of all the conversation, they all move straight to the abalist shrine. Just a kilometer ahead. Before going they move along with one goat and a 2wine respecfully. Getting there they all get seated and explained what the family have being passing through over a long years, After the report. the native doctor throw out his item in consulting the oracle. While throwing he raised his voice in praising his oracle "ooominigbon the lion of the day, speak to me"...... oominigbon i believe in you..... speak!!!, speak!!.... Immidently he stop. who is this that am seeing. See what!!, said one of the eldest among all of them. Who ezewinee!!. The traditional man laught hahahahah an ANT at Night can only be hidden and can never be SEEN until a touch-light is being uses to detect him out. If inside never sell his goods out, outsiders can never buy them. The one to the course of all is amoung 2 people being seated here. Hearing this the whole family member where all surprise, including the suspect himself. Who!! Tell us! We want to know it, if it is the hand work of a man. We need a soluction ezewinee, that is why we are here said the eldest of the family. Who is ivye said the mative doctor. Who!! He shouted. With the word they heard, they where all surprise. How can ivye be called out said at the taught of one of the elderly man. Immediently ivye stand out. The abalist man then told her. Why are u so wicked. She didnt reply. Then the abalist added. be at Good character with others around you. Go back to your seat. Elders you all should go home for nothing i can do now. The work has already be done. Go home for the next seven day you shall see the work done. What work!! one of the elder said. That is what the oracle tells me to tell you for i do not know the answer to it. After all they all went home with no solution. on there way home one of the elder with anger said; what kind of things is all this. We went for solution but we found nothing. and mrs mabel added by saying; abalist has no power of there own, God is the owner of powers and let us leave the case on him, for him alone is wordy. They all work home with different conversation till they all departed to different location of there home. Truely axactly what the abalist man said where truely real on the Seven days a very strange thinks occure and what was it. It where being found that mrs mabel is death. While ivye confessing that her mum is a witch. And she was the cause behind all the death of all her late children. She also added that the both of them are in one coven together. She also confess that her mum killed all her children just to became the queen there. What this is unbelieveable said one of the elder..........

I would wonder why some human are heartless this days. killing all her children just to make more power in the spiritual ream!!
I pray that any evil mother who try to be good at your front and destroys you at your back will be destroyed out from your life by fire, in they mighty name of jesus________ you. typing AMEN shall received your miracle today you might think its a joke but taking it serious, your servation comes to you seriously just as how a student is being serious in his examination. At the end what should you espect his\her result should be?? A1. May you be bless in jesus name________ as you read the page
Religion / =>the Habitation Of Sharing Is Good<= by 0risheDestiny: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
=>The habit of sharing is Good<=
a shareful giver is simply a CAREFUL-SHAREFUL-GIVER who have the great spirit of given. Do you remember at the scripture when peter sew a cripple at the beautiful gate to the temple?? When the cripple was shouting with a loud voice saying Help, help, help me. What was that shout for?? He needed something that would pleased his mind which was what what he lack in him. ##Hope you are getting it right?## so that it is. When peter where passing by where the man is being seated. The man raised his voice louder and peter immidently stop by and ask the man some certain quetion which he intended to know. And the man replied to him. After all, the man told him saying "sir please help me. I need some lettle amount to feed myself to for the day please help" and peter simply said to him. I would have actually love to give that amount, how wish i have enough with me. I dont have right now but all that i have is what i shall give which is in the name of they power of they lord "rise up and work". Immidently the man gain his servation.
that is a story that almost all viewing this page knows about. It is what a man have, that is what he give out. It is what a man pocess inside of him, that is what he pocess out. My friend reading this page, let me tell you. always lern at anytime to pocess the thought of sharing. When you are sharing you are definately sharing "L0VE" out. Remember they said "L0VE NEVER H0T" so also "SHARING NEVER H0T" he create joy. They lord-love a shareful giver. He help them at all time. Both in spiritual and physical. Let me take you to another place again . Still a man in the bible named: ABEL. This are the first children being given birth by the first man and woman on earth. Abel is a real shareful giver. He has a brother named CAIN. cain is different from abel in terms of character which he pocess in him. Cain has on spirit of given just as how many people this day have it not. They are both hard working. But one day, a reward were being carried out?? They where being tested by God to differenciate the sheep from Goat (which was cain and abel). At the test the result was out and they lord know who truly "L0VED" him. With the anger of cain he killed his brother just because his brother was more successful than him. Why was he successful?? He found grace in the sight of they lord. After the killing of his brother, they lord himself said to cain. "where is your brother.??" he relied " am i my brothers keeper". Just imargin an answer a man could give to they lord almighty himself who created anything we could think of. And the mercyful God said to him "i hear your brothers blood crying louder to me. For this you have done, you shall be purnish. For hardworking(poverty) shall be tied on your life......"
so you see my viewer, that is how the story goes. Up till now. They lord fought for abel in all point of life. If you could have the character of GIVEN just as how Abel does, now you tell me in life why would you not prosper in all point of life?? They lord will fight for you for i tell you. Be a shareful giver for if you do, even your enermy will be at peace/love with you. If they plan to destroy you at your back. They lord will stand for you. And your sharefulness will judge them. My viewer start a shareful tought today. For i tell you now, not only they lord will love you but to all around you would cherish you, and praise that character which i tell you today. BE BLESS IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!
Was that helpful to you?? share us your view==>
Religion / The W0rk 0f Faith And A G00d C0nscience by 0risheDestiny: 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
- T0 THE BIBLE:> having faith and good conscience, which some having rejected concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck. (Timothy 1:19)

- ST.0RISE_DESTINY:> first of all the bible says FAITH WITH0UT W0RK IS DEAD. Having faith in something is like you beliving in yourself great on. And also having a good conscience(pureinheaet) is to achieve it in christ for the mind is the panel of the body. That is what they lord check (the Mind). Always know that a Good C0NSENCE is a Good C0NSTRUCTED mind which can never be broken by God. A Good mind brings out Good tought, and his tought are rightious. Lern to Be pure in heart because it brings out your character out to the eyes of the viewer watching you just as how christ is watching your behaviour above. If your mind is clean, then your tought is nearer to God almighty.
Lern right!! Think right!! Talk right!! Its a key!

Are you pure in they heart?? Think now....

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.