Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,308 members, 7,850,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

0sisi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0sisi's Profile / 0sisi's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Food / Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2009
FL Gators:

I wonder when Burger King and MacD and Subway 's secrets would be released too. Maybe na piss them use for their nasty coffee.

Nasty!

They add sperm to scramble those eggs in their mcmuffins
You never hear am
Politics / Re: Cross River State Govt Bans Okada - From Nov. 15th by 0sisi: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2009
Sky Blue:

?? Because dog eating harms who?

how about dogs?
yes ke
why should you eat them,you no get goats for ya place?
una no fit rear chickens and sheep?
nama no reach una side?
why dogs?
mans best friend
Tufiakwa!
Food / Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2009
posakosa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

yes poka
before you take a bit into that kulikuli think of a mallam in kontagora rolling the groundnut mixture it in his thighs
Food / Re: Which Kitchen Rituals Did You Learn From Your Mother? by 0sisi: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2009
koolchicco:

Pls dont try to put Onions ooo. Once I tried (was experimenting though) and the soup tasted like

Nsala Soup mix with egusi soup and pepper soup. grin grin i wont try it again!

And as for the Stock fish, I think you're right. However If its the Cord (not Tusk!!) type of Stock Fish then u need not to soak it.

I have put onions in my onugbu several times but I don't eat it grin
I don't eat swallow
Food / Re: Which Kitchen Rituals Did You Learn From Your Mother? by 0sisi: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2009
koolchicco:

Hahahaha, unu don come oo! grin grin

That is eh
very soon they'll say we need to say 10 hail Mary's before frying akara if not the akara will disintegrate in the oil
Politics / Re: Cross River State Govt Bans Okada - From Nov. 15th by 0sisi: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2009
toshmann:

only people who have not seen the dead and injured who troop into ''okada wards'' in the hospitals will complain about the ban on okada. as an ex-malabite, i knew first hand, the famous ''sanyang ward'' in UCTH, I also saw the carnage in FMC owerri emergency ward. if u ask me, Okada should have been banned 30yrs ago

and forget the statistics u got. Calabar as a whole cannot have more than 400,000 people in it. it is a small town and i can debate that there are only about I20,000 people in calabar, hence the okada riders in that city cannot be more than I2,000.

with the new taxis, there are new jobs for the Okada guys to fit into. more over they can still ride their okada in the rural areas near calabar. this a a great public health measure that will reduce accidents/deaths/health care burden/ and hence improve the economy of cross-river state without increasing taxes. and it will cut the deficit too.
now i'm sounding like american politicians grin

And Calabar folks have been riding Okada from time immemorial
akauke as they call it
They should also ban dog eating in Calabar while they are in this banning mode
Politics / Re: Bode George's Wife Appeals To Nairalanders - FAKE by 0sisi: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

I think they snapped that picture when he was in the toilet. It must have been a very hard stool. wink

aloy Chineke help you
Food / Re: Which Kitchen Rituals Did You Learn From Your Mother? by 0sisi: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2009
add half a teasponful of sugar in your stew to neutralize any left over acidic taste from the tomato
Food / Re: Which Kitchen Rituals Did You Learn From Your Mother? by 0sisi: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2009
another good tip

add some sliced onions into the pot of soup after cooking and cover it for extra flavour.
Food / Re: Which Kitchen Rituals Did You Learn From Your Mother? by 0sisi: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2009
koolchicco:

shocked shocked shocked

@Topic

Anyways, Mum says: Never use Onions when making Onugbu soup. cheesy

Never heard that one.
another good one
soak your stockfish overnight before cooking
Food / Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2009
koolchicco:

My Sister too much eating out is not nice, and you're gradually losing your culinary prowess.
Don't you think so undecided

I rarely eat out.
I don't have that kain money to waste.
I pack my own lunch to work nearly everyday.
I don't even buy pop corn at movie theaters,I smuggle in my own coke and candy lipsrsealed
Food / Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2009
Ije004:

Sweet Sensations method of mixing dough in bath-tubs is no match for a lot of our so - called bakeries that employ people to use their bare legs to step on their bread dough in order to get it mixed!

How about mallams that roll kulikuli in their inner thighs. grin
that's what I heard
eating out is risky ho ha!
Food / Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2009
Fiona0007:

Happens all tht time everywhere. 
Recently a KFC chain in London was in trouble as their place for food preparation was found unsatisfactory standard with cockroaches (and I think there were mice too; why not!) in the restaurant.

A giant hairy rat was found at the bottom of  a wonton soup pot in a Chinese restaurant around here recently.
The customers who ate the rat flavored soup are still alive
what's the big deal?
Rats are mammals,we too are mammals kwa
kini big deal? grin
mammal jam mammal
Politics / Re: Cross River State Govt Bans Okada - From Nov. 15th by 0sisi: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2009
OAM4J:

250 taxis to replace 120,000 commercial cyclists. Makes economic sense. So by 15th November, the unemployed figure in cross river will increase by 119,750.

and rate of accidents,deaths and amputations will be slashed by 2/3rds
Politics / Re: Cross River State Govt Bans Okada - From Nov. 15th by 0sisi: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Another 120,000 jobless people to hit the street of C-River soon.

looking for somebody to kidnap
Food / Re: Which Kitchen Rituals Did You Learn From Your Mother? by 0sisi: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2009
finemocha:

always buy the ripest tomatoes, u will never have to use tomato paste.

my aunty always wanted me to wear foundation while cooking, i was like no way but later my dermatologist confirmed that[b] the heat from the pots can actually darken your skin[/b] or break u out, and foundation protects your skin. "weird but works for me sha"

handles of pots should NEVER EVER stick out

Only if you use bleaching cream grin
Which heat?
do you cook in a fiery furnace like nebuchadnezzar grin
Family / Re: How Do I Go About Divorce? by 0sisi: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2009
posakosa:

noo mind dey girl jo---- they don ban am finish-- she wan dey talk. Let her go back to abuabu in the religious section.

ROFL
abubakir is a well known mumu,your own diagnosis still awaits further diagnostic tests. grin
Family / Re: How Do I Go About Divorce? by 0sisi: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2009
posakosa:

This answers her question. No need to engage in dialogue with you.

you've left eh kwa?
you have headed off to sweet sensation to eat abi?
take it easy before you eat the one wey you no fit vomit grin
Fashion / Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by 0sisi: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2009
For those of you salivating over swazi girls, might I remind you that southern Africa has one of the highest incidence of HIV infection.
You better buy a coffin before buying your plane tickets
Food / Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2009
Jarus:

I'm not surprised at all. My company also had to send them packing few months ago after heavy complaint from staff on the standard of their food. We terminated our contract with them few months ago. The food was no better than 'ewa Awo'(the 'concoction' we used to cook in hostel in University)

Their meatpie is good though.
Now that I know it was mixed in a bathtub,I am devastated.
Politics / Re: Bode George's Wife Appeals To Nairalanders - FAKE by 0sisi: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

Behold the GRAND KHADI!

Osisi makes a cross sign at the picture  with her 2 index fingers turning her head to the right

is he Obj's brother?
Food / Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2009
saxywale:

nafdac should start sealing all mama put as well, grin

please leave mamaputs and bukas alone jor
hands off.
we love them the way they are
let them mix and turn their ingredients wherever they want.
Family / Re: Cleric Impregnates Clients Wife by 0sisi: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2009
alex0026:

Whatever your opinion is the ALFA is only a simple Man with legal power and rights within it's judicial territory.

He did not approach anybody or made any love overture.The woman rather approached him for HELP which he gladly gave her.

A lesson for most women who think that there is an extra-ordinary power[b] inside another man [/b] elsewhere that is not there husband. grin

The alfa sure had extraordnary powers inside and within him as we can see grin
Food / Re: Which Kitchen Rituals Did You Learn From Your Mother? by 0sisi: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2009
An iron sponge and vim/ajax is a girl's best friend in the kitchen to keep your pots, pans and stove top shiny.
Food / Re: Which Kitchen Rituals Did You Learn From Your Mother? by 0sisi: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2009
When you get a burn while cooking or baking just rub salt and palm oil on it and it will heal faster
Even here in America I still do that ROFL.
Food / Re: Which Kitchen Rituals Did You Learn From Your Mother? by 0sisi: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2009
Never parboil rice and drain the water or you lose all the vitamins in the rice.
I do that for jollof
sorry mom
Food / Re: Which Kitchen Rituals Did You Learn From Your Mother? by 0sisi: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2009
Always mix your ofo with palm oil before adding it to the soup or else it will be lumpy.
Ofo is a soup thickener.
This is true
I've tried doing this without heading moms  advice.
If you sprinkle it in a little at a time,no problems but if you pour it in,it will be lumps of ofo all over the place, nasty.
Food / Re: Which Kitchen Rituals Did You Learn From Your Mother? by 0sisi: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2009
Never ever add palm oil to ji mmiri oku uda (yam peppersoup with uda)
Uda is a spice used to cook for nursing mothers
They said the palm oil will neutralize the taste of the uda.
I've never tried to find out.
Food / Re: Which Kitchen Rituals Did You Learn From Your Mother? by 0sisi: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2009
Don't add salt to beans until it's almost done.
Mom says the beans will cook forever if you did otherwise.I've never tried to find out.
Politics / Re: Cross River State Govt Bans Okada - From Nov. 15th by 0sisi: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2009
Oboma1:

You are very correct. No right thinking person will encourage Okada ridng. Infact, if you go to University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, there is a particular ward called "Sanyang Ward'. The name is gotten from a name of a particular brand of motorbike. The ward is for all Okada accident victims.

That same thing repeats in all major hospitals in Nigeria
Okada has caused untold havoc in Nigeria and ought to banned outrightly.
Family / Re: How Do I Go About Divorce? by 0sisi: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2009
posakosa:

No wise lawyer would waste their time on a SHAM marriage that took place in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin

You sound so ignorant.
did you graduate from a commercial school?
Food / Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2009
koolchicco:

I and my Father are One. grin grin grin

Max Respect, Bros! kiss kiss

I am a female.
I just love you to pieces with all them movies.
Keep up the good work
Chukwu gozie gi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.